Table Mate

A Thing Called Love

“So Jaena, what kind of guys do you like” sunggyu asked so suddenly, hearing that dongwoo immediately cover the hyung’s mouth, “Haha, sorry, he’s not always like that” he apologised and with that the 9 of you went you class.

--------------------------

“Alright students, listen up!” the teacher banged the whiteboard to get the class attention, “Today we have a new student joining us” he started and everyone soon got interested in it. “Come in” he told you too. “Everyone welcome Ms Park Jaena” he clapped and so did everyone else, especially your cousin’s friend, or should I say your new friends.

Flashback>

The 9 of you were on your way to class,

“Jaena-ah, how are you able to endure such a talkative cousin” sungyeol wrapped his arms around you, making you tense up a bit.

Seeing you tense, sunggyu immediately spoke up, “We’re all friends now Jaena, don’t be so tense” he smile at you.

“Uh-huh friends!” sungjong smiled at you, patting your back

You smiled back at him, everyone made you feel so welcome, and well at least dongwoo, sungyeol, sungjong and sunggyu do. You wonder is it you or myungsoo and hoya don’t really talk much.

“Annyeong everyone, I’m Jaena, please take care of me” you greeted as everyone cheered once again. “Go take a seat beside hoya there” he pointed at the empty seat beside hoya. You bowed to the teacher as you made your way to your seat, you were happy that you sat with someone you so called know but you were nervous because you and hoya don’t talk to one another, it’s gonna be awkward.

“Hi” you greeted hoya.

Hoya turned to you and gave you a slight smile before turning back to the front of the class, not bothering to say anything else

“Alright students settle down” your teacher or should I say Mr Yoo called out once again, everyone stop talking about your new arrival and begin to settle down and soon class start.

You were the kind of person who hates being in class, you found it really tiring and waking up at 7 every morning is such a tiring thing to do. You rest your head on your hand as you begin tapping your pen on the table creating a rhythm. Your eyes slowly becoming heavier and heavier and the next thing you know, you fell asleep.

Feeling something ticklish on his hand, hoya tried to hit it away or even forget about it for many times but it keeps coming back, feeling annoyed, he turn and look to see what it was and to his surprise it was you, or to be exact your hair that was flying the same direction as the wind that was bothering him. There you were sleeping soundly at beside him; your body flutter up and down lightly, lips slightly parted and the way your hair falls perfectly without you trying. He study your face features quietly and look at the way you slept, he can’t deny, you look cute. You sniffled a bit, hoya eyes widen and he immediately turned back to the front of the class, hoping that you didn’t notice him staring at you. But you didn’t had any movement, hoya took a small peak of you from the side of his eyes to see what you were doing, seeing that you only change the position of the way you slept, hoya relaxed down, before he patted his face a few time, trying to focus on the lecture.

Not long later, the bell rang, “Alright today’s class will end here, see you tomorrow” Mr Yoo dismissed the class. Hearing many chattering here and there you slowly woke up from your nap to see what was going on, you squinted your eyes from the light outside before stretching yourself. “Class is over?” you turn to hoya and asked him. Hoya just turned towards you and nodded his head; you rubbed your eyes before lying back on the table, resting. Hoya on the other side was secretly admiring your sleepy face, he chuckled quietly before slightly shaking his head, it was your first day of school and you didn’t even bother listening to class.

“Yo howon-ie, let’s go to the washroom!” Dongwoo jumped in front of hoya, giving him a shock. “Yah, if you continue that I’m going to have a heart attack. Hoya felt his heart. Dongwoo rolled his eyes before grabbing his head, pulling his together with him towards the bathroom.

Seeing the both of them gone, Seoyi came and sat beside you, “Hey!” she rested her hand on your back. You look at Seoyi with tired eyes, “Yes?” you asked. “I was wondering, the boys wanted to have lunch at the nearby barbeque restaurant, and asked if you wanted to join” she smiled. You look towards the boys who was smiling and waving at you, waiting for your answers. You look back at Seoyi, “Okay.”