Sehun

Treasure Box

 

 

 

Menstrual Cramps and Autocorrect Function

 

 

 

To:  Yoona noona

Yoona noona you can't possibly still be in bed?

 

To: Sehunnie

Well, I am, so ing deal with it.

 

To: Yoona noona

Language, language noona, if your fans read this they will be disappointed. Their goddess Yoona swearing?  But then again, I suppose all those menstrual hormones are making you more vulgar than usual.

 

To: Sehunnie

Aren't you supposed to be practicing? Why don't you go back to practice instead of being an annoying on my phone?

 

To: Yoona noona

It's break time

 

To: Sehunnie

Whatever. Stop massaging me.

 

To: Yoona noona

I'm not massaging you

 

To: Yoona noona

Wait do you want me to massage you? *wiggle's eyebrows*

 

To: Sehunnie

THAT WAS A TYPO I MEANT "MESSAGING" AND NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO MASSAGE ME!

 

To: Yoona noona

Don't worry noona, I understand your hormones talking.  It was an honest slip up and i will tell no soul about you wanting a massage from me.

 

To: Sehunnie

OMG why are you so annoying.  It was a TYPO, it my phone's stupid Autocorrection.

 

To:Sehunnie

Yah you little evil OH SEHUN stop twisting this accident!

 

"Hun-ah the break time is over"

 

The manager called him to start practicing again.  This is something Sehun did to entertain himself, whenever they were given a break between their tiring practice sessions and schedules.  Teasing his Yoona noona over silly things just let him take his mind off their hectic idol life.  And it does help that its so easy for him to annoy her and he can totally imagine her puffing her cheeks while scrunching her nose trying to get back on him.

"Manager noona what is the best way to relieve menstrual cramps?" He ask his manager while walking back to the practice room.  "My noona is being grumpy because of it" he added when he saw the questioning look on his manager's face.

"Your "Noona" can take mefenamic acid or just a warm compress on her lower abdomen would do" she suggested while enunciating the word noona, hinting that she may know who that noona really is.

 

------------------------

 

Yoona threw her phone across the room after not getting any reply from the young boy who just ruined her already bad day.

"Stupid autocorrect function. Stupid hormones. Stupid, stupid menstrual periods!" She glared at her mobile phone that is now lying on the floor in three pieces.  But that is least of her problem.  Now not only is she suffering from dysmenorrhea she have to endure Sehun's damn annoying smirked for a couple of days.

"Arghhhhh....."

Yoona cried from pain and buried her face in her pillow trying to muffle her cries and curled up in the fetal position to relieve the pain.  And in few minutes she was already sleeping again.

It was around lunch time when she woken up from the constant ringing of her doorbell.

"Coming!" She shouted as she dragged her aching body (abdomen) out of her bed.  "This must be ing important or else i can kill whoever is pressing my damn doorbell" she muttered to herself.

"Noona!"

"Yah Oh Sehun this should be important otherwise I will kick your shin for making me get up from bed just to open the door"

"Just dropping by to give you this" Sehun handed her a box and immediately leave knowing that she can actually kick his shin any minute. "Bye noona and your welcome!"

"Yah you little brat" Yoona called him back but he was already in the lift waving at her.  She close the door and sat in her room carrying the box with her. "What is this?"

/EMERGENCY PERIOD KIT/

That was written on the box.  Already she felt herself smile and as she open the box her smile grew wider.  Inside was a packet of mefenamic acid tablets, a warm compress bag, her favorite chocolates, a stress ball and a tube of her favorite ice cream.

She was beyond touch.  He maybe a little pain in the and sassy most of the time but he can be this sweet and considerate dongsaeng sometimes. She was already devouring her tube of ice cream when she notice a small note at the bottom of the box.

/Just call me if ever you need massage *wiggles eyebrows*/

She sat up like someone poured cold water on her. Which was something that she truly regretted two seconds later, as pain shot up her abdomen. "IT WAS MY DAMN AUTOCORRECT FUNCTION"

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

Don't you love this noona-dongsaeng SeYoon/YoonHun pair.  Can you imagine Sehun teasing his Yoona noona like this?  this is an upgraded gift from his salompas gift in chapter 12 so i hope you guys like it.

Eid Mubarak everyone