❝ Brothers.. ❞

Super Natural (Dead ;_; )

 

================ → ← ================

 

Adena laughed. It was Neil. "Oh, so you actually care?"

Neil shrugged, "Only right now. I'll be back to normal in a bit." he said as he snuggled closer to her.

Adena wasn't used to this and felt slightly disturbed.

"Eww get off!" She snapped.

 Neil grinned and looked at his watch. "30 seconds! I win the bet! Pay up Chunji!" he exclaimed.

 Adena frowned, feeling slightly hurt.

"You idiot!" she exclaimed and threw a fire ball at his , making him yelp and hide behind Chunji, wailing. She crossed her arms, huffing.
 
Changjo opened his arms, smiling. "I care."
 
 Adena glared at Neil before going into Changjo's welcoming arms. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and let out a small sigh in content. 
 
 "Adena?" Someone called.
 
 Adena turned and spotted Rasa, who was watching them. She quickly broke away from the hug and grew nervous. Cap had sensed it and was surprised. He watched closely.
 
  "Hey.." She said awkwardly, giving him a small smile.
 
 Changjo was filled with hurt, but Adena did not notice due to her attention being focused on Rasa. Next to him was four boys, the rest of the new kids. He smiled.
 
 "I just wanted to say bye and see you tomorrow since the bell already rang." 
 
Adena's eyes widened since she had not noticed at all. 
 
"Okay. See you tomorrow."she smiled also. Rasa smiled back and walked away with the others. As they left, Teen Top walked closer to Adena.
 
 "Who's that exactly?" Ricky asked curiously. He knew he was from the Earth Clan, but he wanted to see what he was to her, like the rest of them.
 
================ → ← ================
 

 L.Joe changed back and pouted. "You're no fun..." he whined. 

Aira made a face. "You're weird." She muttered. 

 

"Yeah, and?"

 "And you eat too much."

 "Because I want to be strong and healthy for you~" he sang and took her hand, playfully kissing it.

 Her eyes widened as she started to blush again. 'WHY IS HE DOING THIS?!'

Aira took her hand away and used it to flick his forehead. "You're really starting to freak me out."
 
He grinned. "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to get used to it since I'll be going to your house to be with you all afternoon since I'll be taking care of you."
 
 Aria's eyes widened.
 
 "And Woohyun will agree so no excuses~" he sang.
 
 Aira tried to keep her cool, trying not to show any of her happiness.
 
 "Fine."
 
 He clapped his hands. She then continued.
 
 "BUT, if you turn into that nerdy kid, I'll make you want to kiss Woohyun oppa."
 
L.Joe shuddered. "No thank you! I'd uuhh.." He paused. "I'd rather kiss someone else."
 
 Aira's eyes widened, "Tell me who!"
 
 She had felt like her heart was being squeezed harshly as she asked. She wondered who the lucky girl was, but, she also didn't want to know.
 
  He sighed. "I want to confess, but it isn't the right time."
 
  "The right time? What do you mean?"
 
 "When it feels right and when I believe she likes me back entirely."
 
 Aira frowned. 'Who could not like him?'
 
She may have been biased, but L.Joe did have a large amount of fan girls.
 
 "She doesn't clearly show it?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.
 
 He shrugged, lightly sighing. "Sometimes yes. Sometimes no."
 
 He ran his hand through his hair, a little frustrated. Aira thought he looked cute when he was frustrated. She was going to open to speak she was interrupted.
 
"Cuddles~" a voice sang and wrapped their arms around her. She automatically knew who it was.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
Adena blushed and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "He is just a guy in a few of my classes."
 
 Cap felt Adena was nervous and lightly smirked. Neil frowned.
 
 "Are you sick? You are heating up." He put his palm on her forehead. 
 
Adena scowled and slapped his hand away. "I barley get sick!"
 
 "Guys, she is nervous." Cap said bluntly, crossing his arms. Teen Top looked at their leader, confused.
"She likes him, thats why."
 
 Changjo had known, but if his leader said Adena was nervous, then it was true.
 
 They all looked at her. Neil especially looked at her, almost glaring. Adena scoffed before letting out a small chuckle, "Good one."
 
 Adena had never had a crush in her life, and no one was interested in her. So she had come to believe that she would find her mate in the far away future, or not at all.
 
 None of them laughed, only staring at her, not amused. They didn't want her to like someone else since Changjo was their best friend and he had liked her for years.  
 
 Adena noticed their looks and stopped laughing.
 
 Neil spoke up, "This is a serious matter. You are not allowed to like him. He's from the earth element." He was repeating what he had told her earlier. Adena frowned. 
 
"We are not trying to be mean or pry into your personal life, it's just a warning I guess." Chunji said and shrugged.
 
Adena knew why she could not like Rasa. Because they were the easiest to burn. Earth usually never got along with the fire nation. Maybe a few times, but as in relationships, it was unheard of because everyone knew that the fire would continue to burn and never be cooled down.
 
 But.. for some reason.. she couldn't help it. He seemed to nice, so sweet and sincere. She wanted to try to get to know him more.
 
 "I've never liked anyone before. So why would I start now?" Adena said in a neutral tone, rolling her eyes.
 
 Her skin and hair burned with annoyance. 'I seriously need a hug from Sungyeol oppa...'
 
Adena just wanted to go home and shut the world out like she usually did.
 
 
================ → ← ================
 
 
Aira turned and saw Woohyun who dug his nose into her hair.
 
 "I missed you, my cute little cuddles~" he sang.
 
 L.Joe tried not to laugh at the nickname. Aira hugged Woohyun also and kissed his cheek.
 
"L.Joe is being mean to me." She whined cutely. Woohyun narrowed his eyes at him. 
 
 
"He won the fight against me by making me faint and now my head hurts so he has to take care of me the rest of the day."
 
His glare then turned to a knowing look. He sent L.Joe a wink, making him blush and look away.
 
 Woohyun's turned to Aira and whispered, "Imagine him pampering you and then oops~ he falls on top of you and and-"
 
 "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" she exclaimed, turning bright red.
 
Woohyun snickered. "You've been wanting it since middle school~ hormones~" 
 
 She made him slap himself again, making him narrow his eyes at her. He then grinned evilly and made the wind tickle the back of Aira's neck. Her eyes widened as she leaned against L.Joe as she laughed.
 
 L.Joe grinned affectionately and put an arm around her so she wouldn't fall. Jun watched from far away and lightly pouted. He hadn't left yet with the rest of LC9 because he wanted to see how Aira was doing. Her thoughts were so loud to him.
 
 He felt an attraction to her when he first spoke to her. He sighed, knowing he had lost the battle before even trying. He sighed yet again and left.
 
 
================ → ← ================