Chapter Three

It Was Fun While It Lasted

SHOUTOUT TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS~ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, AND WELCOME!

 

 

*Lunch Time

At 12:29:99 PM sharp, the bell rang, signaling lunch. The students poured out of the class rooms to go to the cafeteria. I totally forgot that I had an appointment today until a paper ball fell into my lap. Opening it, I found a rose marking: T-ARA’s marking. I looked up and saw all of T-ARA looking staring at me. Boram motioned with her head to follow her outside, and left, the rest of T-ARA following after her. Holding in an irritated sigh, I pulled out my earphones, and left the classroom.

            Kai POV

‘Hmmm… something’s a bit suspicious’ I thought. I waited about a minute until I decided to follow after Ye-Eun. I saw her turn the corner, going into the deserted hallway. I ran, and waited at the corner, not yet turning it. I shouldn’t reveal myself yet.

SLAP

            ‘Who the hell do you think you are?! How much did you pay Suho for him to come talk to you? Or did you pay with your body? Wait… who am I kidding? Seeing your body would be torture not a method of payment!” Boram ratted off. Dang… she talks a LOT.

            “For your informa-“

            “Shut up. I don’t want to listen to your of an excuse. Save your breath and your energy, you’ll need it when you wake up. Eunjung, you ready to swing?”

            “Sure am!” Eunjungs always sounds so overly cheerful, it annoys me to the MAX. hold up- did they say swing?! They have a ing bat? Damn, that could kill someone!  

I turned the corner to find Ye-Eun staring into Eunjung’s eyes, and Eunjung ready to kill Ye-Eun swing. Startled, they all looked at me, except Ye-Eun, who was still staring at Eunjung.

            “Eunjung, don’t yoy think that your too young to be commiting murder?” I asked her in a low tone.

            “Well, uh…. I was just—I was…” oooh, stuttering? Before she could say anything else, I pulled Ye-Eun next to me by her [thick] waist. She started fidgeting uncomfortably.

            “Don’t mind if I take her, right ladies?” I asked them, flashing my killer smile. They just nodded dumbly. Not that y’all’s answer mattered. I would’ve taken her anyways. We walked away, my arm still around her [thick] waist. As soon as we turned the corner, Ye-Eun broke away.

            “Thanks for not getting me killed,” she said bluntly, and then started walking away.

           “YOU’RE WELCOME!!!” I hollered after her. There just happened to be a bunch of people at that time. They were all frozen and staring. Embarrassed? THE Kai of EXO-k does not have ‘embarrassed’ in his dictionary… but Ye-Eun does. She stopped for five seconds, and then started walking again- a bit faster this time. I laughed and started walking lazily after her.

            Ye-Eun POV

Dafuq?! What. The. Actual. . Kai, the one who made the most fun of me, would not have done that if he was right in the head. So what number was that?

Suho gave me chocolate

Kai saved me

That’s two out of six. Hmmm… something is DEFINITELY up.

I finally reached class after an EMBARRASSING thingmabob in the hallway, and it seems like I arrived just in time. I hurried to my seat as the bell rang, and the teacher came in. Where’s Kai? I swear he was right behind- oh, there he is.

            “Kim Jong In haksaeng, why are you late?” Mr. Lee asked.

            ‘Number one, it’s Kai. Number two, I had to take an explosive dump,” Kai said. He made it sound like an ‘explosive dump’ was a perfectly normal thing.

            ‘Bullsh*t’ I thought. It was a stupid answer, but the class found it hilarious. Mr. Lee cleared his throat and got started on his lesson.

 

                                                                                    *

 

After working, I was craving for some dried mangos, so I went to the market and bought some, along with some coke flavored gummies.

I started walking home. The street was almost empty and it was exceptionally dark. I shivered. What is this weird vibe I’m getting? Whatever it is, I’m not liking it.         Did it get colder just now?

            Step        Step        Step        Step 

Oh gosh… do I hear footsteps behind me? Okay Ye-Eun. Keep calm and carry on, you know what to do. Don’t assume anything. I started walking again, picking up the pace this time. Better safe then sorry, you know?

            Step    Step    Step   Step

I froze….. so did the footsteps behind me….

-Run

And that’s exactly what I did.

            Step     Step    Step   Step  Step Step

            HMMPHH-!

 

help.