Day Two(Pt.1)

Amor Mio

A/N:SO Sorry for not updating in awhile! I have pt.2 written i just need to check it but I'm kind of tired right now so I'll put it up sometime next week! BYE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIING! RIING!

Why is it that I always wake up late!

Because you tend to go to sleep late and then wake up in the middle of the night?

Oh who asked you?......well.......SHUSH!!!!!!! Well arent't we antsy this moring?

I have my first class in an hour and you ask me why I'm antsy! Little miss I don't dont have class until 3 in the afternoon!Well.....But i still have to meet my friends for our project! But thats not until after i start class!......Which I 'm going to have to run to if i want to make it now! Bye!

*RIING*

Well is Beatriz is going to be late to day! While I wait for my classes to start at 1. I think I'll take a look around the campus then......

Later on campus:

hm.....where to......umexcuse me.... EppPP!...I'm so terribliy sorry! When Isabel looked up she could swear that the guy who had just popped out from behind her was the most gorgeous thing in the world.(she could literally have looked into that face the a really long time)Um.......are you okay do you need to be taken to the nurse? Nope surprisingly. That's good I have to go and find my class I'll see you around? Perhaps...

It wasn't until he left that Isabel remembered that he probably wanted to ask her something.....Oh well I geusss it's just me for.....Isabel? Huh?....oh hey Kiseop what's up I thought we weren't meeting up untill 1? We aren't I just wondered if you would like a tour around the campus?...Sure I don't really know where anything is.....Okay well let's start from here the ground floor/ counrt yard of the Unversity and work our way up to the the top floor.....Sound's like a plan!

After the tour they still had some time and decided to go get something to eat at the cafe on the ground floor.

So Isabel where are you from?America.

Why did you decide to come to South Korea? I'm fascinated by the culture and food.

how long are you and your friends planning to stay here? Not sure but probably a year or two depending on what we decide.

What's your major? I'm trying to get a Bachelor's in Gobal Literature and International Business Merchandising.

Wow aren't you sure of yourself.I try now what's you major?

I'm currently studying to get a teaching degree in a dance field.REally? That's so cool!.......

After another half hour Kiseop notced that they were about to be late for their study group session:

We should get going Isa? *Checking her watch* We really do need to go!

With that they left and went to meet her group for their class assignment.

We just barely made it! oh.....hat'hst good....Isabel was so exhausted after the run to the meeting place that her group had to give her three waterbottles to drink before she could talk. Much better! That's a relief! Thank you guyz for letting me drink your water....and sorry for drinking all of the....I's okay Isa are you feeling better? Much better! Okay let's all get to work now!

With that that all said and done they finished there ork and ooled around and play jokes the rest of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us rewind back to when Beatriz just left

Beatriz's class(which is a cooking class..)

Why didn't I eat breakfest! Now I'm going to strave to death! Um...excuse me but can I sit next to you? Sure but know I didn't eat anything this morning and now I'm straving! Would you like me to make you something than I'm a pretty good cook!u......Okay class let us all begin our lesson by talking to the person next to you and getting to know them.

So Hi! I'm Beatriz and I'm from the states....I'm Park Hyunchul but my friends call me Karam.....My friends call me Beti for short. Well Beti since we are in a cooking class I must ask you what your favorite dish.....Do desserts count....?hummmm....No...Man! Then I'll have to say Pizza! What's yours? Intersting choice mine is almost anything but seafood. Never been a fan of it....I'm kind of with you but I like Salmon.

"OKAY! class you must now make you partners favorite dish which I heard most of you students discuss. You have the rest of the class to make it and give it to you partner and they will grade you on how the food tastes. You can get a recipe from you partner or online but make sure it's to your partner's liking."

With that all the studnts set to make there beautiful foods.(!) There wasn't that much difficulty to the assignment but she didn't know what to make.... Then all of sudden she thought up a great I for what to cook!

"Okay class you should be done by now and ready to present your dish to your partner."Here Beti hope you enjoy the meal! Thanks I hope you like yours to!

Karam's Meal:Chocolate chip Waffles with sliced strawberries and whipped cream

Beti's Meal:Eggs and bacon with hashbrowns

How is it?So! Good ...thank you somuch I tastes delicious! How's your's? It's really good can you cook for me more sometime? Sure.

RIING!RIING!

"Okay class fill out the evaulation forum and have a nice day!"

Can we exchange number?Sure........See you around Karam! Bye Beti!

Now off to find Kibum!!!!!.....He said to meet him at the front......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do NOT own any of the pictures all credit to the person's picture!