Nightmare

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 12

Nightmare

“ What did you bastards did to them! “ Ahri’s body tremble as her tears slowly drips down from her eye to her cheeks. Blood was all over her white shirt. She is down on the ground not because she is bowing anyone but her leg has gone paralyzed. Her Femur and Tibia is badly damaged, her legs aren’t showing any sign of recovery. All she can do is lay on the floor, asking Block B to give her family back to her.

“ Like I’ve said baby sister if you join us. We will give them back unharmed. This time we won’t treat you like we did before so what do you say? “ Zico kneed down as he reached his hand out to grab Ahri’s hand. Ahri didn’t know what to do anymore at the end, she gave in and grabs on Zico’s hand.

“ Wake up you lazy pig! “ Atsuko splashes cold water at Ahri’s face making her woke up from her dream. She woke up with a shock face plastered on her face. Atsuko was about to make her escape but she stopped when she saw Ahri is in a daze. Ahri got off from her bed and went inside the bathroom to clean herself up.

“ Why did I have that dream? Is this a sign? “ Ahri grabs her toothbrush with a sigh.

“ Is there something wrong Ahri? “ Atsuko pops out from the bathroom door, wondering what is Ahri thinking so deeply about. Ahri glares at Atsuko before smirking to her.

“ I’m just planning on how to get you back on splashing cold water to me. “ Atsuko widen her eyes before taking her leave. Ahri brushed her teeth quietly while her mind drove off to that dream where she gives up and ends up being in Block B.

I can’t go back. If I go back to Block B, which means it will be the end of me.

After cleaning up, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but what are all the odds. Breakfast is already cooked and it’s on the dining table waiting for it to be eaten. She seats down on the chair that is located in front of her and eats her breakfast without waiting for the others. Ahri’s cell phone vibrates meaning there’s a new message. She took out her phone from her pocket and opens the message.

‘ We have something to do at school so we will be going to school first! Enjoy your breakfast – Atsuko ‘

Ahri closes her phone before continue eating her breakfast. She washes the dishes after eating her breakfast. She grabs her bag and locks the door house before heading to school. During the walk to school, her chest keeps giving her a weird vibe but she decides to put that feeling aside and keeps on walking with a positive mind set. When she reached her classroom, there aren’t any students except for Ahri herself. She was getting more panic than before and her weird feeling grew into a anxious feeling. She texted and called Atsuko and her brothers asking where they are but they aren’t picking their phones or replying her message. She finally decided to skip school and went to find them around the neighborhood.

“ Where are those idiots? “ Ahri took her phone out to see what time is it and it shows it’s already 1PM. She tries to call Atsuko once again but it’s the same result as before, she didn’t pick up her phone.

“ Jihae… “ Someone called out Ahri’s real name from behind. Ahri knows exactly who is the person calling her. She turns back to face that person who is looking flustered.

“ What have you done this time? “ Ahri glares at P.O who is trying to avoid eye contact with her.

“ We didn’t do anything! Cross my heart! “ P.O tries to convince Ahri that he isn’t lying.

“ Cross your heart? Don’t make me laugh P.O, you don’t even know what a promise is besides you don’t even have a heart. “ Ahri bitterly laughed at P.O.

“ Jihae, I know it’s all our fault so that’s why we are back, to redeem our past mistakes. I know you have suffered a lot because of us and I apologies because of us, you got end up in th- “ P.O’s words got cutted by Ahri’s shouting.

“ STOP IT! Shut up P.O! I don’t want to hear any stupid lies coming out from your mouth! I trust you the most and you treat me like a trash! I heard everything P.O. Don’t act as if you don’t know anything, you knew the most out of everyone. I thought you were different from the others but I though wrong. You’re the worst out of everyone. “ Ahri leaves after saying everything that she needs to get her chest out of. She now knows that Atsuko and the others aren’t in Block B’s hand which means she could relax a bit. Soon the sun has set down and the moon and stars has slowly makes their appearance. Ahri gave up and heads back to home. When she switched on the light switch, someone jumped in front of her causing Ahri to punch the person in front of her. As the light slowly illuminates the whole house, she felt guilty all of a sudden because the person she just punched was Ricky.

“ Are you alright? “ Ahri squats down to see whether Ricky is okay or not.

 “ I’m… okay. “ Ricky managed to speak his thought.

“ Anyways where the hell have you guys been to all day?! “ Ahri steps down Ricky’s stomach making him groan in pain. Ahri felt a bit of guilt but her guilt was all washed away when she thought about how hard she search for them all day long.

“ Surprise! Happy birthday Ahri! “ Atsuko and the other Teen Top members comes out from the kitchen with Minsoo holding the cake. Ahri looks at them weirdly before tilting her head to the left.

“ Today is my birthday? “ Ahri asks to Atsuko.

“ Yeah! When you were out of that place, you changed your identity so today is the born day of Song Ahri. “ Atsuko whispered to Ahri quietly to make sure that no one is listening to their conversation. Ahri grins before hugging Atsuko tightly. Atsuko breaks the hug away and pointed bellow. Ahri looks down and noticed that he has been stepping on Ricky the whole time. She quickly removes her feet and helps Ricky to stand up.

“ I’m sorry Ricky. Are you alright? “ Ahri asks Ricky while awkwardly smiling to him.

“ Yeah, I’m alright. Come on, let’s eat the cake together! “ Ricky pulled Ahri to the kitchen to grab a knife to cut the cake. Ahri cut the cake evenly and all of the eats their cake happily.

“ Ya, don’t ever disappear without a word like that ever again. I thought you guys got kidnap by Block B or something. “ Ahri nudges Atsuko’s side hardly making her moan in pain.

“ Fine, fine. Geez stop with the violence girl. “ Atsuko stuffed cake inside .

After eating the cake together and cleaning everything, they went to their own rooms to drift off to dreamland. Ahri opened her room door and saw Atsuko was already sleeping on her bed. Ahri sighed before closing the door tightly. She tries to be as quiet as possible since she didn’t want to wake Atsuko up. Ahri decides to head outside to get some fresh air. She walks around to clear her mind and at least make her mind feel in peace even for a while.

“ It has been such a panic day huh. I just hope it doesn’t happen anymore. “ Ahri smiles as she see the stars that are shining brightly at the night sky. When she walks to her left, she bumped into someone. She glances at the person while the person glances at her back too.

“ What are you doing here? “ Ahri wonders.

“ Isn’t that my question? “ Changjo asks back with a grin on his face.

“ I was just taking a night walk. I need to calm myself down. What about you? Do you have something that’s been bugging around your mind? “ Ahri and Changjo are now walking next to each other while glancing around their neighborhood’s houses.

“ Well… er, yeah but it’s better if I kept it for myself. “ Changjo’s cheek burned red and tries to avoid Ahri’s face. Ahri noticed that Changjo is moving himself away from Ahri’s side, she walks closer to Changjo making Changjo panic and walks faster. Ahri chases him down and grabs his shirt to stop him from walking away.

“ Don’t walk too far away from me. It’s dangerous to walk alone during the night, you might not know what could happened in a flash of light. “ Ahri continues walking when Changjo is slowing his pace. The both of them continue walking side by side once again but this time, it’s awkward for Changjo.

“ Tell me, what are your problems? Maybe I could help you about it. “ Ahri stops walking and glances at Changjo who is looking shock with a bit of mixture of embarrassment.

“ I-It’s nothing! Just forget about it! “ Changjo walks ahead without waiting for Ahri. Ahri glares at Changjo and grabs his shirt from behind. Changjo got pulled by Ahri and makes him face her.

“ If you tell me about it, maybe I could help you. If you’re problems are solved then you would stop worrying about it. So tell me about it already. “ Ahri glares at Changjo.

“ Fine, Fine! You want to know so badly about it, I’ll tell you about it! “ Changjo shouts out loud making Ahri let’s go off Changjo’s shirt. Changjo was about to continue his sentence but his face slowly turns into deep red making him hesitating to continue his sentence. Ahri raised one of her eyebrow at Changjo who looks flustered.

“ M-My pr-problem… “ Changjo shuttered as he tries to continue his sentence.

“ Oh what the heck, you’re the one who asked for it. Don’t regret about it when I’ve finished telling you about it. I’m jealous of Byunghun hyung. Why is he the one who keeps getting your attention? Why you never glanced at me even for once? I love you Song Ahri and it’s not a brother-sister love, it’s a feeling towards a lover. When you suddenly leave to Japan, do you know how worried I am? Why did you bring Byunghun hyung with you instead of me? How stupid am I to think that you might actually like me. “ Changjo spoke his whole heart out making Ahri felt guilty for some reasons yet a part of her wants to comfort him. Her mind is a mess right now, she didn’t know how to react so she is standing still like a statue, staring at Changjo as if her soul has just left her body.

“ See, I’ve already told you that you can’t solve my problems. We should go back home now. It’s getting late. “ Changjo was about to leave but Ahri stopped his steps by hugging Changjo’s back. Changjo looks behind and saw Ahri’s expression. It was an unreadable expression. It was a bit mix of guilt yet she looks a bit happy. Ahri closes her eyes while hugging more tightly to Changjo. Changjo’s body reacted to how he wanted to, he turns back and hugs Ahri back.

“ I’m sorry Changjo but i- “ Changjo shook his head making Ahri stopped talking and glance at him.

“ Don’t answer me now because you will be mine in the future so don’t reject me now. I will make you like me first then I will teach you want is true love and slowly you will fall for my charms and we will get married and live a happy life together. “ Ahri’s expression soften when she heard about Changjo’s future plan with her in it but she knows that it isn’t going to happen. She didn’t have the courage to destroy Changjo’s plan so she goes along with it and hugs him as if it’s the last hug that they are sharing.

The next morning

Ahri wakes up early and makes breakfast for everyone. She made bacon and eggs for breakfast. She didn’t went to school without the others instead she sits down on the dining table to wait for the other to eat breakfast together.

“ What’s the occasion today? You never ate breakfast with us together. “ Byunghun gives a weird stare towards Ahri who is sipping on her coffee quietly.

“ It’s a thank you gift for celebrating my birthday. “ Ahri stops drinking her coffee and eats breakfast together. Atsuko didn’t know why but Ahri is giving a weird vibe. She couldn’t put a finger about it but she knows that she is acting weird all of a sudden. After eating breakfast together, they heads to school together too. They all went to their own destinations when they reached the school. Ahri told Atsuko to go ahead to the classroom first because she got to use the bathroom. Atsuko nodded and heads to the classroom first with Ricky.

The lesson has started a few minutes ago and Ahri isn’t back from the bathroom. When it’s break time, Atsuko went around the whole school to find Ahri but she is nowhere to be found. She tries to ask some students but they all didn’t give a crap about Atsuko.

“ Where the hell is that girl. “ Atsuko curses out loud while ruffling her hair in frustration.

“ Excuse me, are you looking for Song Ahri? “ A female student comes out from her hiding spot and walks towards Atsuko.

“ Yes, do you know where she went? “ Atsuko asks the girl.

“ I didn’t know her exact location but when you and Ahri departed at the locker room, she went outside of the school. “ Atsuko thanked the girl before taking her leave to the classroom. She grabs her bag and took her phone. She tries to dial Ahri’s cell phone but it was no use because the operator told Atsuko that Ahri’s cell phone is out of service. She decides to head outside and find Ahri herself. She took her bag and leaves the school. She starts her search from school to her neighborhood. It was already nighttime and she hasn’t found where Ahri. She gives up and went back to Ahri’s house to rest for a while before she starts her search again.

When she reached the house, she ignores the boys and went inside her room. She lays down at the bed and wonders where could Ahri be right now. She decides to take a warm bath before taking a ten minute nap. She opens the cupboard to grab her clothes and towel but she stopped her pace when she sees a sticky note at the hanger. She pulled it out and reads it.

‘ Don’t look for anymore because I won’t appear anymore in front of you. Take care of yourself and the boys for me. ‘

“ That idiot! What is she thinking! “ Atsuko crumbles the paper before throwing it to the floor along with her anger.

End of Chapter 12

A/N: I hope you will like this chapter! :D Thank you for reading this story~