Chapter 23: New Feelings

Fallen Again

Chapter 23: New Feelings

Kibum fist clenched, “Junho get Seoyoung out of here.” Kibum said in a commanding tone. “JUNHO! GO NOW!”

Junho just nodded, but did not feel right leaving Kibum alone to deal with five angry vampires. Junho lifted Seoyoung onto his back and started to make his way to the secret exit he knew about. When he was training to become a hunter he did a lot of research on this place, and understands that the passageway disappears in ten minutes.

---

“Yahhh what do you mean that Junho and Kibum went off on their own to bring Seoyoung back?” Soohyun yelled at the U-Kiss members.

“Hyung Kibum told us not to tell you!” Kevin said, “Kibummie hyung…”

“Aigo Kevin you act like Kibum’s dog Choco. You are so loyal to him.” Soohyun said crossing his arms, “Where is Dongho?”

“He said he had a date.” Hoon yawned, “But he did not tell me who he was with. That is why he is not back with the food.” Hoon laid back on the couch and his head rested in Kiseop’s lap. “Someone doesn’t seem happy.”

“I’m not happy because Kibum decided to do something suicidal.” Kiseop said as he looked at Hoon. “He is going to break Seoyoungs heart again if he gets himself killed.”

There was a knock on the door. Soohyun opened it and saw Junho who was out of breathe. Soohyun noticed he was carrying Seoyoung who was asleep on his back.

“What happened?” Soohyun asked.

“I will explain later, but make sure you keep a close eye on her. She had human blood and it made her crazy.” Junho slowly lowered Seoyoung off of his back and handed her to Soohyun who picked her up bridal style. “I need to go back to the clock tower.”

“WHAT! YAAHHHH Why are you going back there? Do you know how dangerous that place is?” Soohyun yelled as Junho ran off, “YAHHHH LEE JUNHO GET BACK HERE!” It was too late Junho was already gone.

Soohyun looked down at Seoyoung sleeping and noticed that Hoon was peering over his shoulder, “Hyung is she ok?”

"She had human blood. It’s very dangerous for a vampire who has never had human blood to be forced to drink it. Hoon can you get a cold cloth.”

“Nehhh Hyung.” Hoon hurried to the kitchen.

Soohyun wanted to do his best to avoid the members, but he had to go through the living room to get to her bedroom, but instead he decided to take her to his room. That was near the kitchen.

Soohyun entered his room and placed Seoyoung in his bed. Soohyun sat down next to her and pushed her bangs out of her face, “what did you get yourself into?’

---

Minyoung and Dongho were walking in a direction and were suddenly stopped by someone. Junsu and Taecyeon stood in front of the two, “I should have known you were up to something.” Junsu crossed his arms.

“I am up to nothing. Dongho oppa asked me out on a date and I said yes.” Minyoung crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks.

“Yahhh you are lying Minyoung.” Teacyeon barked.

“Oppa why so mean!” Minyoung crossed her arms.

“You’re lying that you are on a date with a vampire. How did you get away from 2AM?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yahh OKCAT be a good kitty and stop yelling at the girl.” Junsu said with a sigh.

“I think I can answer your question. Minyoung I’m sorry, but I cannot let you get hurt. I care about you too much.” Dongho looked at Junsu and Taecyeon, “She wanted to look for her sister so she called me, but apparently I just got a text from Soohyun hyung saying that Junho found her and brought her to U-Kiss dorm, but he is going back to the clock tower.”

“Why is he going there?” Junsu asked.

“Kibummie Hyung told him to take Seoyoung and run.” Dongho crossed his arms.

"Taec contact Wooyoung.” Junsu said, “I’m taking Minyoung and Dongho to U-Kiss dorm.

---

My eyes slowly opened and I sat up and noticed that Soohyun was asleep sitting up. I could not remember what happened for the past few days. I started to poke Soohyun’s cheeks and his eyes suddenly opened. He looked at me and hugged me.

“Soohyun oppa have you been here this whole time?” I asked, but he did not answer. “Oppa…”


A.N -- 2 more chapters. Sorry it took so long to update. I been busy and Inifinite took over lol well I hope you enjoy. I have something planned, but really unsure who she will end up dang you doradora for messing with my bias list... ENJOY!