Chapter 2

He loves her, she loves him

A/N : i'm so sorry for the late update. btw, here's the new chapter! :D the sentences that is in Italic font is what they're thinking in their mind.


-Eun Mi-

As soon as we (Minseok oppa, Jongdae oppa and I) arrived at the college, I took out my phone and called my best friend, Min Young. I asked her whether she already arrived at the college or not and she told me that she’s on her way to the college with Chanyeol oppa. I looked at my watch; I still have 15 minutes before my class starts. So, I decided to wait for her in front of the water fountain nearby the main entrance of the college building.

Minseok oppa already went to his class while Jongdae oppa was here with me, waiting for Chanyeol oppa.

I can’t wait to see my pretty Min Young.

Perhaps, he’s waiting for Min Young too. Hah! I knew it! I knew that this handsome cousin of mine have a crush on my best friend! (I can read other people mind, remember? Hehehe) I guess he forgot that I can read his mind whenever he think of Min Young.

I looked at Jongdae oppa and I noticed that his smile became wider. I think I know what the reason behind that wide smile. I looked at the same direction as him and I saw Min Young walking towards us with Chanyeol oppa besides her.

Oh my.

She’s so beautiful.

As beautiful as the star in the night sky.

And she’s my one and only star.

I tried my best to not laugh out loud. I just can’t believe that Jongdae oppa has this cheesy-romantic side in him.

“Oppa.” I called Jongdae oppa.

“Hmm.”

“Can you please tone down your cheesiness a little bit?” I laughed. I just can’t hold it anymore.

“Yah! Don’t read my mind, you silly girl!” I can see that his face already turned red. Jongdae oppa’s blushing. Kekekeke xD

“It’s okay oppa. I’ll keep it as a secret between us.” I grinned. “But you have to buy me a lot of bubble tea.”

“Aish! Fine! As long as you keep it as a secret.”

“Keep what as a secret?” Min Young and Chanyeol oppa asked us. They already standing in front of me and Jongdae oppa.

I looked at them. “It’s a secret. So, I can’t tell it to both of you.”  I smiled.

Min Young rolled her eyes. “Whatever.” She grabbed my wrist and started walking towards our class. “Come on. We only have 5 minutes before our class start.”

“Okay okayyy. Just slow down a little bit. It’s not like we’re in Olympic or something. You didn’t need to walk that fast.”

We arrived at our class exactly one minute before our lecturer walked into the class. I was busy taking out my book from my bag when I heard Min Young said something in her mind. I almost choked on my own saliva when I heard it. I was trying so hard to not laugh since my lecturer was teaching in front of the class.

Do you guys want to know what she’s thinking?

Aish! I forgot to say good morning to Jongdae oppa this morning. He’s so handsome today.

I smiled.

I guess you’re not alone, Jongdae oppa.

 


 

It’s 2 pm and I already finished with all my classes for today. Minseok oppa, Jongdae oppa and Chanyeol classes will end at 4 pm. That means Min Young and I still have to wait for them for another 2 hours. So, we decided to wait for them at the bubble tea shop nearby the college. I send a text message to Minseok oppa, saying that we will wait for them there.

After 5 minutes of walking, Min Young and I already arrived at the bubble tea shop. There’re not so many customer at this time. Probably because other students still having classes. Because this bubble tea shop is located near the college, most of the customers are the college students itself.

“One strawberry bubble tea.” Min Young said to the worker.

“One vanilla bubble tea.” I placed my order and waited for our bubble teas at the counter while Min Young found a place for us to sit.

I grabbed the bubble teas as the worker placed them on the counter and turned around before I bumped into this one tall, cute guy. It’s fortunate that my grip on both bubble teas were strong enough that they only spilled a little.

“I’m so sorry.” I said as I looked at that guy. Then, I noticed that there’s another tall (taller than the one that I bumped into), handsome guy with blonde hair behind him.

“It’s okay…..” The cute guy paused.

“Eun Mi. Call me Eun Mi.” You smiled.

“It’s okay, Eun Mi-sshi. By the way, my name is Luhan and this is my little- okay, not so little brother, Sehun.” The cute guy introduced himself and also his brother.

Wow! This girl is cute!

You heard what Luhan was thinking and you blushed.

“N-nice to meet both of you.”

You looked at Sehun and he just gave you a blank stares. Then, you realized something. You can’t even read his mind no matter how hard you tried. This Sehun guy sure is something!

 


 

A/N : Tadaaaaaaa!!! as i promise before, Sehunnie will be in this chapter and there he is! :D and there is Luhan too! they're siblings in this fic. i hope all of you enjoy reading this chapter :)

here's some HunHan moments for my favourite people who's reading this fics :D

 

pictures and gifs are not mine :)