Chapter 4: Double Date

Twins Fate

"So, where are we going today?" Jiyeon asked lazily. She could hardly hold on her bag's sling.

"Can't wait for it, huh?" Chanyeol teasingly smiled, making him to look "cuter"  than ever.

Jiyeon quickly showed a disgusted and reluctant face. "Don't be over confident please," she thought.

"You know the book store beside the mayor office? We'll meet there after school, okay." Chanyeol left a seducing wink before waving and going away.

Jiyeon then turn around and walk lazily to her class.

“what happen to you sis? Something wrong?” yoona asked her sister.

“no.. not really just too lazy to go through this ing bad day...”

“well, cheer up yeonni... everythings going to be fine.. just enjoy and everythings going to be fun” yoona winked at jiyeon. But sadly that wink was failed and jiyeon burst into laugh.

“why are you laughing?” yoona pouting .

“learn how to wink first sis” said she while giving out her tongue..

“ya! You!!” jiyeon laugh louder and making yoona puoting more. But then the teacher comes in, and they both stop teasing each other. The study start.

_____________________________________

School has over. Yoona and jiyeon went home. And so kris and chanyeol. Chanyeol seems so over happy today.

“so happy huh? Share it to me!” said kris with his heavy voice

“yeah, i’m so overly happy... and sorry i cant share it with you” said chanyeol with his brigth smile.

“huh... its always like this with you... “

________________________________________________

 

“where are you going?” yoona asked her sister who is choosing a clothes to wear.

“ i dont know. Someone asked me to meet him. At the bookstore. “ said jiyeon lazily.

“really? Woaahhh... my sister is going on a date!!! With who?”

Jiyeon stop doing her things. She doesnt know what to answer. Well, she cant just said ‘ill go with chanyeol’ or ‘chanyeol asked me to’ she know that if she answer that or even worse than that, yoona will be upset. And she doesnt want that.

“just someone.” Jiyeon said with her smile.

“umm... did i know him? I-i just afraid that something will happen to you.something bad.”

“someone close to us. And you dont need to be afraid because he’s a nice guy. Believe me.” Again with her smile.

“ ok i believe you. Call me  if you need help.” Said yoona again.

“ne. I’m going. Bye.”

“bye... be careful”

Yoona then throw her body to the bed and take her book.

‘a date huh? Is it with chanyeol? No yeonnie is not a person like that. she wont do that.’ yoona humming to her self.

“aisshhh” she throw her book away.

“should i follow her?”

__________________________________

“what are you doing dude” kris asked. Hes on his bed playing with her laptop but he can exactly know that his twins is now being crazy about what to wear.

“hunting a dinosaur” said chanyeol holding his laugh.

“i’m serious” said kris. His eyes are now on chanyeol.

“hahahaha... sorry hyung, i’m just too excited. I’m going on a date. With someone that i like.” Said chanyeol honestly.

“date? With who? Bad luck yeoja?” said kris with his eyes widen.

“what? Bad luck yeoja? You mean yoona? Wohooo... what happen to my hyung... are you afraid that i’ll get her first than you?” said chanyel teasingly.

“w-what? Noo... i just.. umm... well.. y-yes but noo!! I dont like her..” said kris. His cheek are blushing right now. His eyes are now back tothe laptop.

“oh really? You dont like her.. you love her.. “ chanyeol keep teasing kris and kris only stay quiet. Until chanyeol went out from his room and keep teasing kris. He staysquiet. ‘maybe he’s right. I like her. I know this too fast but she’s just too cute to be hate.’ Kris said in his heart.

“aissjhhh... should i follow him?” said kris to himself.

___________________________

 

 

“hey giant!” jiyeon poked yeol whos standing while holding a book.

“oh hey.. start now?” chanyeol is so happy that jiyeon came. He thought that jiyeon wont come.

“umm.. if you want..” jiyeon smiled at him. Chanyeol reply it with his bright smile too.

Without they realized someone is following them.

 “no.. maybe theyre only take a walk together...” said yoona thinking positively. Yoona then stand from her hiding place and walk to follow yeol and yeon.

“im glad its not her.. but.. what is she doing.. following yeol and jiyeon?” kris is humming in his hiding place. Yes.. kris is following yeol. Hes glad that yeol is not on a date with yoona. But hes just curious what is yoona doing following on yeol and yeon. So he cancel his plan of ‘following yeol’ to ‘following yoona’

_______________________________

“amusement park? Again?’ said jiyeon with her eyes widen. Surprised.

“oh come on... were on a date right? Every couple that go on a date will go here.”

“date? I didnt think this is a date..”

“just... follow me.. and you’ll enjoy “ chanyeol said with a bright smile. He take jiyeon’s hand and pull jiyeon to walk beside him. Jiyeon just accept chanyeol’s doing. Without she realized that yoona is watching it.

“they’re holding hands...” yoona said. She sit on the chair near the place she stands.

“wohoo... someone is being a spy huh?” a heavy voice interrupting. Yoona lifted her head and saw a tall-as-tower man standing in front of her.

“you! What are you doing here?”

“me? Take a walk.. why?”kris said lightly.

“liar!”

“i’m following jiyeon... because chanyeol said hes going on a date with someone he likes.” Said kris lying.

“ohh... really...” said yoona with her pouting mouth.

“hey.. why?”

“no” yoona then stands and walk away but kris catch her hand and pull her.

“what are you doing?” said yoona with her big voice

“ your twins is on a date... so do my twins. And i want to have a date too... i believe you also want to have a date. So let’s date” said kris while holding her hands more tight. Yoona cant say anything more. She’s bad at ignoring boy’s saying. Doesnt mean that she’s a cheap. But she’s just too afraid to do that.

______________________________

 

 

So there they are. Kris having a date with yoona and chanyeol with jiyeon. For a while yoona can forget a little bit about her pain because of kris. But it doesnt make yoona likes kris in that easy way. Yoona can finally laugh because of kris foolness

“are you happy?” kirs asked while eating their ice cream.

“yes.. especially because i got treated” said yoona without even stare at kris.

Kris smile seeing his wating her ice cream like a kid. And that makes him likes her more.

“wait.” Kris said suddenly.

Yoona stop her ice cream and stare at kris. Kris then slowly bend his body until he can see yoona eyes. Yoona widen her eyes because she thinks that kris is going to kiss him. kris smile looking at yoona. He then wiped yoona’s mouth with his hand. Yoona who’s surprised open her eyes and he can see kris is holding his laugh.

“wohoo... so yoona is kind of a ert girl huh?” said kris teasingly.

“ya! You! I-i’m not ert!”yoona is now blushing.

“so youre thinking that i’m going to kiss you? Well then if you want me to...” kris then bend his body again, faster than before. When his face is about 5 cm from yoona’s, she pushed him away..

“ya!”

Kris run and yoona is following him from behind chasing him.

__________________

Without they realized, they’ve been spending many hours in this amusement park. And it’s darker now.

“jiyeon-ah... let’s watch a fireworks..” chanyeol said exciteedly.

“ehmm... ok..” jiyeon replied with her smile.

On the other hand...

“yoona-ya..”

“wae?”

“let’s watch a fireworks...” said kris

“should we? Let’s go” yoona stands immediately from her seat, take kris hand, and pulled him with her.

They are now at the middle of the amusement park waiting for a fireworks. There are many people gather in there to see fireworks. Kris who didnt meant to look around catch a look at chanyeol and jiyeon who’s now holding hands together and watching the sky. He then look at yoona who is also satring at the sky. Just wishing that yoona wont see them. Yoona then realized that kris is staring at her.

“why?” asked yoona

“no.. it’s just..”

“it’s just what?”

“nothing...” kris smiled to hide it. But yoone is not that stupid. She’s now remember that the purpose she was here is because jiyeon and chanyeol. She looks around because she knew that they would be here. Watching fireweorks. Since she knew that jiyeon likes fireworks so much. She looks around and there she got them. Holding hands tight. Chanyeol then started to bend his body to be more closer to jiyeon’s face. To stare at jiyeon’s eyes. Yoona knows what will happen and she keep on staring them.

*boommm* the fireworks are on the sky. And yoona keep on staring them. Well, from her angle it’s clear that chanyeol seems like kissing jiyeon but in fact he’s not there yet. It’s still 5 cm away. Yoona who cant hold it anymore walk away from that place running with her tears runnign down in her cheeks. Kris who’s seeing her surprised and look at chanyeol place, and he understand what makes yoona walk away, he then turned away and chase yoona.

Chanyeol feels like this is the right time to tell jiyeon how he feels. He bend his body and whisper to jiyeon.

“i like you... “jiyeon widen her eyes.

“ and if you like me too, stay still.” Chanyeol then move closerto her. Reducing their distance. Jiyeon slowly closed her eyes. but then she suddenly open it again and pushed chanyeol slowly.

“sorry, but we’re just knew each other. And friends would be better.” Jiyeon smiled.

“ahh geurae? Fine then.. let’s be friend” said chanyeol with his bright smile. He’s best at hiding his real feelings. He’s smiling right now but actually he’s now feel failed. Chanyeol then hold jiyeon’s hand more tight than before and watching the fireworks blooming in the sky.

__________________

Yoona is there seating in the bench with kris beside her. She’s keeps on crying. Yeah, she likes chanyeol and that’s why...

“stop crying bad luck yeoja” said kris finally.

“am i? Am i that bad luck?” said yoona still with her tears on her cheeks.

“well, i don’t think you’re really bringing a bad luck”

“then why am i having a bad luck? Watching my own twin sister kissing with the guy i like?”

Kris widen his eyes. so yoona likes chanyeol. He take yoona shoulder and make her to stare at him. yoona lifted her head. Kris wiped out her tears.

“well, i think you’re not the only one having  a bad luck... because me too..”

“what do you mean?”

“i know it’s painful, watching you lovely one love your own twins”

“eh? “ yoona didnt understand what is kris talking about.

“i like you. I love you. But i know it wont ever happen so i’m gotta go with it.” Kris then smiles. But every one that saw his smile can know that it’s a painful smile.

“b-but you said you..”

“like jiyeon? At first i thought chanyeol is going on a date with you that’s why i followed him. but then i saw you on the bookstore. Following them. That’s why i change my plan from following chanyeol to following yoona. And that’s the reason i’m forcing you to go on a sudden date with me. Its all because i like you.”

“you’re crazy...”

“you’re crazier...”

“yeah you’re right... sorry...” said yoona then look down.

“it’s okay” he pats yoona head. Lovely. “now stop crying... you’re uglier now...”

“yaa!!!”

 

 

 

 

a/n:

it's finally finished:D i', back with chapter 4. sorry for the late update:D

so don't forget to comment^^ for subscribers thank you so much:D

sorry for the typos, ad grammatical error since english is not my main language:D

dont be silent reader neh :D