Chapter 1: Crazy Namja, Bad-luck Yeoja

Twins Fate

Author’s POV

“ya!!! Jiyeonniee!! Pplai ireonna!!! We’re almost late!! Yoona, who has been ready, shout as she wake her twins up.

“ahhh... eoonii i don’t think i can go to school today.. i feel sick...” said jiyeon with her sick voice.

“oh jinjja?” yoona place her hand in jiyeon’s forehead.

“you have a fever, jiyeonnie.. ottokhae?” said yoona panickly..

Yoona really like to accompany her twins but, she also afraid that she might skip that ‘killer’ teacher’s subject.

“just go eonni... eomma is here so she can look after me” said jiyeon still with her sick voice.

“jinjja? Gwenchana? Geureom kalkke.... don’t forget to take your medicine” said yoona while walking to the door.

“ ne eonni”

 

Yoona’s POV

Aishh.... go to school without jiyeon is !! I ride a bus to go to my school. I school at Seoul Art PerfomingHigh School. If jiyeon is here......

*skip*

Author’s POV

Yoona walk while looking at her phone and headset on her ears.

BRUK

Yoona bumped into someone. Her phone fell down and kiss the ground making her screen to broke.

“ya!! Look at what you have done!! Did you have eyes? Walk carefully!!” yoona said angrily.

“change my phone!!!” she shout again, catching attention from some students who pass them by. Yoona bumped into a namja. Tall. With dark blond hair. And he looks handsome!

“i’m sorry, i’m in a hurry. Sorry for the phone” said the namja lightly and leave yoona looking at him with ‘i’m gonna kill you’ eyes.

“haishh!! Jinjjaa!!! What a crazy man!! I’m gonna kill him... let’s see” said yoona with her death glare + evil smirk.

She then take the broken phone and walk to her class.

*skip*

Yoona POV

What an unfortunate day!! Going to school without jiyeon, meet with a crazy, unresponsible, arrogant namja, my broken phone... now what?

 

Author’s POV

Yoona is seating in her class, pouting her lips. Then suddenly her face change. Seems like she’s angry.....

“students!! We have a new students here... come!” said the teacher

Yoona widen her eyes when she saw the new student who enter the class...... is the boy who broke her phone.

“annyeonghaseo, my name is Kris. I’m from Canada. Nice to meet you” said Kris while bowing.

Yoona suddenly stand from her seat.

“YAAA!!!! Crazy namja!! Babo!! Micheoseo!! Change my phone!!! Right now!!!!” she said while pointing at kris.

“Yoona-ssi!!! Out from the classroom!! Right now!!!” said the teacher with high voice also.

“b-but... he broke m-my....” yoona try to explain.

“i said OUT!”

Yoona get out from the class......

“let’s see boy...... revenge is waiting for you...” yoona said to herself with her evil smirk.....

 

TBC

 

author's talk:

thanks for those whosubscribing i'll do my best :D

sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my main language :D

don't forget to comment ^^

don't be silent reader ^^