12

What Matters

 

 

Semi yelped slightly as two more large dogs appeared, Khun chuckled at the sight of Inhye’s Rott, terrifying but playful.

“Lulu.” Inhye mused before looking around, then she saw Semi. She glanced at Kai briefly.

“Go on,” Kai gave her hand a squeeze. Then she nodded.

“Siwon oppa!”

“Heol.” Khun snorted as Inhye walked to the eldest and hugged him tightly.

 

Inhye smiled as her older brother put her down, Siwon looked confused. Inhye wasn’t the type to show affection. It wasn’t her style.

“I came late, sorry for that, at least I’m here.” She nodded.

“But, In~”

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Semi pulled Inhye away from Siwon.

“Hugging Choi Siwon.” Inhye said, she raised a palm at her older brother before he could react.

On the other hand, Kai joined the two males by the lounge chairs with a smug smile.

“What did you do this time?” Khun asked, Luhan glanced at him.

“Just watch hyung, it’s going to be interesting.”

Troublemaker.

 

“How dare you show your face here, ? I already told you~”

“I know, engaged to you, but not married…not yet.” Inhye nodded and crossed her arms.

“Mwo?! And you dare answer me back? You’re practically throwing yourself at him!”

“Aren’t you the one doing that? Forcing yourself to him,…?” Inhye’s lips hiked up, then she felt Semi’s palm connect with her cheek.

“You ,” Semi spat.

Inhye looked up, she studied Semi’s face then her brows rose as Semi started to back down.

Then she heard it, growls. Menacing growls.

 

“One thing not to do to a Rottweiler owner,” Kai said as he watched Coco and Zeus step up behind Inhye.

“Slap his master.” Luhan grinned.

Khun just shook his head as he called the two sled dogs over to him.

 

Semi panicked and glanced around, the elders were both looking at her disdainfully.

“Put those creatures away from me, you social climber.” She spat hastily, Coco just went more wild and stepped closer with Zeus behind him. Inhye smiled and stood straightly.

“Down boy.” She said flatly, Coco looked up then he walked away, whereas Zeus stood behind her.

“So, who do you think I am, Yoo Semi?”

“What~”

“I know you’re not good for him, he deserves someone better, someone who wouldn’t maltreat family, right?” Inhye turned to Mrs. Choi who looked shocked, haraboji was frowning at Semi.

“Who are you~”

“Meet, Inhye,” Khun stood up and stood on her other side.

“Our youngest, the only girl.” Khun smiled sweetly before turning away.

 

“I’ll call the Yoos, to cancel the wedding still,” Haraboji sent the youngest a look, Inhye just glanced at her two lovely pets. Then she met eyes with Kai. She smiled.

“You still need to apologize on your dog’s behalf. She crying, Inhye.”

“I don’t think she needs to, haraboji.” Siwon spoke softly, yet his tone was firm. Inhye winced as she felt an icepack press on her cheek, Khun grinned at her.

“She slapped her, Inhye could sue Semi if she wants too.”

Mrs. Choi smiled and walked to her and gently took the ice pack from Khun and pressed it softly onto her cheek.

“Does it hurt, Inhye?”

“Not really, eomma. Oh,” She turned to the other elder lady.

“Right, we forgot, this is Kai’s mom, Mrs. Kim.”

“We’ve met at the hospital, the pretty young doctor.” The older lady smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim.”

 

Inhye grinned as she joined Kai and Luhan outside again with a slice of pizza in her hand. She plopped beside Luhan and rolled her legs underneath her.

“I got rid of the rodent.”

“All these years I knew you, never saw you so cheerful.” Luhan said dryly before heading in the house.

Kai glanced at her.

“What?” Inhye asked him.

“Did you train Coco to do that?”

She chuckled, then she turned to him and smiled.

“But you have to admit, I was awesome right?”

“This makes you feels awesome, but being the youngest doctor at the hospital doesn’t?” Kai blinked.

“What~”

“It’s your rich kid side, doc.”

Inhye shook her head at him before leaning back on the seat, then she tore off a piece of her pizza and faced him again.

“Here.”

Kai smiled and let her feed him.

 

 

“Here’s to somehow a dangerous friendship, KimSan.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++