Not The Truth

An Upside Down

Oh Sehun POV

Wallpaper. I tried to think harder than ever. I tried to play back all of my memories. That picture kept lingering in my mind for days. Because it was someone that I have seen a lot. They looked like one of the men that came to the big exhibition for businessman. Big shocking news gonna spread haha. Maybe they were just her childhood friends. They looked so close . It's going to be interesting . She didn't even notice me. I walked casually to my table where my hyungs at. They were laughing and joking until I came with their order they started to drink their coffee silently. They drank like a little kid haha. For me I don't like any kind of coffee. 

"Guess what that girl over there , is the new student in my class"Baekkie hyung said.

"Yesyes , that's right . We've already talked to her once. She's a nice girl. And there's something big."

"Seriously , she's just a simple girl . Why would there be something big related to her ?" I mumbled.

"Ya maknae! Get your sense together ! Don't judge a book by it's cover. And fyi she hates you, not us" Luhan hyung told me.

"okay listen to this. She is one of the Harvard students" Chanyeol hyung whispered.

"Like what?" we said that in unison.

That was terribly shocking. I wasn't expecting that. Who was she until she got that title? Until she got into Harvard? 

"Well then why she moved to Kyunghee ? I'm so sure she got dropped out of Harvard" I said.

"Sehun-ah don't be so rude" Suho scolded me.

"She's here for a project. She's not you Sehun." Baek hyung said sarcastically.

So my hyungs were on his side. What a great situation here. Darn it. I hate that girl even worse. 


Kim Hana POV

I sipped my cappucino. It made me more comfortable. I ran my finger through the mouse and click pictures on my laptop. I looked to the memories of all time. Pictures that came from my childhood, teenage years, high school , and the last but not least my pictures with my friends from Harvard. God , I missed them so much. They were like sisters and brothers to me. Without them I wouldn't be able to come to Korea and tried to resist all of this things. Maybe I already give up then. They supported me no matter what , they didn't trust bad words from my haters they trusted me more. My eyes started to get teary. I wiped tears with my hands and open the internet. I searched things that I wanted to know. So I could get one step forward more than the others. That's my strategy. Without that I would be just an ordinary student with ordinary skill. I felt tired. I looked back and saw Sehun. Yes , that brat with a stupid smirk was jn the sam coffee shop with me and sat behind me. Shock? Absolutely. I wasn't expecting that. And then I saw another two people that looked similar. They were Chanyeol and Baekhyun? So I realized that they're Sehun's best friend. Oh my God . I was confused. At the end I decided to packed my stuff in my bag and rushed out of the store and walked home. 

At my new apartment that my brother gave me which was useless, I was strolling around in my new place to get to know better of my own home. The design was quite simple just like my type. The color were like black , white , silver. That's all. I put my self in the king-size bed. It was so comfortable after all of this long day. I felt asleep.

Soon as I woke up , I saw the clock and gasped , it's already 5:00 pmm . I had to get ready and heading off somewhere. I made an appointment with my old friends in Myeongdong.I took a bus since it's not that far. Myeongdong was like a sea of people. I sighed and phoned one of my friend.

"Allison , this is me Hana . Where are you right now? I won't walk around in Myeongdong district like an idiot so.."

"Hey dude , stop it. I see you . We are right here behind you" Allison one of my best friends cut me.

I turned back and saw these bunch of idiots that I really missed smiled widely from ear to ear. I shouted like so loud until people around us staring at us. I jumped happily and hugged them so tight.

"ehm. Hana I miss you too but... I can't breathe here" Brian told me.

I released the hug and rolled my eyes."Sorry but for next time, if you're going to hug me I won't be available". I .

"It must be of your boyfriend right? Oh my gosh ! Our Hana already grow up and turn into a female!" Brian said while he hugging me.

"No! I even got a problem with a popular guy in my school so probably I won't having any boyfriend." I said.

So there were Brian, Allison , Mark, Jacob , Steff and Kate. Well you can say Brian, Mark and Jacob were hot guys. They were so popular in Harvard. A lot of girls from different faculties knew them and had a crush on them. The same thing went for Allison , Steff and Kate. They had this curvy body, with a natural beautiful hair and tall body. Gosh I envied them.

We walked around the Myeongdong district . Cause we all looked like foreigners many people looking at us like we're some weirdos. We tried to ignore it. They bought things and I was helping them. They ate a lot , like really a lot. But still they eat elegantly, they said we have to protect our Harvard's pride. Like whatever. We were going for shopping , since they're money wasn't a joke too. They walked in to famous store. They were scholarships students even though they got money from their parents and they're working too so they were really rich for their own self.We were laughing so hard until a voice called my name.

"Kim Hana!"

I turned back and saw these guys. What were they doing here ? What should I do?