Mysterious Bond

Broken Mirror

Chanyeol's POV:

   I knocked on the door, "Chungho is it really the right time to come here?" I asked. Chungho was looking striaght at me, "I mean you seem busy." I said  "You came all the way here from Korea." Chungho said. "And plus How can I turn down seeing my brother I havent seen in six years and his group members that I've heard alot about." Chungho said. "From who did you hear about them from?" I asked. "You guys are known as exo, from SM." Chungho said. Before I can answer him. A lady came in and walked to Chungho. "Mr. Park.. The plane ride is ready for two days." The lady said. "Thank you Ms. Kim." Chungho said. She smiled and walked out. "Are you sure your not busy?" I asked. " I told you it's fine Chanyeol." Chungho said. I signed, my members introduced themself to Chungho. And when we where all sitting around in chairs infront of Chungho's desk, Sehun asked. "So Hyung? Have you found somone who is going to be in charge of Japanese building of Park tech?" Sehun asked.

   "I did." Chungho said. "What buildings are done being built?" Kris Hyung asked. "Well Yifan Hyung.. Korea's branch finished being built last week and now needs to be set up in the inside, You know.. Like the desk and stuff. And I just got the news that the Branch in Beijing China just finished. And I need to check it out in three days befroe they open it up to the public." Chungho said. "What about Japan?" Kris Hyung asked. "No news on it yet Yifan Hyung." Chungho said.  I was Shocked when Chungho called Kris 'Yifan Hyung' I mean that is his real name.. but still.

"So how is your health? Your not to stressed out from all of the appearances and all of the radio shows?" Chungho asked me. "I'm not.. But what about you, Running a company is much more stressful than what I'm going through everyday." I said. "Well yeah..." I said. "You know Chungho." I said. Chungho looked to me, "Why did you take the company if it wasnt something you wanted, And it was supposed to be passed on to me?" I asked. "Chanyeol, I knew you didn't want to take care of a company, when you wanted to become a performer and make music the world would enjoy." Chungho said. "You wanted to become a performer too. Your the one that taught me how to rap in the first place." I said. Chungho looked to the window before looking to the folder. "I gave up my dream... when you told me about the audtion you where planning on going for, that was my last straw. I didn't want to crush your dreams and I knew it would, If dad told you... That you where going to take care of a company. Instead of doing something you want to do with your life." Chungho said. "I knew you where going to flip. So I just told dad that I would do it.." Chungho said. "But Chungho, You also got stuck doing something you didn't want to... And your mostly put in this office most of the time." I said.

"I don't mind it.." Chungho said.. He smiled a small smile. He looked to a picture next to the picture of the two of us.. With three other people with him. He smiled at it.. "I wonder how they are doing without their leader." He said. I was shocked when he said that..


Chungho's POV: 

I could remmeber like it was yesterday, the day I had to leave them..

Flashback:

"Chungho Hyung Would we ever see you again?" Maknae asked. "If my company becomes big and moves to Aisa, I would promise  I'll come and visit you." I said. They looked to me, I saw tears rolled down their eyes, before they hugged me, "Promise?" The second to the Maknae said. "I promise." I said. Before I Turned around and left, not without looking to them Before I waved at them and they waved back with tears rolling down their eyes. "Bye Leader!" Said the Second oldest.

-End of Flashback-

 

I Didn't notice tears rolling down my cheeks, until Jongin asked, "Whats wrong Hyung?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. I looked to the file on the desk, "I know the three in the file that SM gave me.." I said. I heard them gasp. It was exo, "What File?" Joonmyeon Hyung asked. "This one.." I said. Pointing to the one I was currently looking at. I was shocked when I saw the Maknae as the first File. I gasped,  I Closing the file. "Whats Wrong Chungho?" Asked. Before I can say anything, The door opened yet again, "Mr. Park A letter was sent here.." Mr. Youngmin said. I was confused, but stood up and went over to grab the letter. I was shocked with the sender address. "When was this sent here?" I asked. "A week ago.. It Just arrived today.." Mr. Youngmin said.

  "I know you want your privacy with Exo and to read the letter, so I'll leave now." He said. Before he left. Walking out the door, I was still looking at the envelope shocked. I opened it and looked through it..