Part Three

Caramel Macchiato and Snowflakes

"AHHHHH!" a canned scream echoes from the TV.

"there goes another." Meghan laughs. Taehyung glances over at her.

"you're a little sociopath aren't you?"

"no! it's just such a cliche movie with such an obvious plot, it's laughable." she defends.

"how exactly is Saw predicable?" Namjoon asks. she gives him a disbelieving look.

"have you not been listening to my commentary?"

"i have been preoccupied with everyone kinda dying in the movie so no."

"ok, how about we watch a different movie?" i offer to stop the bickering. Meghan stands up.

"I'll go make some more popcorn since Hobi oppa threw it into the air." she picks up the bowl and walks to the kitchen. i paw through the horror movies and find The Grudge. Meghan has never seen this movie. i hold it out, smirking. Jin pulls it from my hand and puts it in to the DVD player. we get to the menu screen and play it.

"Jagi! Hurry, the movie's starting!" Jimin calls. she rushes in and place the popcorn on the table. she sits down and cuddles up to Jimin.


"AHHHHHH!" Meghan screams. "turn it off! turn it off!" she hides her face in Jimin's shoulder. shocked about how terrified Meghan is, Rap Mon stops the movie. she keeps her face hidden.

"Babe, the movie's off." Jimin murmurs to her. she slowly shows her face. we watch her carefully.

"you really don't like The Grudge do you?" Jungkook states. she shakes her head.

"it's scary." her voice breaks, and Jimin wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"well, it's time to go to bed anyway. we have a schedule tomorrow and you two have college." Jin says and we all nod. we stand up and stumble to our rooms. the doors start to close. Meghan turns from her door.

"Oppa?" she calls quietly. Jimin is by her side the next moment.

"would you like for me stay with you?" he asks. she nods shyly and he smiles. he opens her door and leads her into the room. Yoongi turns to me.

"do you want for to stay with you too?" he questions. we grin, run to my room, and jump under the covers. he wraps his arms around me and i lay my head on his chest. i listen to his heartbeat, steady and strong.

"Jagi?"

"ne, Suga?"

"Do you think that we will stay together?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, lifting my head and staring at him.

"I mean, it's obvious that Meghan and Jimin are going to stay together, but do you think we will?" he rambles. i smile and kiss him gently.

"We'll just have to see."


hey everyone!!! i hope you guys enjoy my little gift for my unnie! and i hope she enjoys it too!. let me know what you guys think ok? just a little comment would be perfect. thanks for reading!!!