Chapter 1

He loves her, she loves him

-Eun Mi-

“Eun Mi-ah. Wake up! You’re going to be late to go to your class if you didn’t wake up now."

Aish. I want to sleep some more.

“Arasso, oppa! Stop knocking the door. You’re going to break it.” I said as I walked towards the door since my silly oppa did not even stop knocking the door even though I told him to do so. “Yah! I told you to stop knocking the door.” I said to my oppa as I opened the door.

“I just want to make sure that you already wake up or else both of us will be late to go to class.”

“Okay, oppa. Just wait for me downstairs. Looks like Jongdae oppa is already here.”

“How did you kno- ohh. I forgot that you can read other people mind.”

“Yeah. That oppa is so loud. I can hear what he’s thinking from here.” You rolled your eyes.

Minseok laughed. “I’ll wait for you downstairs.” He said before he walked away.

I closed the door and walked towards the bathroom to get ready. Why do I have to go to class this early in the morning? And it’s Monday morning. I sighed. I took my bath as fast as I could (I don’t want to hear my oppa babbling at me) and I wore a simple blue shirts and my favourite black skinny jeans. Since I’m a college student, I can wear anything. Am I right?

By the way, I forgot to introduce myself. (I’m sorry. That’s all the author-nim fault. Blame her. Hehehe.) Okay. My name is Kim Eun Mi. I’m 19 years old and I’m a college student. What else? Ohhh. Minseok oppa  and Jongdae oppa? Who are they? Well, Minseok oppa is my silly oppa and Jongdae oppa is my silly cousin. Yes, both of them are silly. Even though they’re silly, I still love them to death. So sweet of me. Kekeke :P  How old are they? Hmm. Let me see. Minseok oppa is 22 years old while Jongdae oppa is 21. Can I read other people mind? Ahh. Yes, I can read them. Like a book. What? You want me to read what’s in your mind? Ahaha. Author-nim didn’t allow me to do so. I’m sorry. Blame her once again. Ohhh. Please don’t tell anybody about my ability. Only Minseok oppa, Jongdae and you knew about this. Even my parents and my best friend did not know about it. Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce my best friend to all of you. Her name is Park Min Young and she has an older brother, Park Chanyeol which happened to be Jongdae oppa best friend.

“Eun Mi-ah. Are you done yet?” Minseok called from downstairs.

Ahhh. Minseok oppa already called me. “Yes, oppa. I’m done already.” I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room to downstairs.

I’ll see you guys later, okay?

 


 

first chapter :) i'm sorry for the late update though :/ my final exam will start on next Monday and i'm scared to death >.< wish me luck, okay? and i'm sorry if this chapter is too short and not as you expected it to be. and the current time is 2:57 AM, so, just ignore the errors that i made, okay? hehe

sehun is not here yet. but i promise he'll be there in the next chapter :D thankyou for reading <3