Jaejoong

Treasure Box

 

 

Big Brother

 

 

Yoona was not her usual bubbly self when she arrived home.  She went straight in her room and completely ignore her older brother.  She put all the things that Geun suk have given her since the day they start dating.  She can't believe that she defended that jerk in front of her friends and family.

 

"Stupid jerk!"

 

She place a picture of her now ex boyfriend on the head of  the big teddy bear which was also given by him.  She let out her frustrations on the bear, she beat it up, strangled and and almost torn into pieces if it was not from the knocking sound from her door.

 

"Yo alligator Yoong!"

 

"I'm not in the mood oppa"

 

Ignoring her cold response, Jaejoong went inside her room and noticed the pile of things in the box and the poor teddy bear lying on the floor.  He also saw her puffy eyes and red nose that she was trying to hide from him as she quickly wiped her tears with the back of her hands.

 

"Is everything alright?"

 

"I'm fine just got something in my eyes"

 

"Well that's really something big even your nose is turning red"

 

"It's just my allergies acting up"

 

"Come on now Yoong, you are a lousy liar" 

 

"You're so stubborn oppa"

 

"Not as stubborn as you." 

 

Yoona briefly smiled at what he said.

 

"Is it Geun Suk?"  

 

She meekly nodded.

 

"Did he hurt you?  What did he do?"

 

"No, not physically, i saw him kissing another girl"

 

"That boy, i knew he was not to be trusted"

 

"I know I'm stupid, I should have listen to Sica unnie when she told me he was not worth it or when Yunho oppa told me he was cheating on me or when you completely went against my decision, I bet you all want to tell me now that I told you so"

 

"As much as i honestly want to say that to you, i won't say i told you so"

 

"You just said it oppa"

 

"I did?"

 

"Yes"

 

"So you want me to beat that boy up like what you did with mister bear here?"

 

Jaejoong jokingly said as he hold the now almost deformed bear.

 

"You can't even do a proper fight stance oppa how can  you even think of beating him up"

 

"But seriously Yoong, one day the right one for you will come, he will love you, respect you and be loyal to you.  He will be there for you no matter what. And i know you will be a lot wiser, lot more mature and ready when that time comes so just take your time besides Dad and me are still here to be your man"

 

Sitting beside her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeeze her.

 

"Thanks oppa"

 

Yoona just smiled at their brother-sister conversation.  She admits that these is one of the few moments where her dear brother is acting as the big brother he should be.

 

Jaejoong gently cups her face and wipes her tears away.  But his sweet action didn't last long as he forcefully pinched her cheeks and pulled them to the side.

 

"And nobody have the right to make fun of you except me, alligator Yoong"

 

"Yah oppa!!!!"

 

Yoona patted her cheeks to soothe the pain  as Jaejoong quickly run out of her room.

 

"So childish, and here i am thinking he matured"

 

 

----

 

 

2 days later

 

Jaejoong was strolling in the mall when he saw Geun Suk with a girl.  He went up to them and using his pretty face he manage to to get the girl's attention much to Geun Suk's annoyance.

 

"Excuse me miss, would you like to have a drink with me, of course if only your brother would agree?"

 

He asked and being a natural Casanova the girl completely fell on his charm.

 

"He.. he's"

 

"I'm her boyfriend"

 

"Ah i see i thought you were siblings, Anyways it was nice meeting.."

 

"NO! He's my ex boyfriend"

 

Smirking, Jaejoong look at the now shock and angry Geun Suk.

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Yes"

 

Recovering from the shock Geun Suk grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her away from Jaeoong.  But the girl insisted and slap him on the face while saying it's over between them and quickly left him for Jeajoong.  Angry, Geun Suk kick whatever the thing on the ground and accidentally hit one of the guards and he was taken to the mall security office. 

 

"I'm sorry about that so you were going to invite me where?"

 

"Ah right i was going to invite you for a drink but my sister just texted me to meet up so maybe next time."

 

"But.."

 

"Oh my sister is here, Yoona"

 

He called Yoona out who was waving at him. The girl turned to look at her and was shock to see her.

 

"She's your sister?"

 

"Yes, but I'm sure you seen her before.  I'll get going now and i hope you would think twice before kissing someone's boyfriend or dumping your boyfriend for another guy. It's not a good behavior for a girl."

 

With that Jaejoong left the angry girl alone and went to meet up with Yoona.

 

"What was that?"

 

"Nothing, just something i need to settle"

 

Because nobody hurt his sister and get away with it.

 

 

 

#####

 

JaeNa? JoongNa? my sibling ship. The perks of having a big brother.

 

Thanks for the upvote Ri_Cho 

 

Check out my other one shot collection KISSology for ChangYoon stories (shameless ad)

 

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome