013

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13:

Choose

 

"It's either you break up or leave your carreer."Soo man said.

The both of them frozed in their positions amd can't even utter a word."Choose,"He said,Hyoyeon looked down and quietly sobs."Sir,can we talk for awhile?or at least give us a day to choose."Luhan pleaded.

It's not that Soo Man is cold hearted.It's just that he wants his artists to be successful and focus in their carreer."Please sir."Luhan kneeled infront of Soo Man and bowed."Luhan,"Hyoyeon said and slightly crack  her voice.

Soo Man let out a big sigh and nodded."Thank you sir,"Luhan gently held Hyoyeon's wrist and walk out of the room.

 

"Luhan,"She said with a husky voice but he ignored her and keep on walking."Luhan."Hyoyeon said with a louder voice."Luhan,"She finally cried and with that,Luhan stopped walking and faced her."Shh,"He wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"What can we do?"Hyoyeon said,looking down."We'll fight together,okay?"Luhan firmly said,pulling her into a hug."But it's Soo Man-shii."She said.

"I'm willing to leave everything for you."Luhan hold her hands."But it's your dreams Luhan,it's for us also....for our future."She said.

"We can still try."Luhan looked deter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter