Chapter 25: The Game is Over

Fallen Again

Chapter 25: The Game is Over

“Have you come to a decision yet Hyung?" Junsu asked.
 
"Junho would not be able to survive if he does not become one. I asked Seoyoung to come here and change him. He is going to be out of it for a month." J.Y. Park said.
 
"Is he still going to be a part of us?" Junsu asked, "Junho is quick on his feet."
 
"His abilities he has now will be far more superior once he is changed." J.Y. Park crossed his arms, "Don't work I got this approved by the vampire council and hunting council. Junho is going to be the first hybrid."
 
---
 
I looked at Junho, "You will get used to it. I am sorry that this happened to you oppa. I caused you so much trouble."
 
"Don't worry about it!" Junho said, "I brought this on upon myself to save you."
 
"Yea thank you for doing that even though Kibum is..." I started to tear up.
 
"Kibum is not dead! Who the hell told you that?" Junho said with his fangs showing.
 
"Soohyun said that they could not find him. All they found was some of his blood." I said Junho sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder.
 
"He is not dead! After I killed Jaejoong and Kibum killed Yoochun. Junsu got mad and went after him. I was nearly killed by X-5, but your sister arrived with Dongho just in time."
 
"I want know what he is always running from me?" I looked at Junho and rested my head on his shoulder.
 
"Seoyoung Kibum is the person you are meant to be with...not me. I was a hunter and will aways be a hunter. It's not safe to be around me."
 
"I laugh at danger!" I looked at him.
 
"Seoyoung you nearly were fully under Junsu's control. If you had the cup of their blood mixed together you would be their slaves like X-5!"
 
"It would be better than how Kibum has treated me" I crossed my arms and looked away from him.
 
"Do you want to know what he told me?" Junho said with a sigh.
 
"What?" I asked wondering what he would say to Junho because he almost killed him when I went out with him to discuss my little sister with him.
 
"He left because he was giving an assignment that both the hunting and vampire society has been working on. We finally tracked down who was causing all of the trouble."
 
"If that was what he was doing why didn't he tell me?" I leaned against the wall!
 
"Because it was an assignment that only a select few knew about. This mission was the main reason why Kibum and Alexander left U-Kiss."
 
---
 
Kibum looked around and was face to face with Junsu. "Kim Kibum you are going to pay for destroying my family!"
 
"You are going to pay for hurting Seoyoung and the people around her. Her parents...Her sister!"

"Well we never expected that she would survive her transformation. Those silly hunters hid Minyoung well."
 
"This is finally the end!" Kibum and Junsu ran at each other. Only one will come out as the victor!
 
---
 
Alexander ran through the woods with Soohyun, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung.
 
"Are you sure we are heading to the right place?" Soohyun asked.
 
"Yes I am sure!" Alexander jumped down from a tree and found Kibum laying on the ground. He placed to fingers against his neck. "He is still breathing. "Nichkhun can you carry him?"
 
"Nehh!" Nichkhun tossed Kibum over his shoulder and looked around,  "Hey JYJ's Junsu is laying over there."
 
Soohyun and Wooyoung were staring at Junsu before making their way over to him.
 
Wooyoung leaned down and placed two fingers against his neck. "I think he is dead, bit to be sure we need to set him on fire."
 
Soohyun lite a match and dropped it on Junsu body. "We should go before anyone comes to investigate."
 
---
 
I sat on Kibum's bed and watched him sleep. He has been in a coma for a week. I was hoping that he would be alive, but I hated seeing him like this.
 
"A kiss may work noona!" Kevin smirked.
 
"What?" I looked at Kevin, "This is no fairytale!"
 
"Life us a fairytale and you are always writing the story. Just try it and it might work." Kevin walked out of the room.
 
I looked at Kibum and walked over to the side of his bed. I sat down and leaned closer and closer to his face. I pressed my lips against his. I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist. I pulled away slightly and stared into Kibum's eyes.
 
"Bummie" I hugged him tightly.
 
"Seoyoung I am happy to see you too but you are choking me." Kibum chuckled.
 
"Babo you put me through..." Kibum pulled me into another kiss.
 
"I love you so shut up already. We are together now!" Kibum said before kissing me once more.

an - all good things come to a end I hope you liked this story I had fun writing it. I might not write another U-Kiss fic for awhile. I am burt out with U-Kiss fic. 

Please check out my Infinite fics. I been really into Infinite well they have been one of my favorite groups since 2010. I hope you support my Infinite fics as much as my U-Kiss ones

I might write another U-Kiss one just not right now.

Have a good summer everyone!