Encounter

5W 1H To You [H]

Chapter 14

Encounter

“ We got more popular everyday huh? That’s good. “ Zico smirks as he turns off the tv after watching the news that reports about their robbery.

“ Did we went too far? I mean stealing and killing people isn’t really a good thing. “ P.O asks s with a heavy heart. Someone hits’ P.O at the head making him making him glares at the person who had hit him.

“ Are you stupid? It’s all for the entertainment! I mean come on, isn’t it boring to keep playing by the rules? It’s just sickening and annoying. “ Ahri slungs’ her arm around Kyung’s shoulder with a grin on her face. P.O looks away from Ahri and sighed at her friend’s 360 degree change ever since she joined back Block B. At first she distanced herself with the others but slowly she got comfortable with the others and turned back to her old self.

“ Anyways I’m going to head outside to find some food so don’t wait for me. “ Ahri walks out of the house and went to the mini market that is located near their hideout. As usual, she stole some bread and drinks without the workers noticed a thing. She sits down on the nearby bench and eats her bread in peace. Ahri noticed that a guy has been checking her out. She turns her head towards the boy and winked at him making him blushed deep red. Ahri laughs it off and continue to eat her bread. That boy approaches Ahri and sits down next to her nervously.

“ What’s your name? “ Ahri asks with a seductive voice.

“ L-Lee Joon. “ Lee Joon answers.

“ Joonie, why don’t we go somewhere quiet to have some fun? “ Ahri grabs Lee Joon’s hand and drags him to a quiet alley. When she pinned him to the wall, Lee Joon closes his eyes waiting for that kiss but what he didn’t expect was a punch to his face. Ahri punched him hardly at face making him flinched. Ahri didn’t stop after one punch, she kept on punching him until his face is all beaten up. Ahri grabs Lee Joon’s collar shirt and smack him to the wall with a glare.

“ Are you having fun dear? Because I am having tons of fun. “ Ahri shove him down to the ground and step on his hand making it reddens and swollen up. Lee Joon is terrified of Ahri, she tries to free his hand by pushing Ahri’s leg but Ahri smirks and steps on it more harder.

“ Ple-Please le-let me g-go. “ Lee Joon begged to Ahri. Ahri chuckled and kneed down to Lee Joon’s eye level. She grabs Lee Joon’s head and makes eye contact with him.

“ That won’t be fun, won’t it? “ Ahri grabs something from her back pocket. Once she took it out, she shove it to Lee Joon’s neck. It was small blade pressing onto his neck. The coldness of the blade is giving Lee Joon goose bumps all over his body.

“ Any last words? “ Ahri grips on the blade tightly waiting for Lee Joon’s last words before stabbing him at his neck. Lee Joon was too afraid to say anything, all he could do was close his eyes and prays for someone to help him out. When Ahri was about to stab Lee Joon, someone yelled at them.

“ What are you doing! “ A familiar voice echoes to her ears. Ahri turns around to see who it was. When Ahri’s guard is down, Lee Joon took this chance to push her away making her grip on the blade loosen out. He grabs the blade and pinned Ahri down to the floor. In an instant, Lee Joon had turns the tables.

“ No! You shouldn’t do this! “ The person who shouted before tries to make some distance between Lee Joon and Ahri.

“ Are you alright miss…… “ the person who shouted paused a bit and frozen on the spot seeing the girl’s visual. He felt like he got struck by lightning because his heart is beating so rapidly, he couldn’t even hear his surroundings. Lee Joon on the other hand was too focus on getting revenge. He ignores the person who froze in front of Ahri, he threw the blade towards Ahri’s direction straight to her head. Ahri noticed the flying knife and caught it with her bare hands making her hand wounded and her blood starts to ooze out from her hand.

“ Trying to kill me? “ Ahri threw the blade away and walks towards Lee Joon with deathly gaze. The person who shouted before snapped back into reality and hugs Ahri from behind making Ahri flinched. Lee Joon quickly escape while he can leaving the both of them. Ahri turns around to face the person who hugged her and smirks towards him.

“ Nice to meet you again Changjo. “ Ahri spoke with an annoyed tone. After all Changjo did ruined her fun with Lee Joon, she was about to kill him but Changjo’s appearance ruined everything.

“ Ahri..  I thought you died two years ago.. “ Changjo kept his gaze to Ahri’s face. He miss her indeed. He endured a lot of pain when he knew the news that she is dead but seeing her standing in front of him is just too shocking for him to handle.

“ Ah… So that is Atsuko’s excuse? Man that’s so lame. I did not died Changjo when I disappeared two years ago. Two years ago I went back to Block B’s side because staying with you guys will just drag me down. “ Ahri scoffed at Changjo. Ahri pushed Changjo away and he fell down to the ground.

“ Let me give you a piece of advice, don’t try to look for me if you don’t want any trouble coming to your life. “ Ahri spat at the ground before leaving Changjo all alone. Changjo’s mind is turning a lot as if there’s a hurricane inside his head. He needs to know the truth. He stood up and heads back quickly.

Once Changjo had arrived home, his eyes wonder around to find the person that he wanted to find so desperately. He looks into all the rooms and he founded that person when he opens her room. He approaches her like a mad bull and glares at her demanding answers.

“ During two years ago when Ahri disappear, did she really died or you just faked her death?! “ Changjo shouts to Atsuko which gains the others attention. All of the Teen Top members had gathers at Atsuko’s room, all of their eyes are looking at Atsuko’s face. Atsuko knew they will found it out sooner or later. Lies will never last forever, lies are just postponing the truth. Atsuko took a deep breath and fixed her gaze to Changjo.

“ Do you really want to know the truth? “ Changjo and the others nodded their heads. Atsuko sighed once again before telling the boys Ahri’s dark past and why did she disappeared two years ago. The boys were shocked, they are too shock even to react so they just stood there like a statue.

“ I know lying to you guys about Ahri’s death is mean but I don’t want you to be hurt by the truth. “ Atsuko hangs her head low, she was ashamed of her doings for the past two years.

“ It’s okay. It was for our own good as well, we don’t blame you Atsuko. “ Minsoo tries to comforts Atsuko.

“ By the way, how did you know that I lied to you about Ahri’s death? “ Atsuko asks Changjo who is looking flustered. Changjo ruffles his hair in anger and sat down at the nearby chair.

“ I saw her today. “ Just enough of one sentence from Changjo the whole room had once again gone silent. Atsuko didn’t know whether she should tell the boys about Block B robbing banks and killing innocent lives that she saw on the news before. She decides to keep the secret for herself first and let them have at least a bit of good impression on her.

“ She’s different now. “ Changjo spoke and turns his head around not wanting to face his brothers or Atsuko. Byunghun couldn’t believe a single word that Changjo is speaking right now.

“ What do you mean by that? “ Chunji asks Changjo wanting to know how is Ahri’s personality right now.

“ She…. tried to kill someone. “ Changjo spoke and the whole room got tensed up. Byunghun who couldn’t take this crap anymore has gone mad, He walks to Changjo and punch Changjo’s face making the others shock.

“ Don’t you dare say that about Ahri! “ Byunghun was about to give Changjo another punch. The others try to make space between the both by pulling them apart. Changjo knew this is going to happen if he talks about it to the others but he didn’t know why but he has to say the truth to the others. Atsuko who is watching the whole accident felt guilt is eating her up alive.

“ Stop it! All of you just stop it already! “ Atsuko shouted making the others stopped what are they doing before and looks at Atsuko who is about to cry.

“ Atsuko… What Changjo said was all lies right? You know that Ahri isn’t that kind of person right? “ Byunghun walks to Atsuko with a heavy heart. Byunghun hold on Atsuko’s shoulder tightly. Atsuko knew that lying would make things much worse than now, Atsuko turns her head to the right. All she could say to Byunghun is “ Sorry. “ Byunghun grip on Atsuko’s shoulder loosen and he collapses on the floor.

“ How could this happen? “ Byunghun covers his face with his hands. His tears are coming out from his eyes. Byunghun didn’t want to accept this truth, how the woman he loved could turned 180 degree after two years. It was painful too painful for Byunghun neither of his brothers could related to him except for Changjo who has also fallen in love with Ahri. The both of them cried inside their own rooms while the others couldn’t sleep because they are worried about those two.

-

Ahri heads back to their hideout and lies down on her bed wondering about what happened earlier. Every time she closes her eyes, the image of Changjo will pop out inside her head. She couldn’t help but felt that she has done something wrong to them. She shook her head and walks to the kitchen. Kyung called Ahri but she didn’t replies to him. Ahri kept walking to the kitchen fridge and took out five cans of beer. She sat down on the floor and opens a can of beer. She drinks in one shot trying to forget what happened before. After she has finished drinking one can of beer, she was about to open another but a hand stopped her from drinking.

“ You’ll get drunk if you kept drinking like this. “ Kyung took away her beer and puts it on the floor. He sits next to Ahri and drank the beer instead.

“ What’s wrong? “ Kyung asks Ahri who is drinking her second beer by now.

“ It’s none of your business. “ Ahri continues drinking without caring Kyung’s existence.

“ I know you ever since we were kids. There’s something bothering you isn’t it? “ Kyung took away Ahri’s beer and drinks it.

“ Do you think what I am doing right now is a good thing? “ Ahri covers her face with her hands in frustration.

“ It depends isn’t it? If you think it was for the best than it’s a good thing but if you had any of regret for doing this than you will never think it’s a good thing. “ Kyung opens another can of beer and shove it to Ahri’s side. Ahri grabs the beer and drinks it.

“ You’re right. There’s no turning back either ways. Thanks Kyung, you always know how to comfort me. “ Ahri smiles to Kyung who is drinking the last can of beer.

“ No problem. You should go to bed. We need to prepare for our next mission. I’ll clean this mess up. “ Ahri bidded a good night to Kyung and heads back to her bedroom. She locks the door and lies down at her bed.

“ There is no turning back. I’ve choose this road by myself and I shouldn’t regret my decision. “ Ahri closes her eyes and falls into a deep slumber.

End of chapter

A/N : Starting from now i will go on hiatus for about a month ;-; since exams are coming soon so i need to focus on my studies but please do keep supporting this fic even thought it won't have any updates for about a month, lastly, Thank you :D