Phone call

Broken Mirror

Chungho's POV:

       "Do You know who this person is?" I asked. "He claimed to be Wu Yifan from Exo, Mr. Park." The lady said. My eyes widened, 'Chanyeol's Group member!' I thought shocked. I looked to the picture that was framed on the wall. Than looked back over, "Mr. Park? Are you still there?" The lady said. "Yes. I'm Still here Ms. Rhee." I said. "Sir, Mr. Wu said he really wants to talk to you.." The lady in the front said through the phone. "I'll talk to him.." I said. "What about your meeting thats going on Sir?" The lady asked. "Tell them to move it to later, around 4:00 in the evening." I said. "Yes Sir." She said. She hanged up.. And I heard a voice on the side of the line. 


Kris's POV:      

        I was watching all of the other members sitting around the table waiting for this Chungho guy.. That Chanyeol talked about, but he wouldn't state who this person exactly was to him. I didn't hear any noise, Chanyeol wasn't here. I remembered Chanyeol saying he was going for a walk. The phone was on speaker, but no one hasn't spoken yet. Since the lady said that she had to talk to this "Mr. Park." Finally I was shocked when I heard a deep voice like Chanyeol said. "Hello Mr. Wu?" He asked. He sounded the same as Chanyeol, But his pronouncation was different, than Chanyeol's. I was to shocked  I couldn't speak.. Jongin elbowed me lightly in the arm, and I came back to my senses. "Ahm... Is this Chungho by any chance?" I asked. "Yes Sir." He said. I could see the other members where shocked. "Do you prehaps know Chanyeol?" I asked. "Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?" Chungho asked. "Yes Park Chanyeol." I said. "His my brother... Mr. Wu, Of course I know him.." Chungho said. 'Chanyeol has a brother!' I thought shocked. Actually everyone was shocked... All 11 of us, that was in the room right now. 

       "Are you older or younger than Chanyeol?" I asked. "I'm older than Chanyeol." Chungho said. I looked to the other members... Baekhyun was mouthing to me, to tell him why I was really calling. But Like Chungho read my mind or something he said. "Mr. Wu. What exactly are you calling me for? Is something wrong with Chanyeol?" He asked. He was still poliet as ever, And even Chanyeol wasn't that poliet. Or anyone in exo for that matter. "Mr." I couldn't finish because Chungho said. "Just call me Chungho... Yifan Hyung.." He said. It didn't feel weird when he had called me by my real name, unlike some people who called me by "Kris" All the Time. 

Since he was calling me "Yifan Hyung" I thought it was a good descion to call him "Chungho" Because well that is his name.. "Chungho... Chanyeol has been down in the dumps... He hasn't been the smiling happy virus we all know.. His eyes are glossy and he seems to be spacing out.." I said. "How long has he been acting like this Yifan Hyung?" Chungho asked. I looked to the calander and it said today was November 25. "Ever since he found out his birthday was around the corner, he started to be down and depressed all the time." I said. I could hear a voice on the other line where Chanyeol was, "Mr. Park." a voice said. "Mr. Jung... Not right now.. I'm busy.... I told you to change the time of the meeting to 4:00 PM.. Mr. jung." Chungho said. "But the president of the Chinas branch of Park tech is here sir." This Mr. jung said. "I'm taking care of personal bussiness Mr. Jung." Chungho said. "This is about Chanyeol isn't it?" This Mr. Jung guy said angerily. I kind of think Chungho would get angery or something. 

And I was right.. "Mr. Jung if your going to speak rudly of my little brother. I suggest you just leave me alone.. While I'm talking on the phone." Chugnho said. "Mr. Park, You have to take care of Business first! you can't always worry about Your family.. When your supposed to be working!" Mr. Jung said. Angrily. "ALL I DO IS WORRY ABOUT MY FREAKIN BUSINESS!" Chungho yelled. Mr. Jung was quiet now.. "I came here when I was sixteen, I barely got to go to highschool.. I wasted 6 whole years in this stupid office, worrying about this stupid business. I'm stressed out to the bone, Just for one day let me worry about something else other than this company." Chungho said. "You can worry about Chanyeol later." Mr. Jung said. "This Mr. Jung guy is annoying.." Jongin said. "Jongin." Suho said sternly. Jongin shut his mouth and kept quiet. 

"I haven't seen him face to face for Six whole years! The last time I saw him Was the worse day of my life! I barely get to call him because of this business... He doesn't even know I'm the owner of 'Park Tech' Because you won't even let me talk to him for even a minute?! Can't I spare 5 minutes or something to do personal business!" Chungho said. "Chungho.. We are moving Parktech to China, Korea and Japan." Mr. Jung said. "I already set up who I want to be in charge of the other 2 branches the only two I need to worry about is the branch in Japan." Chungho said. "Just Worry about Chanyeol later." Mr, jung said. "Is he listening to Chungho at all?" Chen asked.

I heard the door opened, But before I can turn it off speaker, Baekhyun grabbed my wrist as if telling me 'Don't do it'  I looked to Chanyeol who just came walking through the door and is now walking over here, Before he can say anything to us, Chungho's voice came on.. "Thats all you ever say Mr. Jung. I've been stuck in this freaken office for 6 years! Worrying about the company.. going for what is best for the company, I haven't went to Korea for 6 years. I haven't even set my two feet in my home for six years. I couldn't even answer any of the text or calls from Chanyeol, Because you said to worry about him later, For one day let me worry about something other than this freaken company. I worked my  off already for six whole years... Just let me take care of Personal problems." Chungho said. "Chungho..." Mr. Jung said. "Now leave me alone. And plan the meeting in a hour." Chungho said. "Your being stubborn." Mr. Jung said. "Are you the one that is miles away from your family, You didn't get to even say goodbye to anyone of your friends at school, Leaving highschool early to take care of a buisness.. Working day and night for the company.. If it wasnt for that, I would have been in Korea doing something I actually want to do with my life. It was supposed to be Chanyeol running this business." Chungho said. All of our eyes widened. 

"Than how did you end up coming here?" Mr. Jung asked. I heard Chungho sign, "I knew Chanyeol wouldn't like running a busniess, I knew he would suffer, being locked in a office most of your days. I knew he wanted to do something else with his life, He wanted to preform on stages. Make music that he wanted to write about, Just because I wanted to also achieve my own goals that I set up for myself, I couldn't let Chanyeol take it.. When I knew he wouldn't be happy with it at all. So when Dad talked about Chanyeol being the one running the business, I rejected it. And told him that I wanted to run the company, Even though in my heart I didn't want to.. I choose to trade with Chanyeol, And have him do something he actually wanted to do.. Even though I put myself in a job I never wanted." Chungho said.


-1 Week Later-

Chungho's POV:

 "I Will stop bothering you. But one question." Mr. Jung said. "What?" I said  "When are you planing on moving to Korea, to take care of the building there?" Mr. Jung said. "When ever the building is done." I said. "The building is already finished, They are just waiting for your okay, before they start doing the inside of the building." Mr. Jung said. "How long has it been done? I haven't heard a word from them at all." I said. "One week ago." Mr. Jung said. "Jeez. I'm a week and three days late, Tell them I said to start working on the inside of the building and it better be done in 1 month before I go to korea and check it out that is." I said. "Yes Sir." Mr. Jung said.  "Mr. Park.. There seems to be that one of the buildings is already done, The inside and outside." Ms. Kim said. "Which location?" Chungho asked. "BeiJing China." Ms. Kim answered. "Alright Make a plane trip to Beijing China, I need to cheek that building first, before they open it to the public." I said. Ms. Kim nodded.

Ms. Kim and Mr. Jung left. Only for Ms. Wang, the lady in the front desk came running in.. "Mr. Park!" She said. I was looking through a file when she came running but than I looked up. "What is it Ms. Wang?" I asked. "You have vistors." She said. "How many?" I asked. "Twelve Sir." She said. I looked to the window. "Mr. Park if Your to busy I'll tell them to come back tomorrow." Ms. Wang said. "What did they tell you their name where?" I asked. "They called themself as Exo Sir." She said. My eyes widened, My brother and s are here? in my building? "You may let them come in my office." I said. "Are you sure Mr. Park?" She asked. "I'm sure Ms. Wang." I said. She nodded. Before running out, I looked through the file again. There was a knock on the door, I looked up...