chapter 7

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Inho and Insu are now sleeping soundly in their cribs. Junhyung was left alone in the house since Dujun has gone to the hospital. He’s kind of bored but there nothing he can do. Dujun already warn him. His reasons? Junhyung need time to heal COMPLETELY. He surely want to oppose but the answer is always negative.

“Inho-ah, what should umma do?? I’m so bored right now,” he speak with his sleeping son.

“Inho-ah, Insu-ah, umma is sorry. I’m sorry for hating you the first time I knew you guys with me. I’m sorry because I left you with your appa. I’m really sorry,” he said while twin heads softly.

“I guess I should prepare some dinner for your appa. He’ll be back soon,” Junhyung said. He kissed the boys on head and left to the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Let’s have dinner together!” Dongwoon said.

“Thanks Woonie but I’ll go home. I’ll ate at home,” Dujun said and grinned. Dongwoon look at him with a frowned. Kikwang too.

“Hyung… You cook by yourself??” Dongwoon asked, still didn’t believe with his hyung sudden change.

“Well, let just say that. I got to go first… See you tomorrow my 2 little boy,” Dujun said and ruffled Dongwoon hair.

“Kiki, this is really weird,” Dongwoon uttered. Kikwang nodded his head. He know well his brother in law because he is his senior in university. Everybody in university know that Yoon Doojoon is a lazy person. His passion only for study and soccer.

“I know. What have gotten him?” Kikwang spoke.

“As far I know, he never cook in his freaking OWN kitchen,” Dongwoon added.

“Maybe he’s change,” Kikwang hypothesized.

“And it must be because of someone,” Dongwoon added.

 

 

Dujun hummed to some random song that come across his mind. He just too happy to come back home. After a tiring 24 hours at the hectic hospital, he finally set his feet on his own home. And most important thing is, he’s gonna see the faces that he missed so much.

“I’m home!!” he sang.

“Yahh~~~ Shhhhhhh~~~ The boys are sleeping,” Junhyung glared. Dujun stand froze. Why? Because Junhyung is wearing an apron and busy cooking in his almost untouchable kitchen.

“What are you doing?” he asked and reached Junhyung.

“I’m cooking,” Junhyung said. Once again, Dujun froze.

“Why are you standing here like a statue? Didn’t want to shower first?” Junhyung asked. Dujun blink his eyes many times to make sure this is not a dream. He was planning to take Junhyung for dinner but he already prepare dinner for him.

“Hello Mr. Yoon Doojoon?? Are you with me???” he flinched a bit when a hand was waving in front of his face.

“Errr…. Why are you cooking?” he asked the stupid question.

“Because I’m so damn bored to be in this house for 24 hours without doing anything. Plus, you and I starving right now,” Junhyung replied and grinned.

“You’re acting like a housewife right now,” Dujun blurted.

“I guess I have to since I’m a mother of twins and also I have to take care of you too,” Junhyung said and smiled shyly. A huge grinned form on Dujun face.

“I like that statement, wifey,” Dujun said and wink. Junhyung glared at him but Dujun notices that the latter cheeks now was tingled with pink blushed. “I’ll shower first then we can have dinner together, wifey,” Dujun whispered and peck Junhyung cheeks. He giggled all his way to his room. Junhyung smiled alone like an insane boy. Is this what they call love??

 

 

“How is it?” Junhyung asked. He really hope Dujun will love his cooking. It has been ages since he’s cooking.

“I have to say that it was scrumptious!! Whoaaaa~~ I think it almost 3 years since I eat a home cook meal,” Dujun said and shove another spoonful of food into his mouth. Junhyung feel relief.

“Glad that you like it,” Junhyung said and continue with his own meal.

“If you cook like this every day, I’m gonna put on weight in no time,” Dujun spoke again. Junhyung chuckled.

“But you’ll burn it again when you’re working,” Junhyung replied. The older man in front of him grinned with a mouthful.

“Kyaaa~~~ I’m so full. Thanks, wifey,” Dujun said and smiled. Junhyung heart skips a beat. He knew Dujun love him but he still didn’t sure about his feeling since he’s never be in love before.

“No biggie, hubby” Junhyung replied but he himself frozen by his own words. Dujun smile now turn into a huge grinned.

“So you acknowledge me as your husband then?” Dujun teased the latter in front of him. Junhyung hung his head low due to embarrassment.

“Hehehe~ You’re cute Junnie. You’re really cute,” Dujun said and tilt the face up. Their eyes meet and Junhyung can feel the sincerity in Dujun eyes.

“Can I just kiss you now?” Dujun teased again.

“Yahhh~~~” Junhyung said and pushed Dujun face away. Dujun already laughed.

“As if I never kiss you before,” Dujun said again, teasing. Junhyung lost for word. Yes, Dujun has kissed him. After he went missing, Dujun discovered him and they went to Han River, almost in the middle of the night. There, he pour his heart out to Dujun and that also the night he entrust his life to Dujun.

“Aigooo~~ Arasso, arasso, I’ll stop tease you. Now let me help you with the dishes,” Dujun said and ruffled Junhyung hair. He picked all the dishes, put them in the sink and start to wash them.

“Junnie~~~” Dujun called. Junhyung who still in his chair hummed and turn to face Dujun in response.

“Saranghae,” Dujun said and smiled sweetly to Junhyung. Junhyung lips finally curved into a small smile.

“Nado~~” Junhyung uttered, in the most possible lowest frequency.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!!

8th July 2014, 0018