Chapter 3

He loves her, she loves him

-Sehun-

I placed the last book that I have in my hand on the shelf next to my bed before I looked around my new bedroom.

After I felt satisfied with the arrangement of my belongings in the bedroom, I laid on my bed, feeling exhausted. I’ve been arranging all of these things since morning when we arrived here – our new house. Yeah, we just moved in today. And I felt relieve when I knew that our new house was fully furnished – which means I didn’t have to help my parents to arrange all the furniture in this house and my bedroom too. I admit it that I kinda love my new bedroom. Thanks to the interior designer that designs this room whoever he or she is.

“Sehun-ah, are you done with your belongings and stuff?” My bedroom door was opened and my one and only siblings walked into my bedroom before he sat on the edge of my bed.

I looked at him. “Yeah, I’m done with them. What’re you doing here anyway?”

“Omma told us to go to the college. She said that we need to settle down our registration so that we can start to go to the college tomorrow.”

“Can’t we just go to the college starting from next week? We just ing moved in today.”

“If you want to hear omma nagging at you for the whole week, you can go to the college starting from next week then.”

“Aish. Fine. Fine.” I groaned. I sat on my bed and looked at my watch. 11.00 am.

Luhan stood up from my bed. “I’ll wait downstairs.” He walked towards my bedroom door. “5 minutes. If you’re late, I’ll go there by myself.” He said before he went out of my room.

“Aish. Fine!” I stood up from my bed. I grab my bag beside my study table and put necessary things that I need in there before I went out of my room.

 


 

After we settled down our registration, we decided to go to the bubble tea shop nearby to buy my favourite bubble tea. Of course Luhan will pay for it. I just have to show him some of my aegyo. Muahahaha.

So, we went to the bubble tea shop.

While we were waiting in the queue, the girl in front of us suddenly turned around and bumped into Luhan. I can see that bubble teas in her hand were spilled a little.

“I’m so sorry.”

I heard she said while looking at Luhan before she noticed that I was standing behind my hyung after that.

“It’s okay…..” Luhan paused.

 

“Eun Mi. Call me Eun Mi.”

The girl introduced herself before she smiled at us.

Damn. She has a beautiful smile. I said in my mind.

“It’s okay, Eun Mi-sshi. By the way, my name is Luhan and this is my little- okay, not so little brother, Sehun.”

Pffttt. What the hell, Luhan. I’m not a little boy anymore.

Then, I heard what Luhan was thinking.

Wow! This girl is cute!

I showed my blank face, pretending that I didn’t hear what my hyung was thinking. I admit it that this girl does looked cute. No. Not cute. Pretty, actually. With those long, straight, dark brown hair, fair skin, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, dark brown eyes and pink, plump lips. I wonder what it felt like to kiss her plump lips. Oh. Wait. What the hell did I just thought? I mentally slapped myself. Her height was maybe about in the range of 165 – 170cm I guess. Not so short but not so tall either.

I noticed that this Eun Mi girl’s face turned red. Why is this girl blushing all of sudden? Did she just read Luhan’s mind or what? Does she have the ability to read mind too? If she does, she must have read my mind too. Damn it. my life.

“N-nice to meet both of you.”

She looked at me and I just gave her a blank stares. For some reasons that I don’t even know, I can’t ing read her mind! She gave me a confused look like she was thinking of something in her mind about me. Ughhhh! Why can’t I read her mind? I want to know what she was thinking about.

“Nice to meet you too, Eun Mi-sshi.” Luhan said to her.

She excuses herself after that and Luhan and I walked towards the counter to place our order. Soon as we got our bubble teas, Luhan walked towards Eun Mi that was sitting at one corner of the shop with another girl – her friend I assumed.

“I want to know her. We were supposed to make new friends anyway since we just moved here.”

That’s all what Luhan said when I asked him why he wants to sat there with Eun Mi and her friend. Being a good younger brother, I just followed him. And now, here I am, sitting next to Eun Mi while Luhan sat next to her friend named Min Young (she introduced herself to us a few minutes ago when we asked whether we can join them or not). We talked to each other about ourselves. And I just knew that Eun Mi, Min Young and I are at the same age. I was born earlier than both of them though.

Unlike Eun Mi, I can read Min Young’s mind easily. She’s been praising on how handsome we were and she’s been comparing us with this guy named Jongdae (maybe her boyfriend or her crush or something). I bet that guy was older than me since Min Young was addressing him as oppa.

“So, both of you just moved in here, right?” Eun Mi asked.

I nodded my head. “Yes.”

“And you’ll be attending to the same college as us?”

I nodded my head again before I sip on my chocolate bubble tea.

“That’s great!” Eun Mi added.

“Where do you guys live before?” Min Young asked.

This time Luhan answered the question.

“We live here when we were young and then we moved in to China when I was 14. A few years after that, we moved in to the States. And now we’re back.”

“It’s good to be back, you know.” I added.

“Wow! If you’ve been living in China and US for that period of time, I’m sure that both of you can speak in English and Mandarin fluently.”

Eun Mi and Min Young looked amazed on what Luhan have told them.

“Well, although we can speak in English, we’re not that fluent but if we watch English movie, we still could understand what they’re saying. As for Mandarin, Luhan can speak in that language better than me.” I explained to them.

“But still you guys are jjang because you can speak in other languages.” Eun Mi said. “I’m so jealous of you guys.” She pouted. And I find it cute.

Luhan chuckled. “We can teach you though.”

I can see Eun Mi’s eyes sparkles.

“Really?”

Luhan nodded and smiled at her.

“Thank you, Luhan-sshi.”

“It’s oppa to you, dear.”

Eun Mi blushed. “Uhh… o-okay, Luhan oppa.”

I smirked. Dear, huh?

We didn’t even realize that we’ve been talking for such a long time - an hour and a half to be exact. We only realize it when there’s one guy calling for Eun Mi and Min Young. He introduced himself as Minseok and Eun Mi told us that he’s her elder brother. After Luhan and I introduced ourselves properly, we excuses ourselves saying that we need to go back home since we’ve been here for a long time.

I wish I can talk to her for a few more minutes.

I looked at Luhan who’s eyeing on Eun Mi. Looks like this hyung of mine have a crush on Eun Mi. And I don’t know why I felt uneasy about it. Ughhh! Nevermind.

I wish I can read her mind. I thought to myself.

“See you guys around!” I said to them before Luhan and I walked out of the bubble tea shop.

 


 

A/N : Ta-dahhhh! Here you go for chapter 3 :) i wish my bedroom is just like Sehun's >.<

and here's some sehun being a cutie pie <3

asdfghjklzxcvbnm he's so suteeeeeee and he's killing me >.<