Introduction

An Upside Down

hi! i'm back! so sorry for late update , no one would wait for this story so, yeah let's get started.

Sehun POV

What the hell did she say ? She didn't know me. Duh , this entire school knew me for a really long time. Not as their friend. But as their idols. It's not a narcism , I told the truth. She messed up with me , and I had to mess her a lot too. Nobody ever talked to me that rude. Didn't she know that I'm handsome ? Or she was a lesbian? I didn't think so. She's quite pretty. But I didn't care , just wait for my revenge then. 

I walked through this hall with a 'get-the-hell-out-of-my-way' face. I was totally pissed off. She didn't look like a really rich girl , it's gonna be so fun if tha's the truth . I tried to find my best friends. And finally I found them looking at me with a laughing face.

"Why you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Seriously , is it true a girl just bumped you , and said she didn't know you?" Chanyeol asked 

"Well, it's kinda , I'm gonna take a revenge" I answered

"YAK! Oh Sehun , do you think it's right just to take revenge for a girl just because she didn't know you?"Suho said

"No matter what happen I will take my revenge" I answered him, then walkd away to my class.

Kim Hana POV

This was my first day , but I already fellt pissed off, he such a rude guy. For some seconds i was amazed by how handsome he was. But after he talked , all of that thoughts fly suddenly and left the hate alone. But it's good if je didn't recognize me as my brother's sister. I just have to lived in this campus like a poor girl. It should ne easy since I didn't like shopping really much. I needed to get the class now. i arrived at the class , well Harvard was much better than this. But it's still good for a class. I sat in the center of the class. Suddenly whole bunch of students entered this class and stared at me like I'm an alien. Well I looked like a foreigner but they didn't have to stare me like that. It made me uncomfortable. Then a teacher came. His name was Cho Kyuhyun . Well he din't looked bad after all. He asked me to stand up in front of the class to introduce myself. I introuded muself properly. Then some guys asked ,e my number I just ignored them easily. Today topic was anatomy , it's my best superior skill, I was here , because I got an assignment and I'm a lot younger than students in this class, I didn't feel difficult at all.The bell rang , it's break time.

"Hey! Are you the new student?" I heared someone talked to me. 

"Uhm, yeah ." I replied.

" Hey , relaxed . I won't hurt you. My name is Park Chanyeol and the guy who walk towards us is Byun Baekhyun" that guy explained.

"nice to meet you Chanyeol-ssi and Baekhyun-ssi" I tried to be nice.

"it's looked like you're makin yourself into another person you know? Just be yourself kay?" Baekhyun commented.

"Well actually , I'm kinda loud cause at Harvard I liked to make jokes and making people laugh" that sentence suddenly came out from my mouth.

"So you're from Harvard ? Jinjja? I think we can learn a lot from you then" Baekhyun said.

"Yes , I think it will be nice. So see you later , Baekhyun and Chanyeol-ssi" I said that and waved them.

I walked to my locker. And surprisingly there was a note with red ink.

 

what note is it? Try to guest then . I think I will update a lot next week. I still have to study history now, wish me luck then!

Please comment and subscribe on my story okay?

XOXO