❝ Different ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

He smirked and threw Aira in the air, making her scream. He suddenly grabbed her arms and threw her to the ground, not hard, but still firm and pinned her down. Aira then made him slap himself. He glared at her.

  "Seriously?!"

 He then decided to mess with her also. He shoved Aira into the air again and made a ball of electricity surround her. People could still see her face.

 He started making Aira go into circles, bumping into so many things, making her dizzy and shocked. The electricity didn't hurt her, she just felt a buzz he then made a lighting bolt made like an arrow and it even wrote 'LOSER', pointing to her.  

Aira grinned and clapped.

 "Good one. You actually have a sense of humor."

 Her head was stating to hurt and her hair was probably all over then place.

 "Can you just pin me down already? I wanna get this over with."

 He finally put her down and dispelled the electric ball around her. Aira fell onto her knees, holding her head. He came closer to her. Aira suddenly surrounded only him in a ball of wind, messing up his hair and making him fly everywhere. Aira made him seem like he is was happy to be in there. 

L was secretly enjoying it. Even if Aira hadn't made him that way, he would have been. She for some reason liked to see him smile, even hearing him laugh was nice. He looked like he needed to laugh. He suddenly shot lightning at her, hitting her ankle.

 It didn't hurt, but her leg suddenly felt numb. Aira fell onto the ground and lost concentration. Myungsoo gracefully got down and walked over, pinning her down.

 "You're good, but don't play around too much." He winked.

 This time Aira hadnt made him wink and she thought it was very attractive. She couldn't help it.

 "L WINS THIS BATTLE." The coach yelled. L got off of her as if nothing happened and nodded to her.

 "Your ankle shouldn't be numb now." He said before leaving the battle room, not looking back

He was going to open the door.

 "Yah Pikasoo!" Aira exclaimed.

 He turned around, giving her a look.

 "Great battle." 

 She got up.

 "But I think I'll keep annoying you from now on. It's fun."

 He rolled his eyes and turned again. Aira made him slap himself and giggled, walking over to exit. 

He narrowed his eyes. "I'll make you regret that."

 She grinned. "I can do what I want."

 Aira made him pinch his own cheeks and make a funny face. She laughed loudly and shook her head. He stopped himself and smirked. He then made her hair even more frizzy. He made it so frizzy that it was a Afro.

 He continued to smirk mischievously. "I like the new hair."

  Aira grew confused at first. Even more when people started laughing.

 "Disco suits you." He said, walking away to a bench and sitting on it, leaning against a tree. He looked like a model.

 Aira frowned and touched her hair. She gasped, turning. She then saw Adena and the rest of Teen top laughing the hardest.
 

Aira's POV 

I had a hood so I quickly pulled it on, hiding the frizzy hair. I narrowed my eyes at him dangerously, but he didn't even look fazed. Instead of going to Teen Top and Adena, I walked straight to him.

 "No one messes with my hair!" I exclaimed and sent the strongest burst of wind I could, making him fly backwards and fall to the ground.

 I went over to him and pinned him down. "From now on, it'll be my job to follow you around and annoy the hell out of you. I hope we become good friends, Pikasoo." 

Myungsoo was surprised for a moment before he made electricity course through him and shocked me, making me flinch.

  "OOOWWW!" 

 I whined and got off of him quickly. Before he tried to get up I kicked his chest back down. He suddenly grabbed my leg and threw me over.

 "YAH!" I yelped before he threw me a few feet away from him. He got up and smirked.

 "You should have fought like this in the ring, it would have been more.. interesting."

 He was about to walk away when I made him fall on his face. But somehow, he was quicker. He caught himself and whirled around, his thunderous eyes flashing in annoyance.

 "Really!?"  He asked incredulously.

 I made a face. "No one messes with my hair!"

 He groaned and took out a hand. He slowly made it into a fist and my hair instantly felt different. I took off my hood and touched my hair. It was back to normal.

 No, it was straight. Perfect. Not a hair out of place.

 "Better?" He grumbled before walking away, not waiting for an answer.

L.Joe rushed over and helped me up. "Are you ok?"

  I nodded.

 "Your hair is back to normal."

 He then grinned. "But you'd still look cute with an afro though." He said.

 I narrowed my eyes at him and hit him lightly.

 "Shut up." I looked at the direction that L went to. "I'm totally going annoy him so much."

L.Joe laughed. "Poor guy. What are you doing to do?"

 I suddenly heard a slam. We both looked over.

 Everyone else was gawking.

 Sungjong had thrown AO against the glass dome and grabbed the back of his shirt, throwing him against the ground aggressively, pinning him down easily, his face full of concentration.

 I stared in disbelief at how Sungjong was capible of such a thing. Everyone was too. Seeing at how he was so friendly, always laughing and smiling.

 But here he was.

 He had won the fight.

 It looked like he hadn't even broken a sweat. AO could tell the future, but he had somehow lost. Sungjong out smarted him. He was all too fast.

 "S-SUNGJONG WINS THE FIGHT!" The Coach yelled in disbelief. 

 I looked over at Pikasoo to see if he was surprised but instead, all I could see was pride on his face and the smallest of smiles on his lips. Sungjong rushed over to L.

 "HYUNG HYUNG DID I DO GOOD? DID I?" He asked, his eyes glittering with hope that he looked good in front of his teachers eyes.

 L sent him a quick smile before ruffling Sungjong's hair.

  "You did well, very well."

 Sungjong suddenly hugged L, catching him off guard.

  People watched in wonder at what L would do. L sent everyone glares, making everyone turn away in fear. When L believed no one was looking, he hugged Sungjong back. But I had already seen. I felt warmness spread through my chest, seeing the scene.  

 

================ → ← ================

 

 Adena felt someone take her arm suddenly just before she took a step outside with Sungyeol.

 She turned and met eyes with those moss green eyes she loved.

 "Yes?" she asked, slight irritation in her voice.

  Rasa looked at her face carefully. "I think I know who you like."

   Adena's eyes widened but quickly composed herself. "Oh?"

 Sungyeol slowly shrunk away, deciding for his best friend and her crush to have alone time. Rasa grinned and slowly pulled her into a hug, her hair. Adena was frozen, surprised at how close they were.

 "I-"

 Rasa was suddenly pushed away.

Changjo was the one who pushed him away.

 "Leave her alone already." He hissed.

  Rasa frowned and so did Adena. She didn't like how Changjo acted.

 "We need to get to class."

 Adena turned to Changjo.

 "We need to talk."

She turned to Rasa. "and I'll talk to you later."

 Adena grabbed Changjo's wrist and dragged him to the gym.

As Adena dragged him to the gym, she had a strong grip. Changjo didnt mind since he was fuming. He hated it at how Rasa just freely hugged her as if he had known her for years. Adena stopped before they entered and made sure no one could hear them.
 
 "Why do you keep acting like that?! He isnt hurting me! He isnt going to kill me!"
 
 "He likes you that's why! I don't like it!"
 
 "Why not?! Is it bad that a guy likes me?!"
 
  "Yes!" He yelled.
 
  Adena gawked, "Why!?"
 
 Changjo put a frustrated hand through his hair. "Because I like you!"  
 
 Even though Adena now knew, it still surprised her.
 
 How he had  said those words was with passion, love and annoyance.
 
  "I dont want anyone to try and steal your heart." He said.  "Not while I am still struggling to. I respect at how you dislike touching, but I just cant help it anymore. I want to hold you, kiss you and just to be anything more than just a friend. Do you know how long I have been waiting?"
 
  He was panting from his rant. His anger, confusion, and hurt was shown all through his speech and his facial expression. Adena felt herself soften and went up to him, lightly caressing his cheek.
 
 "Changjo.." She whispered.
 
 He looked at her and leaned closer. For some reason, she didn't back away. Something told her that she wanted this. Just when his lips were about to brush against hers, the warning bell rang. That got Adena out of her trance. 
 
 She gasped, yelping, "OH NO WE HAVE TO GO FIGHT!"
 
Adena quickly took his hand and pulled him to the gym, not caring if she was about to kiss him. She just didn't want to be late.
 
 Changjo sighed in frustration. He was so close, but since Adena didn't push him away, it gave him a bit of hope. Adena looked at the ring and saw Aira fighting L. She didn't know whether to be worried or amused.
 
 "Yah, where were you guys?" Chunji asked as Adena and Changjo sat down next to the guys.

"We were talking." Adena said absentmindedly as she watched the fight. Chunji looked at Changjo to confirm.

Changjo sighed and went over to him. He explained to Chunji in a hushed tone. Chunji looked excited.

  "Really!?"  He squealed.

"Shh!" Changjo hissed. He then noticed Rasa looking over. He glared at him, but Rasa ignored him.  Adena then noticed Changjo and Chunji talking in hushed tones and looked over.

 "What are you guys talking about?" Adena asked curiously.

 They both shook their heads. "Nothing."

 Adena glanced at Rasa who didn't notice her glance since he was looking away. L.Joe kept his eyes on the ring and she nudged him. "She won't die or anything."

  L.Joe sighed, not looking at her.

 "I can't help it. Look at him. He has lightning and everything." Adena looked at the ring and saw him dancing.

 "Well he certainly can't do anything while he's dancing like that."

L.Joe chuckled. "True. Very true. She is enjoying his misery." 

 Adena smirked. "I think we all are, even Sungjong."

 Sungjong was laughing and clapping his hands gleefully. Seeing his best friend like that was funny and cute to him. Adena then felt a pat on her shoulder. She turned to see Rasa.

  "Do you want to talk now?"

 Adena bit her lip and slowly nodded.

  "Sure." He smiled slightly and we started to walk away to talk. 

 Someone took Adena's hand and pulled her back before she could leave.

 "Noona don't leave! Look!" Ricky exclaimed. 

 Adena looked and saw the electric cage around Aira. Her eyes widened. Ricky was actually trying to get Adena not leave because Changjo told him to and he didn't want to disobey.

  "Can't you go talk later when they aren't here?" Rasa whispered to Adena.

  "They'll probably ruin it. Let's wait until after school."

 Adena nodded. "I'll talk to you after school then."

 Rasa nodded, patting her shoulder before walking away. She still got butterflies at the simple touch. Ricky pulled her back, her eyes now glued to the fight with interest. She now wanted to fight him. Neil went over to her.

 "Where were you going with him?"

 "To talk about feelings. To set it all straight." Adena said, still watching the fight.  

Niel nodded. He thought it was to tell him it was impossible since Adena was fire and he was earth. Adena weren't thinking about telling him that though. She wanted to tell him how you felt since he had already must know. She just didn't know where it was going to lead them. If they both could possibly be mates or of the sort. Ricky nudged her.

 "What are you thinking about?" He blinked at her innocently. 

She coughed.

 "Who am I going to fight." She said, lying smoothly.

 Well partly. She WAS wondering, but mostly about Rasa. Cap gave her a knowing look. Adena gave him a look that told him to zip it as they continued to watch the fight

The coach started to look for the next people to fight. He picked Sungjong and AO. Both looked so innocent so he thought they wouldn't hurt each other too much. They didn't notice L and Aira still arguing in the ring. Rasa glanced at Adena and she noticed. He sent her a smile.

 Adena sent him back a smile. Neil blocked her view and narrowed his eyes at her. Adena put her hands in the air in defense.

  "IT WAS JUST A SMILE!"

 "You're so obvious."

  "Well SORRY." She grumbled, crossing her arms.

 "You are still dating Changjo." He winked.

 "We haven't even been on a date or done anything couple like. So.." She stuck her tounge out.

 "You two have held hands," He pointed out and then smirked. "But fine. I'll make you two kiss then. Even better, Abby will make you two kiss."

 "EXCUSE ME?!" Adena yelled, appalled.

 He laughed. "I'm kidding." He ruffled her hair. She glared at him.

 Finally the fight was over. Aira and L were walking out of the ring. Everyone kept laughing, but their eyes widened when Aira used her powers out of the ring in front of the coach. 

 None of the students weren't allowed to use their powers on school grounds, but people didn't really pay attention to the rule. Luckily, he was busy with the next fighters. L.Joe stood up when he saw that Aira was pinning L down. Adena held him down. "Should we go help him?" Ricky asked.

 "Nah, she won't do anything." Chunji said, grinning. 

 Adena grinned. "I love it when she has fire in her. It's fun to watch."

 L.Joe chuckled. "I think I do too."

 Changjo went over to Adena and lightly hugged her.

 "I like it when you're like that too." He whispered to her softly, his breath tickling her ear. 

 She suddenly felt a pull toward him. Something different. She grew embarrassed at how he was no longer hiding his feelings for her.

 "Then should I continue that?"

 She playfully took his arms off her waist and threw a fire ball in his face, knowing it wouldn't hurt him.

He was surprised though and dodged it. "Yah!" He whined.

 Adena giggled and he poked her in the stomach to get her back. She slapped his hands away. Niel watched and smiled. Adena and Changjo both looked like a couple at the moment. He wished they would be already. Changjo had liked her for a long time and he wanted the best for his best friend and sister.  

Changjo continued to poke her. Adena then kicked his skin childishly.

 "Stop poking me!"

 He smirked. "You're squishy." 

 Adena gawked and formed a fist, fire surrounding it. She suddenly started poking him in a frenzy, but she was actually tickling him. Neil and Teen Top watched, grinning.

 Rasa though, wasn't smiling. He grew jealous, but tried to calm himself down. He believed Adena liked him and not Changjo. He hoped that wouldn't change.

 

╔══════════════╗

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ayo wassup everyone!!

Finals are finally over OMGGGGG

So I am back. I am sorry for not updating for such a long time..

Also, I am sorry for the slowness of the story.

It will progress now that L is in the picture along with Sungjong.

It will soon get darker and crazy don't ya'll worry.

Nightstar_2170 and I have wrote the entire story

already so we know how it will all go.

 We just hope you all will love it.

Comment away about what you all wish to happen!

And WHO to show up in the story!

That will be all~

-Crazygirl101 & Nightstar_2170 over and out

╚══════════════╝