Debut and Heartbreaks

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

The boys waited outside Yunhee's hospital room.They were all nervous and wanted to know if Yunhee was alright.Luhan looked pale,and stared blankly at the hospital floor.His thumbs would not stop moving from his nerves going crazy,and his knee wouldn't stop bobbing.Sehun felt the worst out of all the Exo boys.His heart was aching from regret and sadness.He felt bad for everything he did to Yunhee,and his hyungs.

The hospital door opened and the boys looked up in hope.The doctor walked out and had a blank expression.Luhan stood up from his seat and looked at the doctor.

"How is she?",he asked in a quiet voice.

"She is very shaken.I believe that her lungs are going to give out by the end of the day,I'm very sorry.There's nothing more we can do...",the doctor bowed,before walking away with a grim expression.

The boys looked down in shame and sadness.Sehun started to cry and he brought his hands up to his face,crying by himself.Luhan was sad,but saw no point in crying.What's the use?Will it help the situation?No....

"Come on,we need to get ready for debut".

And with that,Luhan walked away to the exit.The boys were shocked to see him walk out like that,not even checking on Yunhee.They came to the conclusion that seeing her,would just hurt him even more.They followed him,but Tao waited back with the crying Sehun for a minute.

"Come on Sehun...",Tao said while standing infront of him.

"I-It's my fault.She could have lived a little more if I didn't take her away!It's my fault!",Sehun yelled.

Tao looked down at his dongsaeng in pity.Sure he beat up Luhan,and Exo said they wouldn't let him back in the group,but Sehun was just a kid.They all were.Tao slightly pulled Sehun up and hugged him tightly.Sehun cried into his hyung's shoulder,while Tao patted the younger one's back.

"Come on,we need to get to the SM building",Tao said while pulling apart.

Sehun nodded and wipped away his tears.Tao led him to the exit,and getting in taxi's to go to the SM building.

MEANWHILE.....

The hospital called up Yunhee's parents and they rushed to her room as soon as possible.They were devastated to hear the news and they wondered where Luhan was at this time.Appa soon remembered that he had to debut today,he felt sad that he couldn't be at his showcase.But his new daughter was dying,he needs to be there at her last hours.

"Yunhee....",her Umma called while walking into the room.

Their faces fell when they saw Yunhee lying in bed with again,needles stuck in her arms.She had a breathing mask on again,and it huffed up every time she breathed.Umma looked at her daughter and stood beside her bed.

"Yunhee......what ever happened to you?".

---------

Luhan and the boys were dressed up in their Mama outfits.But none of them were really concentrating.They couldn't stop worrying about Yunhee,who laid on her death bed.

"10 minutes boys",a staff member said,before walking back out.

The boys went to their positions on stage and waited for the lights to come on.They tried to focus and succeded,besides Luhan.His mind was all on Yunhee,and he tried his best to look as if he was paying attention.He kept on saying to himself,"Yunhee could be dieing right now","What if she's already dead?!"."Will I get there in time?".

After the song finished,the boys walked off stage and were praised by the staff members.Luhan ran right back to the changing room and changed back into his clothes.He didn't even wait to be dismissed,he ran right out the building and into a taxi.The car took him to the hospital and he ran right in.

He ran up the stairs and into her hospital room,where he saw his Umma and Appa standing beside the bed grimmly.Luhan put down his jacket on the chair and stood on the opposite side of the bed.

"Any minute now Luhan,enjoy your last few minutes....",Umma said while cracking a sad smile.

Luhan lifted his hand and her cheek.It was cold,but still soft.He knew it was his last minutes with her being alive,but he couldn't think of anything to say.

"I-I....Yunhee....",Luhan couldn't think.

He hated himself,along with his feelings.He didn't feel right,and he doubts he ever will.He would probably move on and find another girl who he will marry,and have children with.But he doubted he will ever feel complete.

Beep.......beep..........beeeeeeeeeeppppppp

The heart moniter turned to a straight line,meaning her heart had stopped.It was a silent atmosphere,before Umma bursted into more tears.Appa pulled her into a hug,comforting her with the his soft words and hushes.

Luhan's tears leaked from his eyes.Yunhee looked as if she was only sleeping,but there was really no soul there.But Luhan couldn't bring himself to think that.She was gone....

------

1 more chapter bros!