015

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

BestFriend

 

They broke the hug and smiled at each other.Pain can be seen in their faces."Then I'll see you again soon,Ms.Kim."Luhan said.Hyoyeon chuckled."See you soon,Mr.Lu."She said."I'll miss you."Luhan leaned forward and rested his forehead to her's.She rolled her eyes."It's not that we broke up,duh."She said.

Luhan chuckled."But seriously,I'll miss you."He kissed her forehead and she nods."I'll miss you too."She said."Bye,"He said and bid his goodbye to her.She watched him to disappear in her sight."I love you,Luhan."She mumbled and tears starting to flow in her cheeks,as she fall in her knees.

She reach her phone from her pocket and dialed the number she barely know that will help her...her bestfriend,Sehun.As usual for Sehun.Hyoyeon is really important to him,vice versa.

"Hello Sehun."Hyoyeon choked."I need you.Something happened."She mumbled."Where are you?"Sehun said in a worried tone."I'm in the rooftop,"She sniffed and Sehun hunged up.

 

"Hyo!What happened?"Sehun runs towards her and kneeled down."S-Sehun,"Hyoyeon hugged him."Shh,"He caressed her hair."S-someone.."She stuttered.He broke the hug and look at her."Who's that someone?"He asked."She wants to ruin our relationship."She whispered.

Sehun clenched his fist."I asked for space because he don't know that she liked him and she wanted to ruin our relationship."She paused and took a deep breath."I'm planning to tell him everything when this problem is solved already."She said.

"Why didn't you told him everything?"Sehun asked."I'm still not sure if it's she,who told Soo Man-sshi everything.But I really sense it's her.I just wanted to make sure everything because It's bad to blame someone."She looked down,tears still flowing in her cheeks.

"Tell me who is she?"He asked."K-Krystal."She stuttered,still looking down.Sehun sighed"Come with me."He stood up and offer his hands to Hyoyeon."W-where are we going?"She stuttered as she stood up.Sehun didn't answer her but smiled.

 

They both arrived in the bay."Why are we here?"Her hoarse voice is awful."Let's go."He held her wrist and pulled her towards the seaside."You know,the view here at night is the best."Sehun started the conversation."I always go here when I'm stressed."He looked at her.

Hyoyeon who is still awestruck at the view,feels somehow relieved.Silence filled the air,comfortable silence."I know you can do it."Sehun paused."I'm always here and SNSD is still here for you,"He smiled still looking at the night view.

"You're Kim Hyoyeon."He looked at her.She softly chuckled and looked at him."You're the strong girl I know."Sehun smiled."Do you feel relieved now?"He asked,she nods in reply.Silence filled the air again.They still admire the view infront them.

Suddenly Hyoyeon spoke."Thank you,Sehun."She softly said."For what?"Sehun raised his eyebrows."For everything,"She looked at her.Sehun blushed and looked down,but Hyoyeon can't see it because it's dark already.

"You're always there for me."She rested her head in his shoulders,"That's what friends are for."He chuckled.Silence filled the air

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter