Dare (Jinhwan)

Wait For Me ~Boy Group Oneshots~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dare (Jinhwan) - Watch_me

 

“Jinhwan Hyung, when are you going to do that thing?” Bobby suddenly popped the question everyone was curious about. The boys all dropped their things and crawled creepily closer to Jinhwan. He looked up from the book he was reading.

“What’s ‘that’ thing?” He raised an eyebrow and questioned Bobby back. “That thing that you were planning so long but never made a move before,” Junhoe spoke up instead of Bobby from his position right next to Jinhwan.

“I don’t know man; she seems to have the hots for….” He lowered his voice and glanced at Yunhyeong and quickly looked away before Yunhyeong caught him looking, but everyone else already caught him. They all turned their heads and looked at Yunhyeong.

“Do you?” Donghyuk jumped over to Yunhyeong and sat next to him. “Do I? Do I have the hots for her? No, people! I don’t have the hots for her, and she doesn’t have the hots for me either, we are just childhood friends.”

“You heard that, hyung!! Don’t worry, the girls are going to be here soon. We’ll help,” Hanbin smirked at Jinhwan from the other bunk bed. “No, don’t yo-” “They’re here!” The boys came piling out of the room and into the lounge room; Bobby went off to get the door, coming back with three other girls following him.

You and Jinhwan met eyes right at that moment; he turned his head away and looked down, clearing out his throat. The girls wiggled their eyebrows at you and kept looking between Jinhwan and back at you.

The girls all came and sat in a circle with the boys. “So, like usual? Game nights are always truth and dare. Get an empty bottle” Rena called out from her seat next to Junhoe.

After a few rounds, it still did not work out like how everyone wanted; the bottle didn’t even land on Jinhwan or you even once. How are they going to help out Jinhwan when that bottle was not cooperating?

Hands on the bottle, Hanbin spun it one big round and it kept spinning and spinning. “Ahhhh!!!” Bobby jumped up from his seat in panic. Everyone turned to Bobby with a surprised expression. “Ohhh… I just felt like an ant just bit my , nothing big, it’s really small.” He sat back down with a mischievous smile and a knowing look towards Hanbin.

Everyone’s attention was back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter