Day Two(Pt.2)

Amor Mio

So I have returned with part two of the previous update! I hope guys like it I'll try and update more now that my winter break is upon me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV:

Where is she???.....

Ah! There his is!he he....he isn't looking this way! Mistake!

Wher....BOO! Where were you??? In class leanring! What class for today? It's a culinary class. Where we make food. You cook? You should make me smoething sometime...Only if you behave! Of course I will........ What? nothing....let go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime before the others woke up. Diana left the house to get away and think about what she heard someone say on her way to meet up with Beti and Isa.

Diana POV:(

UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I decide to leave the dorm so early in the morning just to go out for a walk?! Diana? Wha? Seungho! Hi! What are you doing here?*why is my heart beating so fast?*.........Hello? Earth to Diana?...What? You seem destracted wanna talk to me about it?...Maybe later right now I just wanna go out and do something a...... Can I accompany you?.......ummmmmmmm...sure? That is if you don't have anything else to do?

Nope my friends seem to have gotten into the ame clss while I have a later class at 2. What class is it? promise you won't laugh....no......well the class I have is 'Sight Singing and Ear Training 2' That sounds intersting. It really is. Where are you going? I was headed to a music store near here to have a look around. Do you kno where it is? Yea I looked it up earlier today to be sure where to go. Then lead the way to the music store.

On there way to the music store they decide to talk and converse about themselves trying to get to one another.

Wow I had heard that this shop has a good selection and wide variety of music but I never imagined this huge place! After spending most of the afternoon buying up most of the store Diana was hungry so she asked Seungho if he of any place that serves food nearby. There's a cafe that serves various teas and coffee brands with a snack near hear. Let's go there then. Okay follow me.

Once at the Cafe, they find a table to order and order some hot chocolate because it's January and Diana needs something to warm her uo. I like the atomsphere of the place here. Me too. Is that why the chashier lady was staring at you when you order? Is that jelousy I hear? NO!..........I was just asking....?Well seeing as that you don't seem to mind, I mut tell you that there is someone that I like...REALLY? Who?...

--------------------------

I am so mean let's go back to Beatriz and Kibum shall we?

--------------------------

Kibum why did you want to see me?? You'll see just wait. o-kay?...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here ends this chapter I''m planning for more next weekend but not sure if I'll be up to it need to come up with ideas for the next chapters/updates but expect one before the end of the month or even christmas.Oh also feedback and improvments i can make are welcomed!