Chapter Four

It Was Fun While It Lasted

~ I AM NOT BACK FOR GOOD, JUST KNOW THAT I'M STILL ALIVE~

 

I was pulled back by a very strong hand. I hit a brick wall. Hard. The air was knocked out of my lungs, and the hand clamped over my mouth was limiting my air intake. I looked straight into his small, beady eyes. That look… is that what you call lust?

            “I’m gonna move my hand, and you better not make a sound. Got it?” the man warned, menacingly.

     I nodded.

     BULL. .

            As soon as he moved his hand, I screamed an ear splitting scream. The man’s eye widened. I made sure to make him close to deaf as I screamed again, higher, shriller, louder. Angered, the man slapped me, and then kneed my stomach.

            He went down to business on a quicker pace. He ripped off my shirt, after yanking off my jacket. I tried to scream between sobs, but he choked me, making slightest noise was impossible. He went lower. My pants.

            “! SOMEBODY HELP ME! RA-“

     Slap!

            “Shut it girl, or I won’t go easy on you” He started pulling off my pants.

By now, I had given up. I just squeezed my eyes shut, and hoped for the whole thing to end quickly. Somebody, anybody, please… help me.

     THWACK

           “Run bastard, before I call the cops on you.”

     Baekhyun

             But I didn’t know that, because at this point, I was traumatized. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was dizzy. I couldn’t get a grip about what was going around me. I only came to my senses when Baekhyun handed me my clothes, and wiped away my tears. So embarrassing…

            He turned around so I could put on my clothes. After doing so, I slumped on the ground and just started sniffling. No more tears were left for me to cry out. Baekhyun handed me my bag of snacks, and held out his hand. I just stared at it, shivering.

            “C’mon, I’ll take you home,” he offered. His hand was still outstretched. I took it.

            “Lead the way,” he told me. And I did. Baekhyun never left my side. His arm was protectively around my shoulders from when we started walking, and until we bid each other goodnight.

            Shutting the door, I triple checked to make sure for certain that it was locked. Then I moved on to my windows, test-opening them to make sure that no one could simply crawl in. Shutting the blinds, and then the curtains, I got a little feeling of security. I finally settled down and got started on my homework.

            1:30 A.M. was the time when I was retiring to bed. Five hours and thirty minutes of sleep, let’s get this Ye-Eun!

                        Toss

                        Turn

                        .  .  . 

                        Turn

                        Toss

                        .  .  .

                        2:26 A.M.

            Sleep Ye-Eun! Screw that stupid pedo-man. He’s ruining my sleep! Warm milk. I heard that helps, but what about my weight?! Oh well, I need sleep to get good grades.

            I crawled out of bed, to the kitchen, and poured myself a cup of milk. Then, I microwaved it for 45 seconds before pulling it out and stirring it.

            Drink.

            Wash.

            Dry.

            Back to bed, but…………. Ugghhhh… I have to go pee. At 2:47 A.M., I remember my eyelinds slowly drooping down further each time I blinked.

            Finallyyyy.

            Goodnight, everyone~.