Raining

My Tough Princess

~IU's P.O.V~

" I'm going to walk around the area for a bit!" I shouted to the EXO-K oppas.

" No!" Kai oppa shouted and picked me up. He carried me all the way to the living room. He put me down on the couch.

" Where do you think you're going?" D.O oppa asked me.

" I just wanted to walk around the area!" I shouted at them.

" Why?" Chanyeol asked.

" Because I'm bored!" I made an excuse.

" Then, let's go on a date!" Kai oppa suggested.

" No! I just want to walk around and then I'll come right back here." I explained.

" Aw, come on." Kai oppa sat down next to me." After the date, maybe we could go to a hotel or anywhere else that has only one room. You know what happens next." he whispered and winked at me. He had this y look in his eyes, which made Sehun oppa hit him on the head. Hard. Before I knew it, they were fighting like little children.

" Alright, that's enough." Suho oppa said, but they didn't stop.

" Chanyeol, Jieun." Suho oppa asked us. I wrapped my arms around Sehun oppa's waist and pulled him back and Chanyeol held Kai oppa's shoulders and pulled him back.

" Yah, Lee Jieun! Why are you hugging Sehun's waist?!?!?!?!" Kai oppa shouted. I let go of Sehun, but he hugged me back.

" Jieun-ah! He punched me on my arm!" he complained. Why are every boys excuse 'he punched my arm'?

I looked over at Baekhyun oppa. I gave him the pull-him-back-so-I-won't-suffocate look. He understood me and pulled Sehun oppa back.

" Gomawo." I thanked him.

" No problem." he said and layed back on the couch.

" So can I go?" I asked.

" Yeah. Just be careful." D.O oppa said.

Instead of looking around, I went to the taekwondo room to relax.Yes, I lied. I had to think about why I always blush in front of L oppa, why my heart beat beats faster than usual when I look at him and why I feel jealous when he's around other girls.

" IU?" said a familiar voice

" Youngjae oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" I should be asking you that. I come here to practice everyday." he answered." What about you?"

" I came here to think." I answered.

" About what?" he asked me.

" It's something private." I answered. He nodded and set up the punching bag.

Then I thought of something." Oppa! Maybe you can help me!"

" Okay then." he agreed. He sat down next to me and I told him my feelings towards L oppa.

" Uhuh." he nodded slowly." IU, have you ever been in love before?"

" No..." I shook my head.

" You know my best friend Daehyun has a crush on you, right?" he told me and I nodded.

" All those things you told me are exactly how Daehyun is when he's near you." he said.

I thought for a while." Does that mean... I have a crush on L oppa?" I asked.

" Yup. The two of you have been acting weird for the past 2 months. It was quite obvious that he has a crush on you too. Even Daehyun's trying to deny the fact that you two have feelings for each other." he told me.

" Arasso. Gomawo, oppa." I thanked him.

After an hour of talking, Youngjae oppa went home. I stayed for a little while more before going back.

" Damn it! Of all days, why must it be raining today?!?!?!?!" I complained. I had no choice but to run to the nearest bust stop. By the time I reached there, I was soaked to the bone. I stayed at the bus stop. But just my luck the rain became heavier.

" IU?"

" L oppa?" I said. He walked towards me. He took his jacket of and wrapped it around my shoulders.

" What are you doing here?" he asked with the word 'concerned' written all over his face.

" I just went to the taekwondo room to relax and now its raining!" I said.

" I'll send you home." he insisted.

" But that umbrella isn't big enough for the 2 of us." I said, pointing at the umbrella he's holding.

" Then, you should use it." he gave me the umbrella.

" I'm already wet." I said. He put his umbrella down and put his hand on my forehead. I automatically blushed.

" You have a bit of a fever." he told me. He left his umbrella and ran under the rain. I quickly opened his umbrella and ran to him.

" Why did you leave your umbrella?!?! You could have gotten a cold!" I shouted at him.

" I just don't want you get sick." he said.

" But I already am." I told him. Man, he's stubborn!

" I-I'm j-just worried t-that your fever will get h-higher." he stuttered.

" Then, walk me home!" I asked him and he agreed. We linked arms and walked to my mansion.

~L's P.O.V~

My cheeks grew hotter and hotter. I was linking arms with IU! Maybe she has feelings for me too! I have to admit, we DO look cute together. We would make a really cute couple, I mean if we ever become one.

I put my hand around IU's shoulder and pulled her closer to me, so she wouldn't get wet. It was a small umbrella, okay!

" Oppa, do you like anyone?" she asked me. Should I tell her?

" Umm... yes." I answered.

" Who is it???" she asked me.

" Its a secret." I said. She puffed her cheeks.

" Don't puff your cheeks. It makes you look like a pufferfish." I pinched her cheeks. I let go and she rubbed her cheeks.

We arrived at her mansion. She opened the gate and we walked in. The minute she opened the door, someone hugged her.

" You're back! I was starting to get worried!" Kai said. He saw me and let go of IU.

" What is L doing here?" he asked.

" He brought me back." she said. She took my hand and dragged me in.

" Jieunnie!" Sehun came to hug IU, but then he saw me.

He was about to ask when IU said," I'll explain everything later. I'm gonna go shower. Someone lend L oppa some clothes."

She went up to shower. The 6 guys looked at me.

" I'm the closest to his height, so I'll lend him my clothes." Sehun said and walked upstairs.

" I'll show you where you can bathe." D.O hyung said and asked me to follow him. On the way, Sehun handed me his clothes. After a while, I came out of the room. His clothes fit me perfectly. I walked downstairs and saw the 7 of them seated on the couch.

" L! Come and sit here." Suho hyung asked me, so I did.

" Where were you before you brought Jieun back?" Baekhyun hyung asks me.

" I was at a cafe with INFINITE." I answered.

" Okay then. That's all we need to know." Suho hyung said and they stood up. They asked me to sit on the couch and that was all?!?!

" How's your fever?" I asked IU.

" Better. Now, I just have to sleep." she answered." You'll have to stay here until the rain dies down." she looked outside. The rain got even heavier! I don't think I can leave until night time!

               And I was right. The rain didn't stop. I ate dinner with them. Sehun lent me more clothes just in case. I slept in the room next to Kai's. In the middle of the night, I heard someone's door close. Curious, I opened the door and saw Kai. I was too tired so I went back to sleep. Morning soon came. It was not raining anymore, thank goodness for that. I got ready and walked downstairs.

" Oh, L. Can you wake Jieun and Kai up?" Suho asked me. I nodded and went back upstairs. I opened Kai's bedroom door and he wasn't there.

* He must have woke up already.*

I opened IU's bedroom door. My eyes widened. Kai hasn't woke up yet... he was sleeping with IU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 10 is out!!! Oh, Kai, you ert! XD

GIFS!

 

   

I wanna thank all the subbies that upvoted my story!

Pls comment a lot! Bye~