chapter 3

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Junhyung is now fully recovered and can be discharge but there’s a problem… He has nowhere to go…

“Junnie, you can be discharge tomorrow,” Dujun informed. He noticed that Junhyung didn’t look pleased.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” he asked but Junhyung only shook his head and give a bitter smile.

“Can I meet my boys?” he asked.

“Nae~ Any time,” Dujun said and help Junhyung get out from the bed.

 

 

******

 

“Good morning, In Ho, In Su~~ Umma’s here,” he talked to the boys. The boys squirmed.

“How are you today? Feeling better?’ he asked again.

“Umma is good now. Umma will be discharge. But aegi-ah, I don’t have anywhere to go~~,” Junhyung muttered and the babies hands.

“I’ll go and find a good job, then get a house. Later, we can live together there,” he speak. A tears escape his eyes.

“After tomorrow, I might not come visit you as often as now but remember, umma always love you. Be nice to the nurses and doctors, can you?” said Junhyung.

“In Ho-ah, take care of your dongsaeg. He needs you…” he added. What he didn’t know is, someone is there. He heard everything what Junhyung said and he know he has to do something.

 

******

 

“Junnie, can we talk?” Dujun asked when they’re on their way back to Junhyung room.

“Eoh? Wae? Is something happen?” he asked, looking worried.

“Ani… Just I think we need to talk,” Dujun added.

“Emm.. Okay,” he said. Dujun bring him to the hospital park. There’re not many people since it is not visiting hours. Junhyung get the privileges, thanks to Dujun but he didn’t know about it.

“So, why you want to talk to me?” Junhyung asked when they’re settled on a bench.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Dujun asked.

“Eoh? What do you mean?” he asked.

“I overheard your conversation with the babies just now. Mianhae…” Dujun said. He feel wronged.

“Good then. If you already know, what is the need to ask me?” Junhyung said sternly.

“I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry,” Dujun said again.

“Tchh… Sorry… You don’t have to sorry me, Mr. Yoon. I appreciate what have you done to me and my boys but I don’t need any help anymore. I’m not helpless. I can live my life well. I know how to survive,” Junhyung said but Dujun know, Junhyung is not as strong as his words. He is very fragile.

“No, if you have nowhere to go, I can help you. You can stay in my place,” Dujun said.

“Thanks but no thanks. I can live by myself,” Junhyung said and stand up.

“One more thing, thank you for all your help and please, take a good care of In Ho and In Su. Who knows, I might not have a chance to meet them in the future,” he said and left Dujun. Dujun called him many times but Junhyung didn’t budge. He walked away, with tears dropping on his cheeks.

 

******

 

The next day, Dujun rushed to the hospital. He wants to meet Junhyung. He still want to coax Junhyung.

“Nurse, where’s the patient in room 302?” he asked.

“Mr. Yong Junhyung? He left just now. Around 5 minutes ago,” the nurse said.

“!! Thanks,” he said and running towards the lift. If Junhyung just left 5 minutes ago, there’s still a chance for him to find him, right?? Dujun went straight to NICU because he think Junhyung must want to meet his boys first before left but he can’t find the man. He even scan the whole NICU but still, there’s no sign of Junhyung.

“He didn’t come here? Cheongmal??” he talked to himself. After satisfied with his searching, he went down to the lobby.

 

******

 

After confirming Dujun already left, Junhyung walked into NICU. He knew Dujun was searching for him but he didn’t strong enough to face that man right now. He realized that he starting to love that man but he’s not sure enough. He feel bad for Dujun. That man have saved his life and the twins. He can’t asked anything more from him. He feel guilty.

“In Ho, In Su, I’m here again. I have to go now. Be nice to Dujun, nae? He already help us a lot. Don’t give him any hard time. Grow well and stay healthy, nae? I’ll come back when I’m ready. In Ho-ah, please give this letter to Dujun, okay? I count on you,” Junhyung said and put a letter beside In Ho. He gave the kids kiss and left them, unwillingly.