Minho

Treasure Box

 

Taking Chances

 

 

 

"I'm sorry"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I'm really sorry Yoong, you are a really good girl but its not working anymore"

"Why?"

"We both know why Yoong"

Yoona keeps walking like a zombie as she replayed her break up scene with Soo Hyun.  She did not noticed Minho following her.

"I don't really know why?  Is it me?" she said to herself as she try to find the reason why Soo Hyun broke up with her. "Aish am I not girlfriend material?" she said a little louder not caring if the people around her thinks she's crazy.

Minho finally decided to get her out of her crazy zombie mode by locking her head around his arms and tried ruffling her hair.  But before he can affectionately do that, Yoona was already shocked and she tried to break free from his headlock and elbowed him on his side and stomped on his foot just like the way he taught her incase of emergency.

"Aww, Yoong its me"

"Oh my Minho-ya, I'm sorry I did not know it was you, why would you scare me like that" she felt apologetic but at the same time a little bit defensive.

"Its okay, my fault but god your sharp elbow should be classified as a deadly weapon"

"HAHAHA very funny" she laughed in a sarcastic way. "If you are here to annoy me, I'm not in the mood"

"Yah! did you get dump again?"

"Thanks for rubbing it more on my face, frog eye."

Yoona by all means is not ugly in fact there are couple of boys crushing on her but her all (only 3) relationships were always short lived like a month or less.

"What is it this time?"

"He said its not working anymore"

It is always the reason all her exes gave her and until now she still don't understand why.

"What did you even like in that dude?"

Yoona always had this vision of a perfect partner, tall, intense gaze and likes kids.  But somehow all her exes only have one or two of those characteristics.   But she's not going to tell him that.

"He like me and i like him, isn't that enough reason?" She reasoned out leaving the younger boy behind.

"Yoona wait!"

"What?"

"Am i not tall enough?, I mean am I about as tall as that guy?" he said once again as he stand face to face (well more like he was bending a little bit) with her while looking intensely in her eye.

"Minho-ya" she nervously said as she felt suddenly conscious from their close proximity.

"So I won't do huh" he finally look away from her.

"Minho-ya, what are you saying?"

"Yoona, I.. I like you!"

"I like you too silly"

"No, not just like like, I love you"

"I.."

"I know it's weird saying this since we practically grew up together and all..."

Yoona was speechless and mentally blank, she did not even hear any of the words Minho said after his confession.  She was practically have a flashback of their years together.  How her idea of her ideal man have always been him, tall, intense gaze and loves children a lot, heck her niece loves Minho more than her.

"I'm... afraid" she said softly not looking at him.

"Why?"

"Our friendship means so much to me, i don't want to risk it"

"And you think I am not afraid?"

"..."

"I'm afraid too Yoong, but i don't want to pretend anymore, i don't want to pretend that you are just my friend, that I'm okay whenever you have a new boyfriend, that I'm not hurt whenever your broken hearted And I don't want to be just your boy friend anymore"

He was holding her hand tightly afraid that any moment she would runaway and never come back.  He's so afraid but he can no longer lie to her and to himself.  He is risking their 10 years of friendship in this so he was hoping that she would either accept his feelings or just  straight out dump him.

"Minho-ya..." She started to say as her eyes become misty. "I like you too... No... Iove you too!"

He loosen his hold on her hand pull her in his arms.  Letting her hear his heart beat that have been beating fast for the last couple of minutes because of he

She let him pull her in his embrace and rested her head on his chest.  She could hear his heart beat and just like her own, it was beating fast and it was beating like this because of him.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

MinYoon moving pass the friendzone area.

This is my gift for my 100th commenter (mysticdeer) i hope you like it ^^