Nighttime Disucssion

Amor Mio

Hey guys.....it's been awhile....let me begin with I hate college and though I should be studying I decided to update....I'm really sure if I will continue this story because I'm running out of ideas and I have been busy with adjusting to my first semester of college, which is almost over.. But I won't stop if you guys encourage me and if I do get an idea I will immediately update!! Also I should be studying for my finals this week but...I got a good idea to end this chapter out of now where soooo... Back to the update!

This one we will finally learn what happened when Beatriz and Kibum were in that mysterious place. I should be working on an assignment for my writing class oh the irony....o well what can you do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost 8 at night when Beatriz get back home and is very tired from her long day of learning. She walks through the door only to be yanked in and put in a chair and has rope tired around her wrists. WHAT THE H-- IS GOING ON??

O relax we're not going to do anything bad to you most likely that is...hehe. Breathing out a sigh of relief Beatriz clamly asks. WHAT AM I DOING HERE. Well calmly and compose Diana just watches as she tries to see if Beatriz is all there in one piece and that Isabel doesn't try and put an end to her twin's life. 

Relax my dear twin we are just getting some unfinished business out of the way before you decide to leave and makes wonder even more?......unfinished business?....unfin....Dont' act like you don't know what we're referring too? But I don't! We're referring to you little 'date' with a certain tell boy who you've been hanging out with more since said 'date. um...well you what had happend was... Don't try and stall or else we won't give you back this.  Holding up a familiar piece of jewelry that she hadn't seen for awhile. Where did you find that!!!!!! What do you have there Diana? I found this on the floor next Beatriz's bed. I haven't seen it before is it new Beatriz? um...well ... you see... the thing is that...o cut to the chase my dramas about to be on! why do I feel like I've seen this before?Stay focused Diana I think this has to do with Beti's little night out with her suddenly new boyfriend am I right? Diana turning her attention to Isabel for a moment and then Beatriz. Is this true? Turning red and flabergasted from embrassed the only thing she could do was nod her head. O really? care to explain dear twin? Hestiant Beatriz just nods. are you going to be starting anytime soon? *sigh Fine...you see it was a pretty normal date in my opinion but the ending was so incredible! I'll kill him if he..! What no relax he did do what it is your thinking of! ...Anyway he took me to an abandon looking building and took me inside to find...

We're here Beatriz! OMO I have never so many before! I bet. How did you know I like stars! I don't know maybe I'm just awesome like that!

 Inside the building, the walls were covered with one big sheet. Kibum went torward the egde of one wall and grabs a rope connecting all the sheets and pulls it showing the walls covered in black paper and in the center was a projecter all set up. He goes torward the projector and push the on button and projecctions of what looks like the galaxy. against all four walls of the building. 

Shocked all Beatriz does is stare at the walls beofre finally setting her eyes on Kibum who has something he's hold out for her to take. Still in Shock she opens it to find something that makes her want to fall to her knees but instead she just crys and crys.

it's beautiful Kibum! Not as beautiful as you~Beatriz almost dies of the amount of cheesiness in that line but she just soaks it in and smiles and gives Kibum a tight hug. th-th-thank You! But this is not all I want to give you~Really what else could you possibly give me? That will be for another day my sweet! 

...After that we just kissed and he carried me back home. Carried? um..yea my legs were sort of like jelly after that so he had to carried me like that back to the front door. Not what I meant how did he carry you? o at first on his back but the his face got heated up so he carried my like a bride the rest of the way why? AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! why is cio laughing Diana? Because Kibum got flustered by your chest area when he was carrying you. oooooooooooooo... he didn't touch you anywhere inappropriate did he? No why would he? *sigh We have much to tell you little one. 

Can we save that for another time though I wanted to know what happened with Diana and Seungho!I almost forgot about tha- Diana!where do you think you're going?Diana was half way to her room when Beatriz asks. I just though you two would've likely some time to talk about as sis....We shall save that for later until then...Great now Diana spill what happened after you answered the messages and today at school? 

After some presistant pleading, from Beatriz, Diana decided to tell them what had happend.Well um...nothing really Seungho just told me what had happened to him that's all. Didn't you say that it looked like he knew the guys? um...RIING!RIING!! EEEEEPP! Oh thank the Shesus that I'm getting a call. Hello? Hey, I'm going to visit you guys in about a week so preper for me okay? What?! you can't just do that? We have classes and...Oh quit your whining I'll be there soon say hi to Beatriz and Isabel for me will you? Bu-but I...See you guys soon!

We have a problem girls. What? who was that on the phone? Don't tell me she's coming? oh yes we have much to prepare for our guest to arrive.

The girls continue talking about the caller and are unaware of an object that's been there since they got back that wasn't there before....That's right girls just keep on talking as if I'm invisible ....hm...well it's not like they would suspect a  if the person that I think is coming then this just only makes things work more in my favor....hehehehehe

A few days later:

Why did she have to come on the same day I dont have any classes I was planning to hang out with Kibum all day and eat candy!!! She is sooooo getting it for this...hmmm...she said her plane would arrive around....H

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm such a troll.. hehe who was that talking to diana onthe phone? who was the man spying on them...i'll maybe tell you all next update but then again who knnows.hehe..also who knws when I'll update next!!!!