Red Marks

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

After that awkward session,Yunhee had to go to Phys Ed.Sehun had a different class so she was a little disappointed but didn't show it.Sehun and herself stood outside the gym where Yunhee was about to go in.

"So I'll see you at Lunch...",Sehun said,showing his disappointment by jutting out his bottom lip.

"Yeah...see you then",Yunhee was about to push open the gym doors,when Sehun grabbed her wrist.He turned her around and wrapped his long arms around her.

Yunhee froze in her spot,not hugging back or pushing away.Sehun inhaled her sweet smell and smiled to himself.She was truely stunning.Sehun noticed her stiff posture and let go.He saw that Yunhee's face was actually relaxed.Sehun looked shocked but then smiled.

"I'll see you later Noona!",he said while running off with a blush on his cheeks.

Yunhee waited,thinking about what just happened.She knows that she should be following what her parents said about being a couple with Luhan,but she couldn't control her feelings right now.Has she developed real feelings for Sehun and not Luhan?

Yunhee pushed the door open and walked into the gym.She walked to the changeing room for girls and was immediatly greeted with unpleasant glares from girls.They all had extremely slim stomachs but they didn't look they have exercised for them.They look like they have been starving themselves to death.

Yunhee ignored them and walked to her locker.She opened it up and grabbed her gym clothes that consisted of green sport shorts with a grey,plain t-shirt.Yunhee was skinny too,she just couldn't exercise much.It could effect her lungs quite harshly,but she only ate small amounts of food.Yunhee just doesn't like greasy food that makes you fat.

Just as she was about to put her bag in her locker,it slammed shut on her fingers.She yelped and pulled them out to see red marks going across her skin.Yunhee looked up to see about 5 girls smirking at her with one of their hands on her locker door.

"Not so pretty now huh?",the front said.

"I never was",she plainly replied with a blank face.The 5 girls looked stunned that she replied so plainly but smirked after recovering.

"Your right.That's why Sehun and Luhan only go after us girls.Didn't you know Hyuna is back together with Luhan now?And I'm sure Sehun is going after someone else better than you",the blonde said.

They walked away while high fiving each other happily.Yunhee didn't know why,but their words actually hurt her in the heart.Did Luhan lie about Hyuna?Is Sehun just being nice or something?So many questions were in Yunhee's head and she didn't like them.

She shoved her bag into her locker and changed into her gym clothes.She walked out the changeroom and saw that the teacher was giving intructions.Yunhee didn't bother to listen since she wasn't going to play.She was aloud to be excused for her condition,it's a good and bad thing.

Yunhee looked down at her fingers and saw that the red marks were about to bruise for sure.They stung her fingers and felt painful.Tch,what were those girl's problem?What gave them the right to slam a bloody locker on her fingers?!

"What happened to your fingers?",a voice made her jump and hide her fingers behind her back.

She turned and saw Luhan looking at her worriedly.She cursed herself for not remembering that she had the same Phys Ed class with Luhan.

"Nothing,I just banged them against something",Yunhee replied while shuffling away from Luhan.

"Let me see",Luhan said while trying to look behind her back.She tried to hide her fingers and not let him see.Luhan grew annoyed and grabbed Yunhee's hands.He saw the red marks going across her fingers and felt something grow inside him.Worry and Anger.

"Who did this to you?",Luhan asked.Yunhee's face remainded blank.

"I told you,I banged them against something",she said stubbornly.Luhan became annoyed.

"I'm not an idiot Yunhee.Who.did.this.to.you?",he said.Yunhee didn't say anything.

"Is there a problem back there?",the teacher called.

Yunhee pushed Luhan away and started to look like she was listening.Luhan kept on glancing at her worriedly and kept on eyeing her red fingers.

"Now everyone find a partner.We'll be doing soccer tricks",the teacher said.

A group of girls suddenly swormed over Luhan and were asking to be his partner.Yunhee decided to move incase she gets trampled by crazed fangirls.A tap was felt on her shoulder and she turned to see Kris,one of Luhan's friends behind her.

"Want to be partners?Seems like Luhan is pretty occupied",Kris said while cracking a smile.

She decided to play since soccer tricks doesn't require that much running.But she remembered to have her medication in her pocket ,just incase.Yunhee nodded and walked with Kris to get a soccer ball.Kris was better than that liar Luhan.