Feelings Revealed

My Tough Princess

~Author's P.O.V~

               L looked at the two with a shocked expression. IU and Kai were facing each other. Kai had his two arms wrapped around her waist while IU had her hands on his chest. Oh, boy.Their faces were so close to each other, they could kiss. L didn't know what to do.

He walked out of the room and went downstairs." Suho hyung?"

" Where's Jieun and Kai?" Suho asked him.

" Well... he isn't in his room..." he said, not sure what to say.

" Wait a minute..." Baekhyun said, thinking." Is he sleeping in Jieun's room?!?!?!?!?!"

L just nodded. The 4 boys stood up and made their way to her room. L followed behind them. They walked in her bedroom and saw them sleeping the exact same way when L found them.

Sehun picked up the bolster that fell and hit them with it." Wake up!!!"

" Just a little longer..." he said, moving closer to his ' teddy bear '. Now, their lips were almost touching.

" 5 more minutes..." she mumbled.

IU was surprised at the other person's voice. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kai sleeping. His face was right in front of hers. What's even worse is that, their lips were already touching. She pushed Kai away from her and sat up.

" Y-yah, Kim Jongin!!!!!!!" she shouted.

" You should stop shouting in the morning." Kai said.

" We have a guest, you idiot!" D.O hit his head.

" I'm sorry, but will you all leave us alone for a minute? I need to get him back to his senses." she asked, so the 5 boys left her room.

" When she says 'get him back to his senses', she means she's going to hit him." Sehun told L and he just nodded. He was... heartbroken? Well, he is jealous, that's for sure.

 

" This is the 3rd time this week!!! Can't you stop?!?!" she slapped Kai's arm.

" I couldn't sleep last night!" he defended himself.

" But you know we have a guest!" she told him. He didn't say anything and looked down. The reason why he slept with her last night was because he wanted to make L feel jealous. He wanted to tell L that IU was his.

" Mianhae... I just have a lot on my mind lately." she apologized and leaned against the wall.

" What is it?" he asked.

" It's a secret." she said.

" You can always tell me. I'm your best friend." he said. As much as he wanted to say boyfriend, he couldn't.

She sighed." I... think I have feelings for L oppa." she told him. Now, he was more heartbroken. He spent all his life with IU, wanting her to fall in love with him. But she fell in love with a guy she only met for almost 4 months. Whatever choice she makes, he promise to be happy for her.

" Let me ask you a question. Have you ever had a crush on me before?" he asked her.

She paused before saying," Actually, yes."

Her answer surprised him." Jinjja??? When???" he asked.

" During elementary school." she answered.

" When did you stop liking me?" he asked.

" Second year in middle school." she answered.

* It was only 2 years ago! I still might have a chance to win her heart!* he thought.

" You should go now." she said. He walked out of her room and went into his own. They both came out at the same time and walked to the dining room together.

" What was Kai's reason?" Chanyeol asked IU.

" He couldn't sleep." she answered, shortly.

~After breakfast~

" Thanks for letting me stay here." L thanked them.

" Anytime." Suho said.

" Oppas! I need to go to the convience store. We ran out of eggs and sugar." she told them.

" Then, you can go with L." D.O said and she nodded.

* Damn it, D.O hyung!* Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun thought.

After closing the gate, IU told L," T-there's nothing going on between m-me and Kai."

" Does he always sleep with you?" he asked.

" Yeah..." she answered. It became really awkward after that.

" Oh, I'm here." she said.

" Okay. Get home safely. Bye." he said.

" Bye." she sighed in relief. It was so awkward! L, you better make a move on her! As they parted ways, a group of guys stood up from their hiding spot.

" Looks like they need some help."

" Let's set them up!"

" We need to tell our hyungs first."

" So we tell our hyungs to set them up?"

" Yup!" they left after discussing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
11th chappie is out!!! Sorry for the short update! I don't really have any ideas now...

GIF! GIF! GIF!

Pls comment a lot! Bye~