Thorns and Roses

Broken Mirror

Chungho's POV: 

    I was sitting in my office, and staring out in to the space that was down below. "I guess being on the 12th floor is somehow better." I said. I had my foot on the desk of the office. I'm the owner/boss of a company in New York... Called "Park Tech."  Which is soon moving to Seoul Korea and I will have my second in charge work on the building in New york and I will work in the one in Korea. There was suddenly a knock on the door, "Mr. Park." I heard the second in charge I was actually just talking about a while ago. "Come in." I said. The door opened, and my second in command was coming in with a file in his hands. And the CEO of SM, my brothers entertainment company. "Your Chungho right?" The CEO of SM said. I nodded. My second in command gave me the file. "Your Chanyeol's twin?" The CEO asked. I nodded again. "Sir, what exactly do you need to talk about this evening?" I asked. SM sat down on the chair, "I would like to work together with you... I would like for Park Tech to own alittle bit of SM but Sm won't own Park Tech.. Unless you want us to." The CEO said. 
      "I don't like the idea of you guys owning Park Tech, Even by alittle. But I'm willing to work together with you.. And also own alittle in SM." I said. "But Mr. Park.. You don't even now what he needs us for." My second in command or more known as the CEO of the company. Since I am the boss of the CEO of "Park Tech". Because I own this company, that is about to be moved to Seoul Korea, China and Japan. Which I already have the ones for China and Japan set. "Well Would DO you need me for sir?" I asked. "I need help with a project, that SM is working on. And Secretly we are running out of money." CEO of SM said. "But you already steal money from your worker's." CEO of "Park Tech" Which is my second in command says. I looked to him sternly, Before looking back to the CEO of the company. "Please Excuse Mr. Jung here." I said. CEO of SM Nodded. "So will you help us?" CEO Of SM said. 

"Mr. Park please think of this first." Mr. Jung said. "I already made My choose." I said. "This is about Chanyeol isn't it!?" Mr. Jung said angrily. "Mr. Jung. I think it's mostly about expanding my business. And what is this with Chanyeol? Your suddenly adding my twin brother in this?" I asked.  Mr. Jung was shuttering, "I-I'm sorry Sir." He said. "I want the files and everything that has to do with the Project If you have with you Mr.Kim." I said to the CEO of SM. He nodded and took out the file, handing it to me. I looked through it, "So will you help for sure?" Mr. Kim Young- Min said. "Yes, I already made my final decision. I will help you. But we still have to discuss the plans with this project you speak of sir." I said. Mr. Young min nodded. "You talk differently than Chanyeol." Kim Young- Min said. "What do you mean, people say I sound just like Chanyeol." I said. "No I mean, Chungho you could sound like Chanyeol the same deepness of the voice, But you talk differently. All business like. How long have you been the boss of Park Tech." Mr. Young Min said. "Since My father retired and started working at the internet Cafe. "I was Sixteen when I took over this company." I said. "And now it's expanding to China, Korea and Japan." Mr. Kim Young Min said. "Yes Mr.Kim" I said. "No please just call me Youngmin hyung or just Kim." He said. 

"Are You sure?" I asked. "Yes Chungho." Young Min hyung said. I nodded. "Well I should be going now Chungho, I'm sorry for taking your time, Importantly working with trying to move your company to 3 different places. Under the same name." Kim Youngmin said. "Nah it's fine." I said. I could tell he was shocked I haven't asked about Chanyeol. He was half way to the door, about to open the door to my office and walk out. "How is Chanyeol?" I asked. He froze, and turned over to me. Probably shocked at my question about Chanyeol now when he is about to leave. "His fine. I've noticed he seemed to miss someone. But he never told us who he missed." The CEO of SM said. I nodded, "Tell Chanyeol. I'm coming home, after I'm done with planning out how to work out moving my company to Aisa." I said. Mr. Young Min nodded. "Oh and Chungho Are you the older twin or the younger twin?" Mr. Youngmin asked. No one ever asked me that in years. "I'm older by five minutes." I said. "So your the elder twin." Mr. Youngmin asked. I nodded. "Well goodbye Mr. Park. I will see you when you come to korea after finishing your job here in New York." He said. "If I call you Youngmin Hyung or kim you can call me Chungho or Park." I said. He was shocked. "I'm Chanyeol's twin, you don't have to talk to me in more different way than you talk to my brother." I said. 

  He nodded, But I can tell he was still confused. As soon as he left, I looked to the picture frame on the wall. My phone started ringing, the one at my desk not my Personal Cell Phone. I picked it up and the lady in the front's voice came through. "Mr. Park Someone is asking to talk to you.."