Sibling Love?

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Luhan kept hold of Yunhee's hand and wouldn't let go.Yunhee tried to pull away but Luhan wouldn't allow it.Yunhee looked up and saw that Luhan's expression had changed dramtically.He now looked devil like with a baby face.A smirk spread across his lips and his eyes yelled 'devil'.Yunhee grew quite frightened from him and yanked her hand away from him.

Taejin walked in from the kitchen and walked beside Luhan.

"Ah,I see you already met Luhan",he said as he smiled brightly.

Luhan's face suddenly changed.He now looked angel-like with his small smile and big,deer eyes that looked up at his father.Yunhee was surprised at how quickly he changed his expression with ease and wanted to know how to do it.

Yunhee doesn't usually use much expressions,but when she does it takes her a while to changed between them.She is slow to react to things and takes time to get her emotions to changed from it.

"Luhan why don't you show Yunhee to her room",Taejin said,while turning his head to Luhan.

"Okay.Come on Yunhee",Luhan said as he grabbed her hand again,making sure to hold it tightly.

He pulled Yunhee up the stare case while smirking again.Yunhee was busy trying her best not to trip on the steps and didn't really bother in trying to get away from Luhan.Luhan's smirk widened when he felt how soft her hand actually was,and got some ideas in his head.

Umma and Taejin watched them as they disappeared in a hallway and Taejin turned to his soon to be wife.

"They are cute together",Taejin said.Umma looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?They're meant to be siblings right?",Umma asked cluelessly.Taejin turned to her and ushered her to sit on the couch.Taejin then sat on the opposite couch,facing Umma.

"Minki,I've been thinking about Luhan and Yunhee and I think that it would be easier if they were...",Taejin paused."A couple".

"What?!But they are step siblings!",Minki said stunned.

"I know Minki.But I don't really like the thought of forcing Luhan and Yunhee to treat each other a siblings.And Luhan has a lot of intrest in girls so it should work out fine.But if you don't want Yunhee to be pressured like that,I could-",Taejin was cut off.

"No No it's okay.I actually think Yunhee having a boyfriend like Luhan,may change her for the best!",Minki said happily.Taejin smiled at her agreement.

Luhan pulled Yunhee down the hall and stopped at a door.He let go of her hand for a split second and turned the door knob.He pushed open the door,then grabbed Yunhee's hand again.He pulled her inside and Yunhee was stunned to see the most luxurious room ever.

A queen sized bed was in a corner of the room,near a balcony that looked out on to the city close by.A huge wardrobe was placed in another corner of the room,next to a make-up table.There was a bathroom attached to the bed room and it was also luxurious inside.

"This can't be right....are you sure this is my room?",Yunhee asked while turning around to an extra close Luhan.She quickly shuffled forward a little,but Luhan stepped even closer.

"Yeah,I'm pretty sure this is now your room because it's opposite mine",he said while pointing back out the door and into the hallway.It was true,there was a door right opposite this one.

"B-But this is way too luxurious for me....",Yunhee squeaked while still gawking at the room.

"If you want,you can stay with me in my room?",Luhan said smugly.Yunhee blushed madly and shook her head.

"Ummm no thank you.I'll just stay in here",Yunhee said awkwardly.

She found it strange that Luhan was acting more like a eted boyfriend,than a brother.Yunhee didn't at all want to ....she found that disgraceful,even if they weren't blood related.It just seemed wrong to Yunhee.

"You know,your pretty cute when your embarrassed",Luhan stated.

Yunhee wipped her head around,but was then pushed against the wall.Luhan pinned Yunhee's hands above her and leaned in to her face.Yunhee was so confused and frightened from the unusual and fast action.

"L-Luhan why are you doing this?!I'm suppossed to be your step sister!",Yunhee yelled.Luhan leaned in more.

"You think that will stop me?We're not blood related.We're basically strangers,so why not?",Luhan asked smugly.

"Because it's just wrong!",Yunhee said.

Luhan then held both her hands above her with one of his hands and quickly slipped his hand under Yunhee's shirt.She gasped from the contact and squirmed uncontrollably.

"Luha-",Luhan quickly put his hand over Yunhee's mouth to stop her from yelling.Luhan then smirked again.

"We'll continue later hey lil' sis?",Luhan said.Yunhee cringed at the sentence and glared at him.

Luhan then let go of her hands and removed his hand from .He then walked out the room,after closing the door behind him.Yunhee sunk to the floor and cupped .She was annoyed and curious on why Luhan would even do that to his step sister.Sure,they may not be related but it's wrong when 2 kids's parents are getting married.

After a while,Yunhee stood up from her place and walked over to her bed.She decided that she should just forget the incident and just move on.So she started to explore her new room,trying to get the Luhan incident off her mind.