Shop for chocolates

A Thing Called Love

. Hoya’s eyes widen as your sudden skip ship, but soon smile, he was holding onto your hand, hoya then realises, he likes you.

 The way to the store was awkward because you didn’t realise that you held onto hoya’s hand, only until you heard whispers around the school as the both of you were leaving then you noticed, Hoya cleared his throat before looking at you, he could see that the redness from embarrassment on your ears wasn’t gone yet. He smiles at himself at the way you fiddle your hands for not knowing what to do. “It’s okay, really” he spoke up, you look at him with apologetic eyes, “I’m sorry” you apologised before fiddling with your hands again, he smiled at you before ruffling your hair, “Don’t apologise, come on lets go in” he open the door of the restaurant. You bowed slightly at him before walking in. “Table for 2?” the aunt asks as she looks at the both of you with smile on her face.

Hoya nodded his head before the aunt brought the both of you to the respective seats. “Two kimchi stew please and” hoya told the aunt as he sat down on his seat, “What drinks do you want?” he look at you, “Sprite thank you” you gave him a slight smile before settling your bag down onto the floor, “And two sprites!” hoya told the aunt before thanking her.

Soon the food came and the both of you begin to dig in. “So, it’s been a year here, any boys interest you?” hoya asks you oh so suddenly. You pull the spoonful of rice you were about to put into your mouth away from you as she swallowed the saliva, you look up at hoya, thinking if he ever thought of anything. “Why do you suddenly ask that?” you blinked your eyes at him. Hoya look at you, “Well, almost every girl that comes to our school will fall in love really quickly for some sort of reason” he shrug his shoulders, you fake a laugh before sipping on your soup. “Well, not me” you crossed your fingers. Somehow hoya smiled, he didn’t know why when he heard that you don’t like anyone, and his heart lightens up. He put his spoon down as he rested his elbows on the table, admiring you eating, the way you scoop your rice in a large amount and stuff it in your mouth and after that giving the food a satisfying grin on how good it is. Feeling someone looking at you, you look up to find a smiling hoya. “Hoya...” you called him but he didn’t answer, “Hoyaaaa?” you wave your hands in front of him but he didn’t answer you again. “Hoya!” you half shouted. Hoya jumped out before blinking his eyes at you, “Wh…what?” he ask. “I don’t know, you were all blurred out” you sip on your drink. “Really?” he asks getting embarrassed as you nodded your head.

After lunch with hoya, the both of you headed to a nearby chocolate store and shopped for some candies,

“What should I get for myungsoo” you murmured to yourself but soon blush at the thought that you are buying a gift for him. “What did you say?” hoya came towards you. “Ah, nothing, I got this friend from my old school it’s going to be her birthday soon, but she is like a tomboy, what kind of chocolate does boys like?” you ask him, your question getting more and more out of point. Hoya raise both his brows before looking around the room, he smiled to himself before walking back to you, “Here, I think she would like this, most boys I know likes this chocolate, he held out his hand, you smile before thanking him, you look at the chocolate, hoping that myungsoo would like it.

 After buying, the both of you then head back home as it was getting late, your cousin here told hoya to bring you home by 5 or else he would get it, you didn’t understand why but you were embarrassed by your cousin.

“So here we are” hoya rub the back of his neck as the both of you stop in front of the house. “Yeah” you smiled at him, “Bye hoya” he gave him a hug before walking off, you didn’t know why you did that either, but you were mostly sure it was because you felt close to him. Hoya felt his ear being to feel hot and his cheeks are burning. You turn around to look at hoya one more time but to see his face as red as an apple. “Hoya are you okay?” you ask from a far. Hearing you hoya immediately held on to his face, “Yes, just a little hot here” he laughed before he pointed to the evening sky. You just smile at how adorable he was before waving to him one more time. Hoya smiled before waving back to you, feeling his heart thump.

“I’m home!” you called out to see a woohyun seating on the sofa with both hands crossed. “What time is it now?” he asks you. You look at the grandfather clock on the side of the room, “5:01” you told him, Woohyun stood up before walking towards you “5:01?! I told hoya to bring you back by 5 its 5:01 now!” he said to you. You laughed at him, “When did you become so protective” you sat on the sofa and took off your shoes. “I’m not, it’s just a bit weird” you scratch his head. “What’s weird?” you ask him. “Well hoya doesn’t really ask people out so, it’s like the first time” he said. You raise a brow at him, “And how is that going to do with you know, the time I come home?” you ask him. “Well, I don’t really have an answer for that but if I know, I would tell you,” woohyun said before grabbing the glass on the coffee table and gulping down the leftover water in there, you shook your head at your cousin, not having an idea on what to do with him.