Down The Rabbit Hole

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

Date Unknown

Location Unknown

Time Unknown

 

 

Ji Ae put her plan into action the minute she saw her chance. Apparently one of the boys, 'Hoya', was going to go walk around, and another boy named, 'Dongwoo' had decided to go with him. One of the two remaining males gave a catcall and yelled 'Yadong! Yadong!' before the door slammed shut, cutting him off mid sentence.

 

He chuckled before turning back to the remaining boy and speaking in hushed tones to him. Taking a second to open her eye a crack, Ji Ae took a quick glance around the room before shutting her lids quickly so neither of the boys would notice. There was a closed doorway on the far side of the room, and a window against the left wall, the wall her bed was leaning up against. It was close enough to her that she could throw her voice in its direction, and it was close enough to the boys that they'd hear it.

 

It was now or never-she took a deep breath and laid her tongue flat in before opening it a crack and calling out.

 

"Hey, I wonder what is in here?"

 

Opening her eye up a crack again, she noticed the boys looking around, confused.

 

"Was that from the hallway?" The feminine looking one whispered. He looked pretty and delicate, but she refused to let it fool her-apparently every Infinite was a shapeshifter, and they all became handsome young men, or in some cases, women when they were around humans to trick them into trusting them.

 

Feeling her determination steel up, Ji Ae called again, "Wait Minyoon, I think I heard something," she paused, breathing in from her nose, "Okay, nevermind, hurry up and get the stuff you want, I told you this place gave me the creeps."

 

"Thieves? Looters?" The man who had chuckled previously slowly stood up, narrowing his eyes at the door."How did they get down here with out Hoya or Dongwoo's spies seeing them?" He murmered quietly, before nudging Sungjong to his feet.

 

Taking another deep breath slowly so it wasn't noticable, Ji Ae finished laying the bait with one last call, "Wah, hurry up Minyoon, I just got a message from Kae Jo-apparently some one called the cops! They're on their way!" She took one last deep breath, before ing her chin ever so slightly forward and making a clipping noise with her tongue, imitated the sound of footsteps moving around in the hallway.

 

"The police? !" The man's eyes widened. "Come on, 'Jong, we have to get warn Hyung!"

 

They were out the door in a flash, and the last thing Ji Ae heard was the girlly boy replying, "I don't know hyung, something doesn't feel right."

 

Waiting a moment to make sure they were gone, Ji Ae rolled out of bed and was heading straight for the door when she heard a faint cough. Pausing, she turned around and let out a sigh-she knew her getaway wasn't going to be easy. There were two girls on two more of the beds, and they all laid parallel to her own.

 

She moved towards them, noticing the coughing girl sitting up, and rubbing . She looked around blearily, before her eyes widened at the sight of Ji Ae.

 

"Where? What?"

 

They looked at each other, a little wary, before Ji Ae replied, "I have no idea where we are, and I have no idea what happened. Though I wish I did." She cocked her head for a second, listening for the sound of footsteps. No one was returning...for now.

 

"Come on, get up, I need your help."

 

The girl sat there for a moment before the order registered in her head. Moving quickly and silently, the voice-thrower moved the girl into a sitting position at the edge of her bed. Grasping one of the unconscious girl's arms, she passed it to the quiet coughing girl, who then wrapped it around her neck. Doing the same with the other limb, they staggered for the doorway and out into the hallway.

 

"Wh-which way?" The girl cleared slightly.

 

Judging by the sound of their footsteps, she guessed Hoya and Dongwoo had gone to the left, while the other boy and Jong had gone to the right. She thought her chances were probably better if they fought against the pretty, girly boy and his friend, rather then the two patrolling the area in the opposite direction.

 

"Right."

 

They stumbled off into the darkness of the hallway.

 

 

-v-v-v-v-v-

 

"So, whats your name?" Ji Ae asked, trying not to pant. As someone who was a skilled voice-thrower, aka a ventriloquist, she had taught herself to be able to have a better air capacity. But even now, while dragging around the girl, she felt like her lungs were going to explode.

 

"Sanghee. Shin Sanghee."

 

"Oh. My name is Lim Ji Ae."

 

They continued to make their way down yet another hallway, both wishing they could just find the freakin' exit already. They had come across numerous rooms, and it was plain to see by the furnishings, that whoever opened the hide-out they were in, was filthy rich.

 

A slight moan interrupted her train of thought, and Sanghee and her made eye contact before glancing down. The girl hanging between them twitched, before raising her head and looking around.

 

"Whu-where am I? What the hell?"

 

"Are you alright?"

 

The girl rolled her shoulders before standing up straight as Sanghee and Ji Ae release her arms. They started to walk in the same direction while the girl replied.

 

"Yeah, but I have one hell of a headache."

 

Sanghee grinned slightly, "Yeah, well, that makes two of us."

 

"Make that three," Ji Ae added, before smiling as the other two chuckled and grinned in response. "What's your name? I mean, if we're going to be stuck together trying to find the damn exit, we might as well get to know each other."

 

"Jinri. But you can call me Jinjin, I'm 18."

 

"I'm Ji Ae, I'm 19. Let's try not to bite off each others head's like last time." Jinri gave her a withering look before nodding and letting out a dry chuckle.

 

"Fine. But you started it." Chosing to ignore her, Ji Ae gestured to Sanghee to introduce herself.

 

"Okay, then you can call me Sanghee, or 'Eyes'. I'm 20."

 

The two girls just looked at each other before glancing back at the girl.

 

"Eyes?" Ji Ae questioned, at the same time Jinri asked, "20?"

 

Sanghee shrugged, "It's a...childhood nickname, I guess you could say. And yes, I'm 20. Which means I'm older then both of you. Which means you should call me unnie," she gave them an evil smile.

 

They looked at each other again before Jinri shrugged. "Okay. So where do we go, ajumma."

 

"Hey!"

 

They laughed, and for a moment, they forgot they were in a creepy dark hallway with apparently no way out.

 

The moment was ruined though when there was the sound of distant barking in the opposite direction they were heading. Sanghee was still walking when Ji Ae grasped her arm and Jinri paused.

 

"Did you hear that?" The two younger girls looked at each other while Sanghee quickly replied with a 'yes'.

 

"A dog? With how far we've been walking, there is no way we could be hearing the outside world from all the way in here." Ji Ae muttered.

 

"Um, guys," They both looked at Jinri, who suddenly look a little queasy. "I don't think thats a pound or an animal store we're hearing."

 

"Obviously," Ji Ae replied, while Sanghee continued to look a little out of it. The barking continued to get louder as they paused in their steps.

 

"Guys," Jinri swallowed, hard. "I think we're being chased. By dogs. And they don't sound friendly."

 

They all looked at each other before Ji Ae shouted the one thought they all shared. "Run!"

 

 


A_A_A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

I like this chapter better then the last one-sorry if the last one seemed a little off-I think I was a little frustrated and annoyed with how derpy my laptop was being, so I didn't really try to feel any attachment to that chapter, and typed it out weird :/

Ho hum~ 'Hodong' makes me giggle, I had to put that in there~ I wonder where the other members are~ I wonder who 'Jong' and the guy he was with are? I wonder who the 'Hyung' is? I mean, if the guy with the lisp is referring to him as 'hyung' then he couldn't possibly part of Infinite...right? But then again, who is the guy with the lisp? Hohoho~

Ah, poor Ji Ae, Jinri and Sanghee, all getting lost in the hallways~

Then getting hounded by dogs~ (Ahhh I crack myself up sometimes XD hahahaha)

I wonder where they aaaare~ Muhahahaha

-<3-Comment Replies-<3-

 

fatieynmanmanhani : Hahaha weeeell I can't say who it is, though I'll point it out eventually~
Aaaand noooo, it wasn't the girl who screamed that, silly, the girl who said that was Ji Ae-she can throw her voice, and she did it to distract Jinri from annoying her~
Yesss, Infinite is scary~ They are all mutants that want to eat small children and kittens and puppies, and burn random cities during fits of their superiority complexes ~ XD Hahaha Bad Infinite, Bad!

 

wynthe: Weeeell technically its not some sort of Power, a Power being an ability that the normal human body is not physically capable of doing or using-its more of a skill-you can train your body to do it, but its extremely difficult (I spent like half an hour researching it online so I didn't sound too fake while I was describing it haha). Yep, three girls down, only 3 more plus a boy, to go~ (Ooh that rhymed!) It's going to be fuuun introducing the guy and the other girl characters~

Yeah, I just figured out who has what power, but I'm interested in what you guys think could be Powers Infinite has~Maybe I'll change them too if I get any interesting suggestions hehe The guy who hushed her to sleep iiiisn't really doing that because she's special, he's more so doing that because its a habit he does to people before he makes them sleep. Making people fall asleep in one of his Powers~ To prevent myself from having to explain again in the story, I'll just stop there-Buuut hopefully, I'll be able to explain within the next chapter or two or three ;)

What's more terrifying-the known, or the unknown? Which do you depend more on, your own eyesight and your other 4 senses, or stories that have been fed to you since you were young, all the while during a war that changed everything for the human race? I wonder... ;)

Why thank you~I'm very flattered XD Actually, I was planning on doing that right now-I'll be posting them below in the 'P.s.' comment section thingie-just for anyone who is curious as to what the girlies look like (though I'm only showing the 3 girls so far). I forgot to describe Jinri and Sanghee, so yeah, the photos are again for anyone that wants a better idea of the characters in their heads. Oh thank you very much X) haha

Yeaaaahh...I've been noticing them too-I swear I'm not this stupid in real life! I know the differences between your and you're, and there, their, they're, and to, too, two and all the other little grammar things-and my spelling isn't usually this bad-I feel like I'm getting dumber the more time I spend away from school  (I start it again this friday, urgh...) XD haha Really, I'm not this dumb, I'm just lazy, I promise haha But if it'd help you and the other readers get more into the story, then alright~ Would you like me to send you a draft of each of my chapters after I finish writing them? I think it'd be easier if I just put them up and then you came online and edited them-I can give you my password if you want so you can access my account :)

No problem with the chapter thing-you guys are such awesome readers and commenters, so if there is a special occasion where one of you has something important going on or starting, I wouldn't mind adding another chapter ahead of time so you can enjoy something else on that day~

Heck, I WAS frustrated XD I wanted to falcon punch my laptop, or at least do a fail imitation of a karate kick through it. But I thought the chapter could have been better, so I ended up just shrugging it off and trying it again-the version I gave you guys of Chapter 5 was a looot better then the finished product before, but it was just plain annoying that i had to do the entire thing again from scratch. :/ Oh well, thats what you get when you work with a laptop that has a gimpy wire in it.

 

IHeartHelloKitty : I'm glad things have cleared up a bit for you XD It's no fun reading a story you're confused with all the time~Who do you think said it-Private Message me, Private Message me, I wanna know your guess~ :) 
Oh good, so I'm not going too slow? Whew, okay, well just to let you know there are several more people that have yet to be introduced :) I'll try not to rush or be too slow with adding them in the story~
Yeah, the Legends and stories about Infinite are freaky haha Those little weird mutants
Well right now I'm doing like 2 or so updates a day, and I guess you could say its both from excitement and me wanting to get as much out before school begins again for me-I don't know if I'll be distracted from this or be even more inspired from the stress I'll be dealing with-I really have no idea what's going to happen to my creativity flow with BHS once it begins on Friday :/ I'll try to update everyday or so, though!
Well, I dunno, I just retyped the beginning to the part where she gets put to sleep again-the rest was orginally the beginning of this chapter. It wasn't hard to retype, as I basically just had to reword the Chapter 1 but into her POV, but it was frustrating to say the least, and a little boring for me haha XD


zenlovers: But you made the character D: I should have remembered that as the author, but for some reason I forgot! I'm so sorry!! I'll try not to mess anything else up on her profile!!
Yeah, I thought she seemed like the type who was sarcastic, short tempered and hot headed haha Again, if there is anything you'd like me to change, just say so~
Maybe Sunggyu was with someone else, instead of Woohyun or Hoya ;) Even though we all know he'd rather be with the GreasyWoo then with the other guy haha
Nah, Sanghee's more...unique, whereas Ji Ae's ability is just a physical skill-anyone can learn how to throw their voice in real life, its just extremely difficult apparently, and you need to be really patient. Though, if you do want to change something about Jinri, just send me a Private Message on my profile and I'll see what I can do :)I hope I can get rid of that confusion eventually-unfortunately this chapter is probably just going to confuse you more, but don't worry-I promise everything will clear up within the next two to three chapters-if you're still confused after those, just let me know and I'll answer all your questions that I can :)




Whoo~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~

Again to Jaimee and anyone else who has just started school or will be soon:
HWAITING!!,

 

-WhosThere13

 

P.S. Do you guys have any suggestions on what abilities each Infinite member should have? Some of their abilities have already been exposed (4 Infinite members, actually, some much more oviously then others) But if your suggestion is interesting and unique and I think it fits the member well, I'll switch out one of the remaining 3 members Powers with that said suggestion~

P.S.S. If you guys would like to know what Jinri, Ji Ae and Sanghee look like, here you go~:

Jinri (Aka. Model Choi Handeul) 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3i9mbSMTy1qbvn8e.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3ia30bCTU1qbvn8e.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3i9ywSjY91qbvn8e.jpg
 

Ji Ae (Aka. Model Lee Nu Ri)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11484879/16_thumb.jpg?1309609899

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmujuoxSJ01qglp8ko1_400.jpg

 

Sanghee (Aka. Model Do Hwae Ji)

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqiazv4r2K1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lngb8vtlwb1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpu50zPxBB1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqaipllUmO1qa5dcno1_500.jpg