Chapter 3: CY In Love

Twins Fate

Jiyeon POV

        I'm so happy today because finally I can go to school with my twin Yoona. Yoona also feels very happy because she just deeply falls in love with everything about school, except the tall guy who broke her phone before.

        In fact, I, who don't like school at all, hate school more because of the tall guy's twin, named Chanyeol. His looks are scary and intimidating. If I make a mistake to him, I'm afraid I can't go to school for the rest of my life.

       As I walk blankly but straightly with my arms around Yoona's, someone rudely pushes me from the back. Intentionally or unintentionally doing, my knees and my pals make a chemistry with the floor because of the extreme force. "Awww! Appo!" I feel totally hurt because you know, I'm a soft-hearted and weak yeoja.

       "Yaaakkk!!" The hard-hearted and strong yeoja, who is my own twin, turns her back getting ready to beat the one who pushed me.

       "Jieosunghamnida. Jeongmal jieosunghamnida." The guy automatically apologizes and bows 90 degrees without minding Yoona.

       That guy is tall-- really really tall-- like an electric pole, has gold hair, and a manly and deep voice. Chanyeol's voice is still deeper and lower though. Wait. He's familiar to me. But I can't really remember. I am just completely dumbfounded on the ground. Not just because of his manners, voice, or fashion, his face itself can be a definition of 'perfectly handsome'.

       I'm really frozen that I didn't realize he has been offering me his hands to help me get up. At last he is the one to grab my hands, help me get up, and help me back to my senses. I still can't stop looking to his face and to his eyes, though.

       The next thing that happen is that Yoona becomes so angry that she louder her voice in a volume of 10,000. "YAAAKKK!! NEO!! NEO!! AISSHH!!" I know she must be really angry that she can't even say anything. But why?

       The namja looks at Yoona and directly frowns. "Aish, you again. Bad-luck yeoja." That namja's eyebrows look really pissed since the very first, but now it has gotten really really pissed off.

       Poor my slow-loading little mind, I'm still processing what is actually happening. Unexpectedly, I see Chanyeol coming to our direction with little running.

        "Hyung!" Chanyeol pats the tall namja's back while catching his breath. "What is happening here?" asked Chanyeol blankly. He put his eyes on me and shows me his teeth-rich smile as if we're close friends.

       Ah, now I can remember. The face of the tall namja, who pushed me, is so familiar because he is Chanyeol's twin! He should be... Kris! Their heights are so similar. They both are very very tall. Their faces actually are also very similar, but Chanyeol has somewhat cute face, while Kris has a '' face. The most significant difference between them is their hair. Kris has gold hair, while Chanyeol has black hair.

       "Hyung?!" Yoona repeats with a surprised voice. She looks at Chanyeol then Kris, surprised with their vague similarity. "Neo... nuguya?!" Yoona asks Chanyeol with a very high pitch making Chanyeol reacts by stepping back. Yoona shakes her head in disbelief. "This can't be true. You guys... You guys are twins?!"

       The two tall namjas cooperatively nod their head with a yes-you-are-right-babe face. Yoona is so surprised, I can see her sighs hardly in disbelief.

       "Why are you so shocked, huh? Two tall and handsome namjas in one school is too much, eh?" asked Kris.

       Yoona sarcastically replies in a very low voice that only I can understand. "Not if the other one is annoying as ."

       "Sorry?" Kris asks curiously.

       "I didn't say anything," says Yoona fakely.

       Kris seems wants to ask again, but he is stopped by Chanyeol who whispers something to him. They try to whisper but it sounds just like when people talk normally.

       "Who is she?"

       "She is that yeoja. You know, bad-luck yeoja."

       I can feel my eyes get bigger when Kris tells that to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is confused and immediately throws a look at me.

       "Not that girl?"

       Kris frowns and asks back, "Who is she?"

       Yoona who can also clearly hear them 'whispering' immediately grabs me closer. "Well, it's not just two HANDSOME namjas. Here are two BEAUTIFUL yeojas. We are twins, too!"

       "Non-identical?" asks Kris. This time it's just Yoona who nods confidently, and I'm just there showing trying to hide my worried face.

       "Yes. Didn't you meet her yesterday?" says Yoona as she nods.

       "No, I was absent. So you don't know? You were absent, too? Err, why do we have to be present and absent at the same time?"

       "Really? You were the one copying me!"

       Without minding Yoona, Kris says to me, "Hello then. What's your name? I'm Wu Yi Fan, just call me Kris."

       Okay, I have no idea why my heart beats a bit faster when Kris looks at me. This eye-contact is burning my face! "Oh, ugh, I'm Park Jiyeon." I try as casual as I can to reply.

       Unintentionally I look at Chanyeol. "But... but  I thought... I thought you said... you are..." Chanyeol mumbles and blinks several times after hearing me introducting myself honestly. Yoona and Kris don't seem to mind Chanyeol mumbling, though.

       "I believe you have met my twin yesterday, so we'll be going first."

       "What?! You forgot something? I was absent and I don't know his name, hft." Yoona surprisingly resists to know Chanyeol's name.

       "Wu Chanyeol. Bangapsumnida." I can see Chanyeol's I-was-beling-lied face, but he tried his best to smile widely to Yoona. But ige mwoya? I see Yoona smiles back at him widely.

       Then Chanyeol smiles at me, turns around, and heads to the class first with Kris. He smiled at me? Is it a smile with a hidden message "I will scold you after school"? I don't know what to say if he asks about me lying. Should I just run away from him for the rest of my life? Anyway I should run away from Kris too. He makes me nervous and flusters. I can't explain why.

~~~

Authour POV

       The activity at school runs pretty well after that. Now in the 11-1 class, there are two handsome namjas who are always on the female students' mind.

       Chanyeol is really liked. Beside from his cute face and deep voice, he reacts to everything making an alive atmosphere. He is now given the nickname 'Reactiong King'. Jiyeon even sees that Yoona always tries to look at Chanyeol although he's not talking. Different with Yoona, Jiyeon tries to observe Kris. Kris is the opposite from Chanyeol. He sits quietly and listens to the teacher with a face on. But don't underestimate him, because he's really smart. He can answer many hard questions from teachers. In fact, Kris can make a girl scream without even trying.

      To be honest, two new and handsome namjas in a class, perfect right?

~~~

      Jiyeon goes out of the girls' toilet, and at the same time Chanyeol is going to that direction. He smiles widely and calls out, "Jiyeon-ah!"

      Seeing Chanyeol is like seeing a ghost to her. She pretends not to hear and walks away quickly. With Chanyeol's very big step, he manages to chase Jiyeon and goes blocking in front of Jiyeon easily. "Why are you running away?"

      Jiyeon is unable to say anything. She knows she can never run away like that forever. She quickly puts her palm facing each other in front of her face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lying to you. Actually I'm not Yoona. I'm Yoona's twin, I'm Jiyeon."

      Chanyeol doesn't expect anything like this. He is so hurt knowing Jiyeon lied to him, but he thinks positively. Maybe it's her only choice. Maybe Jiyeon is trying to protect her twin like when I used to protect Kris.

      A crazy idea comes into Chanyeol's head. "Yaaa, why did you lie to me? How dare you lying to me!"

      Jiyeon can't manage to look at Chanyeol's face, so she just looks at the floor fearfully. If she sees Chanyeol's face, she can see that Chanyeol is trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

      "I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Jebalyo."

      "Is a sorry enough for something like this? Oh come on! You must do something for me."

      "What is it? But I can't do heavy work. I don't think I can do anything for you, to be honest."

      "No, it's not something like that. Just accompany me after school for three days. Okay?"

      "What for?!" surprised Jiyeon is surprised.

      Chanyeol smirks imagining how amazing could it be spending times together with this girl who steals his heart since yesterday, Park Jiyeon.

~~~

       "But Chanyeol... I'm afraid... of heights."

       Chanyeol still resists to ride the roller coaster and grabs Jiyeon faster. "Oh, come on! Don't make me mad. You have promised, remember?"

       Jiyeon has no more choice when she hears the word 'mad'. Instead, she just closes her eyes and mumbles a prayer. Chanyeol who sees her silly acts laughs very hard. "Jiyeon, you don't have to worry. I will always protect you." Chanyeol gives out his best smile to Jiyeon. Jiyeon herself doens't even feel 'protected' but more to 'frightened'.

       To be honest, Jiyeon has never riden a roller coaster before. Even though she will have to ride at least there must be her twin. She will feel safer when Yoona is beside her, but without her Jiyeon has always felt unsafe.

      The next ride finally is ready. Chanyeol quickly hops on the in front seats and pats on the seat next to him, signaling Jiyeon to sit beside him. Jiyeon cringes because Chanyeol chose the very front seats. She just stiffly sits with a pale face.

      "I think I'm gonna vomit after this."

      "It's okay. Everything will be alright."

Chanyeol POV

      Then here it is! The roller coaster finally begins to move. At first it moves slow, and then it accelerates more and more. I shout as loud as I can. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" After all, this is so enjoying!

      I then look at the girl beside me who was scared to ride the roller coaster before. She seems to be enjoying it more. Jiyeon screams louder than me.

      "AAAAAAAAAA!! Chanyeooolllllll!!!"

      "Whaaaaaatttttt?!"

      "This is sooooooooo...... scaawwwrryy bbb.... thhnnss....!!!!"

      "Whaaatt?! I can't hear youuuuuuu!!"

      She doesn't reply. Instead, she just laughs and continues to scream. When I see her smile, I swear I think I was in Heaven already. I suddenly feel the whole world stops and all I can feel is love.

      More surprise, Jiyeon holds my one hand tight and screams louder. I then realize we are going down 90 degrees. I scream, too, bursting out my happiness.

      Today I see Jiyeon screams happily. I see her laugh. She holds my hand tightly. I realize I really want her from this time on. I love her. Park Jiyeon.

~~~

Jiyeon POV

      Chanyeol drops me off at my home. Even though I feel horrible at first having to ride the roller coaster, I feel so much alive!

      I wave to him letting him go first. "No, you go in frist then I'll go."

      I then nod and obey him, because I don't want to argue. When I'm half-way to my house's front door, I stop and run back to him.

      "Ah, thank you for today. This is actually my first time. I'm having a wonderful day... because of you." I bow without looking to his eyes. Agh, I'm shy telling him that this is my first time riding a roller coaster.

      "Yaaa, do you thank people without looking into their eyes?"

      I quickly look into him and chuckle. "Sorry."

      Unexpectedly, he my hair and cutely says, "Hahaha really? Your first time? I'm fabulous for finally making you riding it, right?" I just reply him with a smile. This boy is over confident.

      "Actually I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for accompanying me." This time he looks into my eyes sincerely. I can see him looking into me differently just now. I think I know what kind of look is that. But I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I am thinking of the right meaning.

      We just stand there in awkward silence, trying to make up words to say.

      "You go in first. It's cold here. You might get sick." Chanyeol my hair again as he breaks the silence.

      I obediently nod and wave again at him before going inside my house.

-

      "Jiyeon-ah! You went on a date with Chanyeol?!" Yoona surprises me with her sudden presence.

      "No way! It isn't a date, eonnie. And you surprised me to death!"

      "Then what is it? I saw him your hair like a sweet couple! Tell me, tell me!"

      Oh, this is a long story. I take a deep breath and tell everything to her. About me lying, about me promising him, everything!

      "Ugh, why are you doing this? You lie to protect me, right? Just let me be the one doing this, then."

      "It's alright eonnie. There are just two days to go. I can do this."

      "Do you like him? Wu Chanyeol?" Yoona unexpectedly asks me with a glare.

      "No! Why you suddenly ask me about that? You like him?" I ask her back. It's so sudden she asked me silly thing like that.

      "Umm, whaaat?" What? I should be the one to ask. What? Why do you prevent looking at my eyes, eonnie? O-oh! There must be something!

      "You like Chanyeol? Yes, you do, eonnie! You can't even say no to me!"

      "What? I just think he is cute... Just a little cute... Just a little..." Yoona says in a very soft voice.

      "See! Aah, uri eonnie is in loveeeee." I pinch her cheeks playfully.

      "Keunde, don't you like him, too? He is cute. He's definitely your type."

      "Uh, you don't know me well, eonnie. He's really not my type." I try to make my face believable.

      Yoona then laughs. "I'm just kidding. Uri saeng Jiyeon can't be in love first, okay?" Yoona lets her tongue out to me. "Mehrong."

       I quickly chase Yoona into our bedroom, and we have a pillow fight. After hitting each other with pillow several times, we stop and catch our breath.

       "You know, Jiyeon, because you are closer with Chanyeol, maybe you can be closer with that crazy Kris..." 

       Kris? Without Yoona knowing, I can feel my face goes blushing. I cover my face with a pillow. 

       "... so I think you can do that thing, too..." Do what?

       "... You remember the revenge we talked about the other day? I know what to do."

       I look at Yoona enthusiastically, waiting for what she will say next.

      "Make Kris insanely in love with you, then dump him in an evil way."

=======================================================================

 

 

 

A/N: Hello there! If you guys realize, the one who wrote this chapter is different from the previous ones. I'm the best friend of this account's owner and from the very first we have agreed to make this fanfiction together. The next chapter will be made by the owner, though.

Sorry for making all of you to wait in a very long time. I was having my midterm exam and I finished this asap. Luckily I was able to post this asap too. The owner is having her midterm this week :D Wish her luck!

Thanks for the subscribers. You give us more spirit to continue this story, hehehe ^^

If there are wrong grammars or spellings, please tell in comment. English isn't our native language and we're in the process of learning it. Please give inputs so we can be better and DON'T be a silent reader. Thank you :)