❝ Cupcakes and a what?! ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

As if on cue, Sungyeol flew down in front of Adena grinning at her his signature smile.

"Want a ride?"

Adena sighed in relief and nodded. Sungyeol held out a hand and she placed her hand in his. He lifted her up harshly, trying to scare her, but this only made her laugh as she crashed into him.

"Oppa!"

Sungyeol pouted. "Why are you not like the normal fire clan! Ugh!"

Adena grinned, glad her best friend was here to make her feel better. "Because I am amazing?"

Sungyeol scoffed and flicked her forehead. "I'm better!"

Adena rolled her eyes, but didn't disagree. What she did say was, "Well, I'm better looking."

Sungyeol dramatically let out a gasp as he slowly drifted off the ground. "How rude! I am SO much more better looking. Honestly, who can say no to this face?" He asked, pointing to his face.

Adena got closer to his face.

"No."

Sungyeol glared at her and suddenly sped off into the sky at full speed, making Adena squeal with giddiness.

To clear as to what Sungyeol had said, people of the fire clan hate to fly. HATE IT. They fear it. Only the Wind and Water clans are able to fly.

Of course, no person of the fire clan would ever admit this.

Sungyeol smiled, happy to see his best friend smiling again. He was protective of Adena, but he knew her well enough to know she would take care of it herself.

Whenever Adena is ever angry, he would always take her out flying with him. It somehow brought her peace.

He remembered that one time when he grabbed Neil and shot up into the sky. That was a nightmare. Neil started screaming in a non-manly way and started clawing Sungyeol's skin, hell he even threw fire balls and lava in panic, almost blowing off Sungyeol's eyebrows.

Adena looked around the neighborhood, smiling. She smile slipped when she saw Teen Top enter the house where her and Neil lived.

She mentally groaned.

'Why can't they go hang out at Cap's house or something?!'

Sungyeol noticed her expression and lightly chuckled. He pressed his cheek beside hers. "Yah, what's with that frown? Put that frown upside down."

Adena looked at him weirdly before laughing, shaking her head. "You are one odd person oppa."

Sungyeol grinned proudly. "Don't forget y~"

Adena scrunched up her nose just to . He gawked, taking the bait. "Don't you dare say otherwise! I know you have fantasies about me!"

Adena scoffed, trying not to laugh, "Sure, oppa. Sure."

Sungyeol nodded, smiling as if satisfied. "Now, was that so hard to admit, hmm?"

"Don't you want to know what they are?" Adena asked slyly, trying not to smirk.

They were close to her window now. Sungyeol looked up in thought. "Actually, I would."

They got to Adena's window which was already unlocked. Sungyeol picked up Adena bridal style as she opened the window.

He was about to place her on the bed, but Adena decided to play around with this. She snuggled against his chest and sighed of what she thought dreamily.

"Mm this is what I have always wished for. To stay in your secure arms." She murmured.

The entire time she tried not to laugh at this. She had always thought couples were horrid. All the I love you's and hugging and kissing was all over rated to her.

She felt Sungyeol stiffen, making her grin, that was until he started to laugh. And he didn't stop. He laughed so hard that he dropped her on the bed and fell on the floor in a heap, laughing so hard that tears streamed from his eyes.

Adena was surprised by the sudden fall.

"YAH YOU BASTARD YOU SCARED ME WHAT THE FU-" Sungyeol interupted her by putting up a hand, making her glare at him.

He calmed down and sat up, chuckling while wiping his tears. He then winked. "Do you know how long I've waited to hear you say that?"

She smirked. He was keeping up the act. She flipped her hair and playfully batted her eyelashes.

"Of course oppa. I could only love you."

She stood up and sat beside him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I. Love. You. So. Freaking. MUCH." She was squeezing him harder each word, making her skin go up a few degrees.

Sungyeol's eyes widened in surprise. "HELP!" he yelled.

He could have easily gotten  out of this himself, but he knew an even better way. "HELP!" He yelled again, but it came out more of a croak since the heat made his lips and throat dry.

Adena was glaring at him, smirking wickedly. "You can't get away now~" She teased.

 

================ → ← ================

 

  L.Joe couldn't seem to help himself and kissed her temple, making Aira unknowingly lean into his touch. Woohyun tried not to squeal at the sight. They looked like the perfect couple in his perspective.

 Woohyun clapped and stood up, "Arighty well L.Joe, it is time for my little sister to go home! Since I have a break from my motherly duties I shall go get myself some cupcakes!"

 Aira gawked, unknowingly still in L.Joe's embrace, "What?! Without me?!"

 Woohyun chuckled and ruffled her hair, making her pout.

 "Don't worry cuddles, Namu will bring you something."

 Aira smiled.

 "You guy's go on home, okay?" Woohyun said, ushering them up.

 L.Joe still had his arm around Aira's shoulder. L.Joe felt as if this was natural, that she fit perfectly under his arm. He looked at her and noticed the small things about her.

 How she had a small dimple near the side of her lip that was barley noticeable when she smiled. He loved it of how her eyes lightened when she was in a good mood.

 She then looked at him, both of them making eye contact.

 He smiled at her, "Let's go hmm?"

He suddenly sweeped her off her feet, making her squeal.

 "Bye Woohyun hyung!" L.Joe yelled as he started to walk away.

Woohyun chuckled, "Be good you two!"

 "What do you mean by that?!" Aira yelped, trying to turn and look at him, but L.Joe's broad shoulder was in the way.

 "Ta-ta! Have fun~" He yelled to them giddily.

 Woohyun watched them walk away, grinning to himself. He was hoping they could just become mates already. He wanted what was best for his cuddles.

Woohyun knew he was different than most brothers, and he was proud of it. He wasn't afriad to show his affection to his sister. He knew she needed it.

 After all, most people in the neighborhood they lived in were actually orphans. Sadly Neil and Adena were apart of that as well. But they all had each other and managed to be good people.

L.Joe continued to carry Aira out of the school, much to her complaints. She loved the feeling of being in his arms, resting her head against his chest.

 It calmed her hearing his heart beat as they talked while he carried her. They were finally close to Aira and Woohyun's house when L.Joe looked down at Aira, giving her a sweet smile.

 Aira automatically smiled back. L.Joe found himself closing the distance between them. Aira's eyes widened at his face neared hers.

 He rested his forehead against her's, their noses touching.

 Aira could feel L.Joe's breath on her lips, his breath smelling of mint. She couldn't look away from his intense gaze on her. She then saw something that surprised her greatly.

 For a second, she could have sworn...

 She mentally slapped herself. 'No. No.'

 But when she saw L.Joe's eyes widen as well, she knew he had seen it too.

 It had happened for only a second, but for that one second, his eyes were golden. A beautiful, pure gold.

 L.Joe let her feet meet the ground, letting her stand. He let go of her and backed away from her a few steps, still staring at her intensely.

 Aira was the first to break the silence, "Umm.."

 'That couldn't have happened. No. Never in a million years could that have happened.'

 L.Joe was about to open his mouth when a voice shouted,

 "What are you both doing outside?!"

 They both turned and saw Woohyun holding a giant bag, looking at them with a confused and disappointed expression.

 L.Joe laughed nervously, "We were.. talking."

 Woohyun raised an eyebrow, not buying it. "Oh?"

He turned to Aira, who automatially nodded. She tried to give him a convincing smile, but it came out awkward.

 Woohyun sighed, but then brightly smiled, "Well, I have cupcakes! Let's go eat to celebrate out first day of school!"

 He rushed inside, leaving the door open for the awkward couple. L.Joe and Aira looked at each other.

"You go first." They both said at the same time, making both of them flush.

 "No-" They both said again, making them both turn a shade redder.

 L.Joe laughed and gently put a hand on her back, playfully pushing her to the door. "Ladies first." He murmured.

 Aira hurriedly went inside, wanting to get rid of the awkwardness and leave it at the door.

 She saw Woohyun in the kitchen, taking out the cupcakes from a nice box. They were decorated in black, blue, white, red, or purple frosting.

 L.Joe walked in behind her, standing close to her. She twirled her hair nervously, another habit she did that L.Joe had noticed and loved.

 Woohyun grinned and passed them each a cupcake. To Aira's surprise, there was things written on the cupcakes.

"Here you go Aira boo boo~" Woohyun cooed and kissed her temple.

 He handed L.Joe a cupcake that had a nice design of flames. Woohyun picked a all black one for himself.

"Cheers!" Woohyun said cheerfully, raising the cupcake as if it was a wine glass.

 L.Joe and Aira looked at each other, shaking their heads before lightly putting the cupcakes together. Woohyun made a 'cling' sound as if they were class and took a big, messy bite of his cupcake.

 Aira and L.Joe stared at him as he happily chewed. Woohyun swallowed and grinned at them. "Eat yours already! I didn't buy them just for you guys to hold them!"

 L.Joe and Aira looked at each other and started to uncontrollably laugh. Woohyun's teeth were black, his usually white smile gone. His lips were matching his teeth, a dark black.

 Woohyun looked at them, puzzled. "What?"

"Look at yourself in the mirror." Aira said simply. Woohyun shrugged.

 "I know I look amazing so I don't have to."

 Aira snorted and looked in her backpack and found a mirror. L.Joe kept snickering.

  She handed the mirror to him, waiting for his reaction. His eyes widened when he saw his black teeth and lips. He rushed upstairs to wash it off.

"You look fabulous as always Namu!" She yelled after him, making L.Joe laugh even harder. She saw him laughing and started to laugh herself.

L.Joe calmed down into a chuckle and shook his head, taking a bite of his cupcake also. He his lips and nodded.

 "Good cupcake." He commented.

 Aira laughed, "He bought them that's why."

 L.Joe rolled his eyes.

 "Try yours." He urged and brought the cupcake to Aira's lips. 

 Aira made a face when frosting went on her lips and some on her nose. L.Joe grinned.

She narrowed her eyes at him and made him stuff the entire cupcake in his face.

 Aira laughed as she pointed to his face until she saw him smirk.

 "Come here~" He cooed and got closer to her.

 Luck wasn't on her side. She was trapped between the counter on both sides.  "Uhh l-let's talk about this. I mean it IS pay back so you cant-"

 L.Joe grabbed her shoulders and pressed his cheeks all over her face, making her squeal, scream and squirm as frosting went all over her face. 

 "Wait! Stop! My face!" she whined.

 He laughed. "Nope this is pay back!"

 Aira tried pushing him away, but couldn't since she was weaker than him. "What? I leave you both alone for a minute and this is what you guys do?!" Woohyun exclaimed, grinning.

 Aira  then noticed the position they were in. She had her hands resting on his chest, his body close to hers, holding onto her shoulders. She blushed, but luckily wasn't visible due to the frosting.

 

================ → ← ================

 

Just then there was a loud knock on Adena's door.

"Adena? Can we talk to you?" Neil called calmly.

 "Go away!" Adena barked, letting go of Sungyeol, glaring at him.

 Sungyeol grinned cheekily at her, flicking water at her. She flicked sparks at him, making him yelp in pay back.

"Adena.. I am only doing this because I care about you."

 Adena snorted. "Well I'm running away with Sungyeol! He is all I need." She said jokingly.

 "Adena. This isn't funny." Neil scolded.

 Adena growled lowly under her breath in annoyance. "If this is about Rasa-ssi, then I do not care. I don't like him. Now will you just leave me alone!"

 Everything was quiet for a moment until she heard Cap speak up, "You are lying. To yourself and to us."

 Adena's head snapped up in outrage. "How?! How am I lying?!" She exclaimed, angry now.

 Sungyeol her back soothingly.

"I have never had a crush on anyone in my life! I'm not the girl to want to fall in love or to feel butterflies or bug crap you feel in your stomach when you like someone. I am prepared to be mate-less. So leave me alone!" She growled, her hair flowing around her.

 "Do you really want us to leave? Can't you see that we care about you?" Adena didn't answer, trying to calm down.

 Neil took this a signal to leave. "Fine.. We will leave then. But remember, this is coming from me. That I really care about your future."

 He turned to leave with Teen Top. Just then the door opened and he was pounced on. "You were always the pansy of the family." Adena said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, practically making herself comfortable on his back.

 Teen Top and Sungyeol were surprised Neil didn't fall over at the sudden weight. "How would I get over it, huh? Mr.I know it all?" She didn't see Neil smirk.

 "I have the perfect way to help you."

Adena raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Well better do it soon because well.. I think I am starting to find him.. very attractive."

 Changjo didn't want to hear this. Every word she said about Rasa was like putting glass in his ears.  Neil looked at Teen Top with a sly expression that Adena and Changjo didn't see. Teen Top nodded eagerly for Neil to continue.

 "Get down first." Neil said, grinning now. Adena shrugged and did as told.

 Neil put an arm around Changjo. "How about him huh? Changjo would be the perfect boyfriend."

 "WHAT?!"

 

================ → ← ================

 

 

cheif & editor back to the rescue hehe