Truth

My Tough Princess

IU slowly opened her eyes. In front of her was L, sleeping. Jieun chuckled.

* He's becoming like Kai oppa.* she thought." Oppa, wake up." she shook him gently. He didn't wake up, so she shook harder.

" I'm up. Stop shaking me..." L muttered. That's when IU realize he went back to sleep. This time, she flicked his forehead.

" Yah, that hurts..." he said and pouted cutely.

" Mianhae, Myungie~" she pinched his cheek. Before she could enter the bathroom, L blocked her.

" Morning kiss~" he asked and puckered his lips.

" Can't I do it later?" she asked him.

" Nope. It must be now!" L said and puckered his lips again. To his surprise, she turned his head and pecked his cheek. While he was dumbfounded, she pushed him away, so she could go in the bathroom.

" That doesn't count!" he yelled.

" You should have been more specific!!!" she yelled back.

* Damn, she's right. Oh well, there's always afternoon.* he thought. After washing up, she went to the kitchen. Since they both woke up at the same time, neither of them made breakfast.

* I should make pancakes!!!*

L came out of his bedroom. He smelled something cooking from the kitchen.* Pancakes?* he thought. He saw IU making pancakes.

" Pancakes!!!" he shouted, startling IU.

" Oh Myungie oppa, can you take out the maple syrup and butter?" she asked him.

" Ne~" he obeyed." Since you call me Myungie, I'll call you Jieunnie." he said.

" That's too long." she said.

" What about crybaby JiJi?"

" No."

" .... JiJi crybaby."

" No.

" Eunnie?"

" Maybe." she replied.

" JiJi?"

" You can just call me 'Jieun', arasso?"

" I don't want to. I want to call you by a nickname."

" Fine, call me Jieunnie." she said.

" But you said it was too long." he reminded her.

" Well, the EXO-K oppas call me that sometimes."

" Jieunnie it is!" he shouted. After eating their breakfast, went to the living room.

" Do we call everyone to the mansion?" IU asked L.

" That would be the best idea." he agreed. IU called EXO-K while L calls INFINITE. She told EXO-K not to go anywhere. What they didn't know is that, EXO-K and INFINITE called the maknaes to their mansion.

~In the mansion~

" Why did you guys ask us to come here." Hoya asked the couple. Oh Hoya...you know EXACTLY what they're talking about! The maknaes hid themselves behind the couches and in the kitchen.

" Guys, don't freak out..... L oppa and I are officially a couple." she announced. First, their eyes widened. Second, their mouths opened and third..... they cheered.

" IT WORKED!!!!" someone shouted.

" Wait, what?!?!?! What do you mean 'it worked'???" IU asked them.

" Come on out guys!" Suho shouted and the maknaes came out from they're hiding spots.

" Jeongguk???" IU said, surprised.

" Annyeong, noona!" the maknaes greeted.

" Who..... are you?" she asked and they introduced themselves one by one." What are you doing here???" she asked them.

" Well, we have something to do with you and L hyung." Changjo answered.

" Can you explain everything?" she asked them and they did.

" You guys planned this???" she asked and they nodded.

" You guys are smart....." she complimented and they blushed.

" Looks like these guys really do have a crush on her." Sunggyu whispered to Suho.

L checked his phone." Afternoon kiss~" he said. He didn't wait for IU to reply. He just kissed her sweetly on the lips.

" Get a room!" Kai shouted. The others watched in disgust and the maknaes covered their eyes.

" You guys are just jealous." L told them.

" Who wouldn't be?" Woohyun said.

" Awww, Woohyun. You have me~" Sunggyu said and clung onto his arm.

" No thank you." Woohyun pushed him away and Sunggyu pouted.

" Please don't ever pout again." Sungjong told him and they started laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 16 is out!!! Anyone who hasn't read my latest blog, read it after this!

   

Pls comment a lot! Bye~