Outburst of Feelings

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 15

Outburst of feelings

It is morning all over again but the atmosphere was totally different from yesterday. Atsuko had never thought that one day, all of them will collapses and fall apart. They got ready to school as usual but it had a different feeling. Atsuko decides to make breakfast for the boys. She waits for the boys to eat breakfast together. Changjo was the first one to come out from his bedroom when Atsuko was about to ask him to eat breakfast together, he forces a smile and shook his head. He puts on his shoes and went to school alone. Byunghun was the next one who comes out from his room, Atsuko didn’t even had a chance to ask Byunghun to eat breakfast because he walks out of the house when Atsuko was about to ask.

“ Don’t take it too hard on yourself. “ Minsoo appears behind Atsuko. He pats her head to calm her down but it makes Atsuko broke even more than before. Atsuko burries her head inside her palms and cries her heart out. She knew this is all her fault. She should have told them the truth but in the end, she lied to them leads to this whole situation. The other boys try to cheer her up during breakfast and their walk to school. Atsuko knew that acting like this isn’t helping one bit so she decides to cheer up and tries her best to make up for her mistakes.

Atsuko went to her classroom which is the same as Changjo and Byunghun’s classroom while the other boys are at a different classroom but they are all in the same classroom. Atsuko tries to cheer Changjo up first before cheering up Byunghun. She sits next to Changjo and puts banana milk on his table making Changjo looked at Atsuko with a confused face.

“ You haven’t had breakfast yet. You should at least fill your stomach with something.” Atsuko smiles to him. She got up from her seat and gave one to Byunghun but Byunghun didn’t react or did anything. All Byunghun is doing was staring into blank air. Atsuko knew it wasn’t easy to get their forgiveness but she isn’t a type of girl that gives up easily. She went back to her seat and sighed in disappointment. When Changjo was about to call Atsuko, the bell rang meaning school is starting. Changjo decides to stay quiet and took out his book.

During the same time at another place wasn’t all that warm and nice but it was like bloody hell. Gang fight broke out and everyone is fighting each other’s enemies until one of them are standing till their last breath. Block B is fighting Got7 at a quiet alley where no one could easily spot them.

“ What are you doing here? “ Jaebum growled at Block B’s appearance.

“ Look we came in peace. We do not wish to pick a fight, we need your help. “ Ahri spoke trying to calm Jaebum down but none of her words are processing into his mind. Jaebum shouted and Got7 members dashed towards them, picking a fight when all they wanted to do was talk. Ahri growled at their stupidity and order Block B to fight back. The others are fighting again each other while the leaders of each group fought ahead with each other. Jaebum tries to land a punch at Ahri’s face but he was too slow for Ahri. Ahri grabs Jaebum’s hand and twisted it. She kicked Jaebum’s back knee causing him to kneel down. She quickly steps on Jaebum’s back before he could counter attack on her.

“ Do you still want to fight or talk nicely with me? “ Ahri hissed at Jaebum. Jaebum didn’t answered anything making Ahri to drop her guard for a while during that time, Jackson burst through Block B members and kicked Ahri to the ground.

“ Go back to where you came from. We do not want to help you or fight you. “ Jackson spoke.

“ Look! If you just listen to us! “ Ahri was about to continue talking but she froze when she saw BamBam holding a knife, pressing it to P.O’s neck. Ahri curses inside her head.

“ We don’t want any trouble coming to us. What part of that you do not understand? “ Youngjae rolls his eyes at Block B.

“ Could you just shut up and listen to me?! “ Ahri bursts out of anger and walks towards BamBam. BamBam was shocked at Ahri’s sudden moments and he become flustered. He look at his hyung’s for help. Ahri grabs the knife with her bare hand. The knife cuts through her skin and blood slowly drips down to P.O’s neck. BamBam did the most wrong thing out of all the things that he should have been. Their eyes met and BamBam’s fear is slowly coming out, his grip on his knife loosens and he went to ’s back to hide.

“ Would you finally listen to us? “ Ahri sighs at BamBam before turning her attention to Jaebum.

“ Fine, we will listen to what you have to say to us but I won’t make promises about helping you out. “ Jaebum firmly stated.

“ Great then. We need your help for us last mission. Zico, explain it to them. “ Ahri glances at Zico. Zico walks closer to Got7 members to make sure that they could hear him perfectly.

“ Do you know about the mysterious gang that won over Big Bang singled handedly? “ Zico asks just to make sure that they know who are really are.

“I did heard some news about them but I’ve never saw them in person. “ Mark answers.

“ Well if you didn’t knew about them, I guess we have to explain everything from the beginning. They are the infamous gang that is known in Japan. They have rule all over Japan and their next aim is Seoul. They have declared a battle to us. Jinyoung, you had a sister before right? “ Zico asks Jinyoung who is dazing.

“ Yeah, how did you know that? And what does my sister has to do anything with them? She died in an accident. “ Jinyoung asks to Zico back.

“ It wasn’t an accident. They purposely make it seems like an accident. All of the bad things that had happened in your life were controlled by them. Since they have a good relationship with the police, they could kill people or blow stuffs up and the police would just let the hook off them. We are planning to kill them to take our revenge for Jihae. “ Kyung explains more.

“ Jihae? The ex-leader of Block B? The one who got caught because of killing a little girl? “ Yugyeom asks to make sure that they are talking the same person.

“ Yes, The little girl didn’t die and she was never in danger. The police were the ones who killed her off when Jihae was unconscious and making as if the crime scene was all of her doings. I will never forgive those bastards for doing it. “ Ahri clenches her teeth tightly as her hands slowly curls into a fist. Got7 members gather around to discuss on about joining them or not but it seems that a party poopers has arrived. Someone throws a smoke bomb causing the whole place become foggy. Ahri tries to open her eyes in case something is happening to her.

“ You should stay out of our business. “ A guy with a mask said or more like threaten Ahri. Ahri didn’t care one bit about the guy’s words and launch a knee kick to the guy’s abdomen but the guy was quicker than Ahri. He dodges the knee kick and lands a punch on Ahri’s face. Ahri was thrown to the ground, she got up again trying to sense where the guy was. She flinched when she noticed that he is standing next to her. She grabs the guy’s arm and twists it. The masked guy smirks in excitement. He throws his body’s weight into his back causing him to fall backwards where Ahri was at. Ahri quickly throws his arm away and punched the guy’s body trying to make the falling impact more stronger but the masked guy was already back on his two foots before Ahri could land her fist. She curses out loud, she never knew they were this strong.

“ Didn’t I warn you already? “ The masked guy spoke again.

“ What do you gain from making false statements and destroying our lifes? “ Ahri was way too furious right now that she couldn’t even breath properly.

“ It’s obvious isn’t it? We got entertainment. “ Those words just cut Ahri’s insanity. Ahri charges forward with her fists, the masked guy was ready to fight once again with Ahri. The smoke was slowly vanishing away. The masked guy knew that it was his time to go back but he couldn’t help but wanted to brawl with Ahri even for a while. Ahri threw punches to the masked guy which he was dodging every single of her punches. The masked guy knee kicked Ahri’s stomach making Ahri gasped for air.

“ Your mind isn’t straight. It isn’t fun to fight with you. “ The masked guy was about to leave but Ahri chases him, she success on grabbing his mask. She uses her strength and pulls away the mask away. The masked guy was shocked when his mask slips away from his mouth. He turns back to see Ahri grabbing his mask on her hands. On the other hand, Ahri froze when she saw the masked guy’s face. The masked guy curses out loud and cover his mouth with his hand as he makes his leave.

“ What the hell… “ Those words was the ones that was avail to come out from Ahri’s mouth. She grabs the mask tightly and slips the mask at her jeans. She covered the mask with her shirt to prevent it from being shown. She went back to the scene to see Block B and Got7 body all covered up in bruises from the fight. Ahri went to help Block B while Got7 helps their own members to get them on their feet.

“ Jihae right? If you ever need our help just give us a call. “ Jaebum limped over to Ahri’s side and gave his number to her. Ahri grabs the card tightly and thanked them. After giving his phone number, they went back to their hideout to heal their wounds.

“ We should go back too. We need to do something about your wounds. “ Ahri spoke in a guilty tone. Someone patted her head making Ahri looks up to the person who is patting her. It was Jaehyo patting her head.

“ Don’t treat this whole situation your fault. We are responsible for this too. “ Jaehyo tries to comfort Ahri. Ahri slapped her face lighty and nodded with a smile. They helped each other to carry the members as they make their way back to their hideout. During their journey all of them chatted with each other happily except for Ahri who is still in daze of the earlier accident.

“ We need to train more stronger to beat the crap out of them. “ B-Bomb spoke and all of Block B members shouted a yeah together.

The whole Teen Top members and Atsuko are back from school or work. Some of them are inside their room sleeping or doing homework and some of them are gathering at the living room, watching tv together but the atmosphere was heavy. Byunghun was staring blankly at the tv screen. Atsuko wasn’t glancing at the tv screen but she was staring at Byunghun while Changjo is staring at Atsuko worriedly.

“ I can’t take this anymore! “ Byunghun shouted out loud making the others flinched at his shout. Everyone’s attention are focused on Byunghun.

“ You know where Ahri is right Atsuko? “ Byunghun glares fiercely towards Atsuko.

“ I’m sorry but I don’t know her current location. “ Atsuko bites her lips as she looks down to the floor. Byunghun’s anger was taking over his body with all his anger, he walks towards Atsuko and grabs her shoulder tightly causing Atsuko to winch in pain by Byunghun’s tight grip.

“ Look, she said that she doesn’t know where Ahri is at so leave her alone! “ Changjo stepped into the conversation and pushed Byunghun away from Atsuko to prevent him from hurting her.

“ No, it’s alright Changjo. It was all my fault after all. “ Atsuko looks down at the ground to hide her guilty look. She doesn’t want anyone to pity her. She went to Byunghun’s side to check if he is okay but Byunghun shove him away and spoke something that he shouldn’t have said.

“ Don’t touch me your wreaker. If it wasn’t for you, I could have live my life happily with Ahri. It is all your fault for causing all of this! “ Byunghun walks out of the house angrily. He slammed the door causing everyone in the house flinched. Everyone who is inside their own room comes out from their room and went to the living room to see what is happening. Atsuko quickly chases Byunghun as soon as he left the house. Changjo was about to chase Atsuko but he got hold down by his brothers demanding an explanation.

“ Byunghun! Byunghun! “ Atsuko shouted as she chases Byunghun. Byunghun stopped his paces as soon as he heard Atsuko’s calling. Byunghun turns his back to see Atsuko panting hardly.

“ Why do you try so hard? No matter what you do, I will never forgive you. “ Byunghun spoke what is inside his heart.

“ Why you never left me alone before? Is it because of guilt? Or is it that you felt it is your responsibility to take care of me after taking Ahri away from me? “ Byunghun takes a step closer every time he tries to hurt Atsuko’s heart.

“ It… it’s not… I did not do it out of guilt… I’ve been… liking you for a long time… ever since Ahri left me, you are the one who cheered me up with your jokes and you lift me up from my gloomy self. I like no- I love you Lee Byunghun. Please don’t leave me alone again. “ Atsuko hugs Byunghun tightly. Byunghun was shocked by what Atsuko have just spoken. On the other hand, Changjo who ignore his brothers and went to chase Atsuko have seen the whole confession right from the start. He clenches his heart to prevent it from hurting.

End of Chapter

A/N : Hey guyssss ; ---- ; /cries a lake/ I am sorry for having a hiatus for this long but my national exams is more important and it seems that I took more time off than I thought I would be ;---; but I am back now! I will try to update as often as possible! Please still love this fic even though it hasn’t got updated by more than a month ;_;