Chapter 8: Imagination…

Fallen Again

Chapter 8: Imagination…

This is what I longed for. I could feel the warmth of his muscular body, his smile, and his sweet scent that I could smell from miles away. I knew who it was instantly, but after his lips touched mine everything went black!

A few hours have passed and I started to come to. I started to wonder if his presence was reality or my imagination going wild. I sat up slowly and noticed a familiar jacked fall off of my shoulders. It was Kibum's! I knew it was Kibum’s by the way it smelled and how it felt. He really was here.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall and I yawned. The person who entered the practice room did not look good. I stood up slowly and saw AJ enter the room.

He looked at me with cold eyes, "What are you doing here babo?"

"I was practicing!" I said as I put on Kibum's jacket, "What's it to you?" I said in cold tone.

"Looks like you were napping instead of practicing." AJ took a few steps forward, towards me, "You should leave before something bad happens." His face looked like it was in so much pain.

"You cannot force me to leave annoying bastard!" I crossed my arms.

AJ walked over to me and slammed his hand against the wall by my head. I looked over to where his hand hit. I was somewhat shocked that he left an indentation, but not really since I already knew what he was "Leave you idiotic girl! I guess you really want to die."

"What can a werewolf do to me?" I said in a sly tone.

"You’re crazy I am not a werewolf." AJ grabbed his head and took a step back away from me. "I said go! GO NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!"

"No! I will not leave you here alone. You don't look to good!" I was shocked that I was actually caring for the person who hates me.

"Oh since when do you care about me?" AJ grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the glass of the practice room. He punched the glass and his hand started to bleed. The scent of his blood was intoxicating. It was very different from the blood of a vampire.

"Your blood smells good!" I grabbed his hand and looked at it.

"What!" AJ looked at me confused look on his face.

---

"Kibummie did you go see her." Alexander asked as her walked next to his best friend who seemed to have a grim look on his face.

"Yes, but I made it seem like a dream for her. I don't want her to know that I am back yet. It is for her own safety." Kibum said, "The boys are going to take care of her. I trust them and I know they will keep her safe."

"I don't think you should keep hiding from here. Kiseoppie called me the other day and told me she is becoming unstable again." Alexander looked at Kibum, "He told me that she nearly bit him.”

"He probably made a move on her." Kibum crossed his arms.

"Kiseoppie would never do that...Kevin well that is another story." Alexander smirked, "So where are we staying."

Kibum did not answer; he just continued to walk to the destination. He did not like that Alexander was making it seem like he was the bad guy.

---

"Where is noona?" Dongho asked looking around the dorm. "I cannot find her anywhere. Noona said she was going to help me with my math homework."

"She is frustrated so she went to the company to practice for her comeback stage." Soohyun said, "Hoon's not feeling well so he locked himself in his room. Do not bother him. I want him to feel better for our comeback as well. Seoyoung comes back a week before us."

Kevin and Kiseop looked up from what they were doing and they knew why Hoon was locked in his room; it was a full moon tonight.

"AJ is missing to!" Eli said, "He has been gone all day and he is not picking up his phone."

Soohyun sighed and stood up, "I am heading to the company." He looked at his phone and pretends to get a text message from her, "Seoyoung wants me to pick her up." He walked out of the dorm to his car. He had a bad feeling in his stomach. He got in his car and drove towards the company.

---

"Please go Seoyoung!" I looked into AJ's eyes. They were begging me just like a puppy. "Please!" He fell forward into me.

I caught him in my arms, before he hit the ground. His sweaty head rested in my lap. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. They shut slowly. I ran my fingers through his hair. This is the only time I like him. When he is sleeping? I heard footsteps running down the hall. The practice room door suddenly opened and...

Authors note: Updated hehehe I hope you like this chapter. Kibummie is back but staying in the shadows whys T^T I hope you enjoy.