Different (Seungyoon)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: BigBang_Kris

 

JaHye's POV

I am sick of how he acts. How he acts so sweet and caring in front of the cameras. How he sing duets with me on stage. But once we go into the background, I am forgotten. Why does he hurt me so much? 

I took another puff of my cigarette and look into the clear night sky. "Since when did you smoke?" I supposed Mino asked that. I turned around and said, "Since all the drama started..." 

"You told me you hate smokers. Why are you smoking now?" Mino added on. "Sigh... I finally understand how they feel. It makes me feel at ease when I smoke... It takes the stress away for a little while," I explained. "JaHye... Don't smoke anymore..." he warned me. "If I can let go of SeungYoon then I will stop smoking. This is something I need to figure out myself. I need to go back in now. Aren't we filming 'YGFAMILYTV?'" I answered and threw my cigarette on the floor before stepping on it to extinguish the flames. 

I walked in with Mino trailing behind me, and we reached the room. "Hey, you are back, babe. Where have you been?" Seungyoon asked me. Why was he so nice? Cameras. Cameras everywhere. His fans and my fans both knew we were in a relationship. I was the one who took the initiative to get into a relationship with him because I thought he loved me. I guess not.

"Yes. I am back," I answered and faked a smile. I sat down next to him, and they started the discussion for YG Family concert. Sigh. I want to run away this time. He was sweet to me throughout the whole filming, and I wished it lasted longer but at the same time, I was disgusted by how well he acted. 

"Filming ends here," Sajangnim told us. I nodded and immediately left the room. I walked to the lift, and 2NE1 was just behind me. "Is he still doing this?" Dara asked me. "Oh. Unnie. Ah. Yes," I answered. "Let him go. You don't deserve this treatment!" Bom added on. "I can't, Bommie Unnie," I answered and sighed. "Let her figure out her own matters. I believe she knows what she is doing," Chaerin told them. I smiled and mouthed, Thank you. "Take care of yourself, alright?" Minzy said, and they exited the lift. I leaned against the walls of the lift and started thinking. What if I never asked him? What if I never fell for him? Just then, WINNER entered the lift. "Hey," Mino told me. I smiled and shifted to a corner, so they had space. Seungyoon doesn't even look at me. 

He was sweet at the first time we met. That was his mask, the mask that got me into this trouble. "Aren't you getting out?" Mino asked. I nodded and left the lift immediately. I need to let go of him. Now. Soon. Before I get hurt even more.

I walked back to the house that we both lived in, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter