014

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14:

Decision

 

"Let's choose,Luhan"Hyoyeon looked down.

Luhan just froze there.He didn't expect this."Luhan."She whispered and trembled a little."H-Hyoyeon,can we j-just stay the same?"Luhan stuttered and look deep in Hyoyeon's eyes."Luhan,how can we stay the same in this situation?I know I'm the who broke the promise,but that doesn't mean that I'll stop loving you."Hyoyeon paused and took a deep breath.

"I'm not breaking up with you,okay?I love you,always remember that.I LOVE YOU."She emphasized the word."Then what do you mean by..choose?"Luhan asked.Hyoyeon let out a big sigh and hold Luhan's hand."Listen..."She paused for a while."Let's have some space for each other."She looked down.

"I-I know we can do this Hyo."Luhan hugged her.Hyoyeon bit her lower lips to avoid crying."It's for our own sake Lu.I know there's something wrong."Hyoyeon said.*If you only knew that Krystal wants to ruin our relationship*She thought.

Hyoyeon knew everything.She knew from the start that Krystal likes her boyfriend

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey girls,I'll tell you something."Jessica said.

"What is it?"Taeyeon sat beside Jessica.

"Krystal said that she likes someone in EXO and I don't know who is it."Jessica is worried.

"Really?!Omo~I wish It's not Luhan."Yoona got shocked.

"Luhan oppa is for Hyoyeon unnie, no matter what happen."Seohyun clenched her fist.

"Ask her.There are 12 members of EXO."Sunny said.

"Let's just say,50 percent chance that it is LUHAN!"Jessica said.

"WHAT?"Sooyoung shouted

"Omo~Don't shout.Hyoyeonnie is still sleeping,pabo."Tiffany slightly smack Sooyoung's head.

"So,what's the plan?"Yuri asked.

"We just need to tell Krystal that he already have a Girlfriend."Seohyun said.

"Yeah,but I know Krystal.She will not give up easily."Jessica said.

"And she will do everything just for her ideal man or someone she likes."Jessica added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter