Infinite's Labyrinth

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

Date Unknown

Location Unknown

Time Unknown

 

 

The minute her eyes opened, Sanghee realised with horror that she had awoken to a whole new world. It had worsened, and she felt a throbbing pain begin to build up in both her head and . When she had helped move the unconscious girl, whos name she now knew to be 'Jinri', she had been extremely distracted and distraught about how different everything seemed. When the girl had woken, and the pressure and stress from carrying around her weight was lifted, for a moment, just for a moment, her body went back to normal, back to the way it had been since she was born. But in the next second, it had gone back to the condition it was before.

 

Did she make the right choice of going to the station? Would she have gone if she knew what was going to happen to her? And who were the boys there, and where were they now?

 

While she had been thinking about those questions, she didn't even notice the startled looks Jinri and Ji Ae were sending back towards the hallway they had just been down. She suddenly felt their panic tones in their voices, and looked up, just catching what Ji Ae was saying.

 

'Run!'

 

They started to run as fast as they could down the hallway, Jinri and Ji Ae in the lead. As she ran, she felt one her worn flats slip off behind her. She didn't bother to try and go back for it-if there was something making Jinri and Ji Ae run so panic stricken, then it had to be bad.

 

Instead, she let her other flat fall off, so both her feet were hitting the ground.

She gasped as she easily felt the ghostly vibrations of the things chasing them through the hardwood floors. Glancing back, Sanghee tried to catch a glimpse of the phantom demon that was driving them on so fast.

 

She regretted looking back a moment later.

 

Three large dogs, a husky, border collie, and golden retriever, were running straight for her looking slightly crazed. But that wasn't the worst sight that beheld her.

 

Behind the dogs was a massive, hunched-shouldered, black & white wolf, it's eyes dark with red sparks, and spittle dripping from the corners of it's mouth. It let out a low howl that Sanghee could feel in her bones, causing her to shiver and turn all her attention back to running.

 

She did not want to die just yet, let alone be mauled by a wolf and his mangly pack of dogs.

-v-v-v-v-v-

 

Panting hard, Jinri felt like her limbs were going to fall off, or worse, her lungs were going to explode. The howling and barking was too close for comfort, and she knew how near they were by the clicking of nails on the ground.

 

She glanced over at Ji Ae, who also looked extremely worn out, and she felt a pang of guilt-the two probably would have gotten farther away from the dogs if they hadn't dragged her around for God knows how long.

 

Wait...

 

She blinked.

 

Where was Sanghee?

 

As she glanced back, two things happened. One, Sanghee's toes scraped painfully along the ground, and she was too slow in bringing her foot back up, causing her to miss the next step and go tumbling to the ground. Two, the very large wolf that Jinri had just noticed crouched and lunged for the falled girl, landing right on top of her.

 

"You bastard!" Jinri screamed, before during a full 180 degree turn and running back to her fallen friend. She started to kick and punch the wolf's back, unable to see if it was attacking the girl, as its huge frame was still hunched over, covering the girl from her waist up.

 

"Get the off of her!"

 

Ji Ae quickly joined her, her eyes widened, before starting to kick at the beast, aiming for the junction between it's body and it's foreleg. It worked like a charm, successfully forcing the leg out of its socket, and most likely giving the beast internal bruising from hitting it in such a tender spot. It howled in pain while both Ji Ae and Jinri shoved it off, revealing a panting, confused, but mostly unharmed Sanghee.

 

"W-what the hell just happened?" She stuttered, while Ji Ae helped her up.

 

"No time to explain, we have to go," They started running again in the same direction, only to be met by a pack of dogs blocking their way.

 

"Woah, when did those get there?" Jinri muttered, backing up slightly.

 

Ji Ae didn't respond, as she was too focused on trying to find a way out as she noticed the other direction was also blocked by a pack of snarling, growling dogs.

 

"Charge 'em?" The other girl asked again, waiting for either Sanghee or Ji Ae to say something. But when she heard the latter whisper a small, "Oh God", she knew they were in trouble. Looking behind herself, in the direction the other two were staring at, she felt herself swallow hard at the sight.

 

Three furious, annoyed and slightly worried boys were walking in their direction. It wasn't just the fact that the guys were there-they could have looked like normal humans-it was the fact that one of the two guys leading the trio had fire swirling and flaring up his arm, his eyes red, and expression grim.

 

Jinri breathed out quietly the word she never had wanted to speak in her life, "Infinites."

 

-v-v-v-v-v-

 

 

Ji Ae was trying hard not to panic or randomly start attacking the guys-she knew that if they started fighting, they would easily be defeated, with 3 guys, a pack of dogs, and a rather annoyed and hurt wolf against three tired girls.

 

So she tried to stall the Infinites while she made up a plan. "What do you want with us?!"

 

The male walking beside the fire boy frowned slightly before glancing at his friends, "Nothing, really. Just for you to come with us." He sighed before ruffling his dirty blond and brown hair with one hand, "Aw damn, Sunggyu is going to kill me..."

 

"Hah! He so is...," Added the boy behind the two. On closer inspection, Ji Ae clenched her jaw when she recognised the pretty boy from the room. But if he was here...where was his friend?

 

"Shut up Sungjong, it was just as much your fault that they got away as it's his," the fire boy gestured to the suddenly tired looking dirty blond haired boy next to him. The girly boy stuck out his tongue in retaliation, before turning away and muttering something about 'looters' and 'tricks' and 'yadong'.

 

One larger redish and cream husky seperated itself from the pack by the men, and tapped forward, gently nosing his head into the blond boy's hand. He whined slightly before his hand, making eye contact and then starting to stare at the boy.

 

There was a pause where everyone was quiet, and Ji Ae almost told the girls to bolt, when she noticed the boy frown and head for the wolf.

 

He let out a low whistle and turned back to grin at his friends, "Hah! Look at what one of them did to Woohyun!" The wolf turned and snarled at him, causing the boy to laugh harder before settling down with a grin.

 

"Oi, Sungjong, I think he needs your help-he disconnected his leg."

 

"Always the pro, huh, hyung?" Rolling his eyes, the boy stepped forward and made his way over to the growling wolf.

 

All the while, the fire boy had been watching with an amused expression, yet he still kept the flame out, alive and healthy, flickering up and down gently on his arm.

 

"Jinri," Ji Ae mumbled, "Sanghee, on the count of three, we're going to rush the dogs behind us, away from the boys, okay? I'll hold back any dogs that try and get you."

 

"No!" Jinri hissed back, annoyed, "We're not leaving you with these flesh eating freaks."

 

"Look, it's either one of us or all of us, and I'd prefer if you guys could live. Help Sanghee, alright? I think she may have twisted her ankle."

 

"I-"

 

Suddenly an intense wave of heat rolled over them, as a wall of flame sparked up several feet behind the dogs in the direction they had been planning on fleeing towards.

 

"Going somewhere?" The fire boy smirked, his hand still out stretched from creating the blazing wall behind them.

 

"You bas-" Jinri snapped.

 

"What the hell, Hoya! How many times have I told you to warn me before you do that!" The blond boy interrupted, scowled before making a click noise with his mouth. The dogs near the flame all scurried forward gratefully, brushing past the girls without a single glance or snarl in their direction.

 

"Wow, move Hoya hyung," Sungjong appeared to enjoy causing fights between his friends, and he gave the guilty looking boy a grin before going back to whatever he was doing with Woohyun the wolf.

 

"Sorry, but if I said anything, they would have noticed!"

 

"Liar, you just wanted to look badass!" The blond boy and Hoya stared at each other before the latter muttered a 'maybe', causing both his friends to start laughing.

 

Jinri and Ji Ae both raised their eyebrows, unsure of how they were suppose to respond in the situation.

 

"Okay," The blond boy coughed, and sheepishly rubbed his head while trying to start again, "So I need you girls to come with us. We-"

 

"No. I don't want to be eaten."

 

The guys just stared at Jinri, before Sungjong burst into giggles and the blond boy smiled. "Okay, we promise not to eat you. But we really do need you to come with us. You'll never find the way out of these hallways, so you have a better chance of surviving with us then by yourself."

 

"Plus, if you come with us quietly, I won't have to put you to sleep!" Sungjong added cheerfully, as if they were discussing the weather, "I don't like doing that to unwilling people, it's tiring."

 

Ji Ae paused for a second before turning her body half way to talk to Sanghee and Jinri.

 

"I really don't think we have much of a choice," she breathed, and Jinri nodded, while Sanghee kinda squinted at her, before nodding as well.

 

"I don't want to be put to sleep again," Jinri added.

 

Sanghee glanced over at the wall of flame and shivered slightly, "I don't want to be burned."

 

The other girls looked at her, a little confused as to why she named that form of torture specifically. She her dry lips and continued, "Well, when you get burned, it messes and damages with your nerves, screwing them up beyond repair."

 

Jinri shrugged, accepting the simple answer, while Ji Ae narrowed her eyes. There was something else that Sanghee wasn't telling them. Something was a little off about her...

 

Shaking it off she made a noise of agreement. "So we go with the," she narrowed her eyes and spat out, "Infinites?"

 

"Yeah, since we can't do anything else."

 

Turning back to the patiently waiting blond boy and the bored looking Hoya, Ji Ae sighed in defeat. "Fine, we'll go with you."

 

"Great! Thanks!" The blond boy grinned. "I'm Dongwoo, that's Hoya, and that's Sungjong." There was a growl to his left, and he shrugged, "Aaaand Woohyun is the wolf. For now. Anyways, let's get going~"

 

Ji Ae blinked as a thought occured to her, "Wait."

 

Dongwoo glanced back, as she continued. "What did you mean when you said this place was impossible to get out of?" That was stupid, there had to have been an exit somewhere.

 

He chuckled before shrugging, "Well, he built this place like a maze. Once you get in, if you don't know the way out, well, you'll never get out."

 

Ji Ae blinked. "He?"

 

"Yeah," Dongwoo gave her a smile, "Tablo hyung."

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

Hohoho, anyone see what I just did thar? Anyone? Anyone at all? No? *goes off and cries in a corner*

 

*Sniff* Anyways! Yeah, this chapter was really fun to write X3 I finally got the chance to introduce Ji Ae, Jinri and Sanghee to Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong aaaand kinda Woohyun. This is probably the longest chapter I've written for BHS so far >>"

 

Anyone want to take a gander on who has what ability?

You guuuuuys-No one made any suggestions on Powers~ Oh well, I guess I may just keep them the same-though if you do have any super awesome suggestions, feel free to leave them~


Anyways~Comment Replies! Whoo!

francesca : In reply to you first comment: Yes they have Powers, no I can't say anything yet but you just gave me an idea~ XD (Thanks hehe) No problem, again, I really did like your application haha I'm glad you like it so much~

In reply to your second: Yeah I saw it and I was going to reply, but I didn't want to mess up the order of things I have set now XD Sowwy...But look! Now you have comment replies! Yeah, it's kinda derpy-I start school on Friday, then theres the weekend, then I have monday as a holiday, and I go back on Tuesday-Why can't I just start school on Tuesday? -_-"
Haha you should have seen me while I was researching it! I was trying out these different techniques, like one's called the 'sky technique' where you make the voice sound high up and far away (kinda of like the technique Ji Ae used in the story) and I just looked like an idiot haha


fatieynmanmanhani : See? Ji Ae's awesome-she just appeared to look like a in the first chapter, because I wrote it like how Jinri saw it~  She's suppose to be one of the smartypants in the group though hehe

Hahaha XD Yadong! Yadong! Woohyun (the guy who said that when they left) is so immature~ hahaha

Nah, you're not stupid, I think I just made it seem a little unclear-sorry about that >>

Really? I don't like some dogs, but I have a little runt of a border collie-she's like the dumbest dog in the world (she runs into glass doors, does about 25 laps-no joke-around my house a day, and barks at thunder during thunderstorms -_-") But then again, I've been attacked by labradoodles (those labrador/poodle mixes) and those shih tzu mix puppies who are crazy, and I haaaate those types of dogs....

 

wynthe : Yeah I couldn't help myself when I saw I had the chance XD Plus the fact that Hoya completely acknowledges the OTP with Dongwoo-well that just cracks me up XD HAHAHA oh God, your comment made me laugh~Those erts~

Yeah, I wanted to add some action after I had the explanation part with Ji Ae in chapter 5. Hopefuly you'll like this chapter as well. Well, Sanghee is looking at them sometimes, but for the most part she's distracted by how her...disability is getting worse ;) I'm glad you got that part-I wasn't entirely sure if you'd catch that or not because I didn't make it super obvious *shrug*

Yeah, I’ve been attacked several times by dogs who are hostile-not. Fun. -_-“ And we have this German Sheppard living across the road, like right across from my house, and he barks all day and night and is freakin’ crazy-he attacked my other dog (who luckily kicked his ) but when we got a new one, he went after her as well (and it because she was the runt of her little or something-she’s tiny!-) Plus he goes like psycho killer every time some one walks or drives by his house. -_-“ I seriously despise that dog…

Hahaha You are actually very, very close. Very close. Not saying anything else. Just ‘close’. I’ll explain more in the next chapter. Hehe. (…close.)

Yeah, I’ll try and do some-I don’t know, I’m bad at being funny when I write, but I’ll try! XD

Jinri is kinda blunt and rude haha picking on poor Sanghee ;)

Hah! That’s why Ji Ae, who’s a little sharper in some ways then Jinri, caught it and was confused. Just what are you hiding, Sanghee~?

Okay, well you can write the errors in your comments if you want-I’ll try and go back to fix them, no guarantees ‘cus my internet connection and it laaags really bad when ever I go to edit a chapter-but I’ll try when I can :)

 

Glad you’re still enjoying it! Don’t worry, when I comment on stories or review them, my comments are like a mile lone-I have to break them up sometimes -_-“ I feel like a spammer…

And I respond so long-It’s because I ramble. About everything. Sorry about that XD haha

No problem!

 

zenlovers : Yeah, I was thinking about doing that...Hmmm...
Okay! Just remember how Powers can effect the character, both negatively and positively~
Ooooh, you're close. So very close. You and
wynthe  are gooood. So close XD 


ElectricBleu: Wah, really?! I'm so sorry D: My fault-I forgot to edit the beginning chapter of BHS, to tell people all the Infinite members are taken-if you want I could still accept it, though the character wouldn't be able to hook up with anyone from Infinite (though they can still hook up with someone else, but i probably won't add their romance to the story...) :/
I'm so sorry!!! I wish you the best of luck with Hurricane Irene! D:


IHeartHelloKitty : ...so. Very. Close. Gah, all you readers are so sharp!
Well, there is a guy who comes in later for the story as a romantic interest, but at the moment, I've only put Infinite and the three girls DX I will be adding more guys (just like normal ones) later on in the story though to make it more realistic, since it'd be a little odd if there was just Infinite and their partners as characters (and it'd be a little boring) ;)
Haha I'm glad you like the titles and the little refrences I make in them XD
I wonder if you'll get my reference in this one~

Thank you to all the readers and commenters and the subscribers! So awesome!

 

-WhosThere13

P.S. I've decided my Laptop is a girl-I think TOM is visiting her and she keeps having mood swings -_-" Like, yestersay she was barely working, and now she is fine for the most part today. I just hope my Boom Box doesn't get her pregnant-God knows what that'll do to her hormones...

P.S.S. Pleae excuse my weirdness. I'm a little tired right now >>

P.S.S.S. Remember to suggest Powers for Infinite! And try and guess who has what abilities~