chapter 5

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Go and have some time with them,” Dujun said and bring out Inho and Insu. They both in their mother arms right now.

“Aegi-ah~ Umma miss you so much. I’m sorry for neglecting you guys,” Junhyung said and kiss his babies endlessly. Dujun who saw the scene also cried, in silent.

“I promise, I’ll never leave you again. I’ll take a very good care of you,” he added. After pouring his heart towards his twins, Junhyung finally fall asleep on the chair, holding his babies tightly.

 

“Junnie~~ Junnie~~” Dujun carefully woke up the latter.

“Uhh?? Why? Where am I?” Junhyung asked with is half-closed eyes. Dujun chuckles.

“It’s already 2 am. The babies want to sleep too,” Dujun said. Only then Junhyung realized that both Inho and Insu are in his arms.

“Ohh~~ Mianhe~” he said and carefully place Inho into the incubator back. Dujun help with Insu.

“Kaja, let’s go home,” Dujun said. After giving his sons goodbye kiss, Junhyung followed Dujun.

 

“Doo~~” Junhyung started the conversation.

“Hmm? Why? What’s wrong?” Dujun asked.

“I’m sorry,” he uttered.

“No need to sorry. It’s good thing that I found you,” Dujun said. They’re on their way to Dujun apartment.

“Thank you,” he uttered again.

“This time, what for?” Dujun asked.

“For saving me, twice,” Junhyung said. He lowered his head. Dujun grab Junhyung hand and intertwined their fingers. Junhyung surprised at the latter action at first but he just let it go.

“Remember, I care about you and I love you. So it is my job to save and protect you from any harm,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung fingers.

“Why did you love me?” Junhyung blurted.

“I don’t have answer for that question, babe. Let us just say, it was destiny?” Dujun said and winked. He knew Junhyung was blushing madly right now. Junhyung was smiled shyly.

“You’re my savior,” Junhyung said.

“Ani~ You’re my savior,” Dujun said.

“Eoh? In what way?” Junhyung asked, looking at Dujun.

“Well, let it just be secret,” Dujun said and grinned. Junhyung glared.

“Whoaa~~ That glare was freaking scary, Junnie,” Dujun said.

“Glad that you know. I’m a scary joker, for your information,” Junhyung said. Now, he feel comfortable to talk to Dujun.

“Oh, cheongmal??” Dujun said and arched his brows.

“Yes I am,” Junhyung fimly said and turn towards Dujun. Their eyes meet.

“Yahhh~~ Look forward! You’re driving right now,” Junhyung said. He can hear Dujun chuckles.

“You’re nagging umma. I feel bad for Inho and Insu,” Dujun said and laugh.

“Yahhh~~~~” Junhyung pinched Dujun arms.

“Oucchhh!!! That stings,” Dujun said.

“Hahahaha~~~ Look at your face right now!! So precious~~~” Junhyung said and start to laugh. Dujun smiled. He really hope he can make this man laughing like this, every single day…

 

******

 

2 month has passed and the babies show the greatest progress ever. They know that their mom is with them, so they want to grow up and be healthy quickly. Now, they don’t need any machine anymore. They’re not living in the incubator anymore. Just only in a normal pediatric wards.

“If they keep showing positive progress, they might be discharge next week,” Dujun tell. Junhyung nodded.

“Inho-ah, Insu-ah, you must be excited to be with umma and appa, right?” Dujun said and cooed the babies.

“Appa?” Junhyung asked.

“Yes, appa. I am their appa,” Dujun said. Junhyung froze.

“Are you free this evening?” Dujun asked.

“Uhh?? Nae… Wae?”

“Let’s go some baby shopping tonight,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Mwo? Baby shopping? What for?”

“Yahh~~” Dujun smack Junhyung head. “Our apartment don’t have any baby necessities. We need to buy them because Inho and Insu are excited to come back home,” Dujun said. Junhyung seems still lost.

“Hello??? Earth to Junhyung?? Are you hearing me??” Dujun waves his hands in front of Junhyung face.

“Eoh?? Sorry… I’m spacing out,” Junhyung said and grinned.

“Aisshhh… Seriously… Kids, look at umma. He even spacing out when appa talking to him?? Tsk… Tsk… Tsk…” Dujun said and now he’s the one who earn a smack from Junhyung.

“Yahhh~~” Dujun whined.

“That’s for badmouthing me in front of my kids,” Junhyung said and stuck his tongue.

“Correction. They’re OUR kids,” Dujun said. Again, Junhyung froze. Our??

“Got to go now. Don’t forget tonight, we’ll go for baby shopping. Anything happen, call me. Saranghae, babe,” Dujun said and steal a kiss from Junhyung lips. Junhyung was too surprised to response. Dujun chuckles to see Junhyung reaction.

“Kyeowo~~” he muttered before going out from the ward. After conscious from his shock, a small smile form on Junhyung lips.

“Appa is a nice guy, right?” he said and cooed the babies. He touch his lips and smile alone. “He kiss me again…”

 

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!! ^^

8th June 2014, 2226