Devil Face 2

The devil face?

I walk lazily toward my school, my holiday just end. My hell at home also end but not in the school where I being bully or being cursed because I wear a mask and also have a blonde long hair that cover like my whole face. They would say a bad thing and make a worst disgusting face or will avoid me when I get near them like I was a virus.

But I already get use of it since I was a kid. I have no friends because indeed they wouldn’t ever want to befriend with me because the rumor say I have an ugly ace that the reason I cover my face and it will affected others who near me. The person that responsible to tell this lie is my step sister. Well nobody knows she related with me as she has warned me before and I have to agree with it.

I walk along the corridor ignore all the whisper around me and pretend to be a deaf person. The worst thing is I never talk with anyone because my father warns me too. I have to be a mute person and also be people who deliver the virus that I never have though.

I look down at my shoes then suddenly I bumped into someone and I know my life going to be dumped right now. When I lit my chin I can see my biggest bullies who stand in front of me with his evil smirk.

I’m done for my first school day after holiday. When my eye look at his eye and we like stare at each other for a minutes but I know he will never see my eyes as my bang cover it.

“Did you just bump in to with purpose? Want to get revenge huh?”

No I’m not! I try to tell him but again nothing sound come from my mouth. I keep playing with hem of my school shirt and look down never dare to lift my head. Well I no body. Everyone start too gathered around us. Yeah yeah just watch this drama where I will be kicked and punch! I can see my noona who stand amount the crowd and have a satisfaction emotion on her face.

No one will save me even the teacher who never notices me in this school. I’m not the best student or even a rich student or a kingka in the school. I’m the student with a mask and weirdo that have to come to school so I will have my certificate or in other word I won’t waste my father money, well my mom money actually.

“You not only mute but also blind right? Should I fix it? Well you know my hand have some magic when I punch someone who has an illness it will get well soon. Should I do it to you?”

Don’t say something nonsense your idiot, I’m not 5 year old. Just do what you always do because I sick to be some attraction in the middle of hall. I close my eyes when he raises his fist and I have to get ready to feel an impact to my poor body.

I wait and wait but I can feel anything. I feel no pain as nothing touch my face or other structure of my body. I open my eyes closely when I see someone hold that bastard hand.

I look at the hand and then my eyes glue to the person who stand beside me. I look at the figure with a wide eyes and my mouth hanging up well no one see that except e who now it. It was her, the one and only my best friend who have to leave me to follow her family.

Her fulfill her promise to comeback. She may look thin and fragile but hey she learn taekwondo judo and any thing that involve fist.She is tough girl I tell you. She let go that bastard hand and look at him with a smirk and dark eyes.

“Well everyone can go because no show in here. GO!”

It like a movie when everyone start to walk away and have this question.

“Who is she?”

She is my friend idiot!

“What do you think you are doing huh chick? Try to fi..”

Before that bastard even finish his word, my gorgeous friend just punch straight on his face and kick on his well his ‘place’ and I like ouch. It going to be hell hurt! She grabbed my hand and run a little and brings me toward the rooftop. How she know that my secret place? where I hanging during the rest time. Indeed she is my old friend.

She stop and look back at me, she raise her hand and push my bang slowly and look at my eyes. she have a beautiful smile and bring me into his hug.

“I’m sorry if I late and I miss you Jong Jong”

I can feel my eyes brimmed with tear and I can’t hold it. I miss her so much. She is my only friend who has seen my face and hears my voice. We laughing together and also cry together. But then she has to follow his family who already like my family.

“It’s been 6 years but doesn’t worry I already come back so I can protect you from those idiots and from your stupid family ok. Say something because I ing miss your angelic voice Jong Jong”

I try to talk but nothing out as my tear falling down. At last I’m crying hard in her embrace.

“I ~…I I mis..s y..o.u Lu..na..ah”

Although my word quit messing but I feel happy because now I have someone to talk with.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my 5 first Subsciber....Thank you...please comment...
so i can improve my writing ...

Love you guy so damn much..<3


AznDuckies

vacuumgirl

im_LuciEL

infinity_dreamLOL

-Orangefields-