A Beginning

An Upside Down

Kim Hana POV

"It's kinda boring here". I said to myself. I stood up in this long hallways of Kyunghee University. I'm a temporary student form United States, Harvard University exactly, It's totally pissed me off when I knew I had to fly to South Korea to learn things. I got this assignment and I totally hated it. I just learnt Korean and Hangul for two months, since I wasn't a Korean. I'm half chinese and Indonesian. Because my brothers worked in USA , so our family moved to USA. I got into Harvard not because of my brothers connection who were top 10 richest person in the world. Crazy right? I didn't like to spend money for clothes with fantastic price. And I came to Korea , without anyone knew that I was the sister of my rich brothers. We had our name in Korean, Chinese, Indonesian and English. My korean name was Kim Hana, my first brother was Kim Seongwoo and my second brother was Kim Heejoon.

"Are you the temporary student here? "asked a pretty teacher to me

"Ah, yes I am ." I answered politely.

"You can go to the administration room now" she smiled lightly to me. "Wait, are you the sister of Kim Seongwoo and Kim Heejoon?"

"Ah yes I am , but don't tell anyone about this , I want them to look at me as a poor girl , anyway thankyou" I replied.

"As your favor , Kim Hana" she said. She was a kind person I thought.

As she walked , I tried to find administration room, then I take care of some business.I got my schedule, it was totally easier than Harvard.

I walked to the first class, but when I got in the middle of my walked to class, I saw a bunch of girls shouting. They shouted some names that I didn't know at all. I just kept walking , and by accidentally I bumped into someone. When I realize it was a boy, He was really tall and white like me. But I didn't really care that much.

"joesonghamnida" I said and continued to walk. Suddenly my hand been grabbed by someone else. My body turned to see who it was. It was the boy who I got bumped earlier.

"That's all? You just say sorry to me? Who do you think you are?" he said. Well from his face I thought he was nice, but now my thoughts completely changed. He was rude, cocky and acted all the way he wanted to.

"Yeah,that's all I wanted to say, and that's all that I needed to say. I'm just an ordinary student here so what is your problem ?" I replied with my cold tone.

"what? You don't know me ?"he asked with a annoyed face.

"Should I know you? Look like I'm not in the same faculty as you are, cause doctors don't have time to dressed up like that. So I don't think I have any business with you anymore"

"Then you'll know what you get after you did that" he smirked . I don't care if he wanted to do something bad to me, I had my deffense, I learnt ju jit su, muaythai , boxing . I just rolled my eyes and walked away. But when I walked through the corridor, everyone stared at me and said that I have to be carefull. I didn't understand what they meant. Was it about things that just happened?

========================================================================================================================

Hi guys , this is the first chapter hope you enjoy it ! I waited for the comeback at SBS all day, but it looked like it hasn't benn posted yet so keep on waiting! Have a nice easter and weekend guys!

.